Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? (18747 Views)

LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN / Graphics Design Contest For 50,000 Naira / Learn Graphics Design Daily And Post A Challenge Every FRIDAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jregz:

good evening sir,what photo editor is the best for creating web logos and banners (excluding Photoshop) ?
most logos are vector graphics and the industrial standard software for vector graphics is adobe illustrator with a limited support for bitmap graphic, although vector graphic or bitmap graphic can be imported or exported within photoshop and illustrator with ease. An expert in both application can create unique designs because of the complex tool that are integrated in to these softwares. Web banners are made up of vector and bitmap graphics, only vector graphics or bitmap graphics which might be static banner with the extension jpeg,png etc or an animated gif banner and flash banner. A will recommend adobe fireworks as an alternative to photoshop and illustrator since it can be used to design web graphics be it bitmap or vector graphics effectively and can also be use to design web logo, web banners (static or animated). Firework was designed to handle all our web graphics needs (logos, banners,web mockups etc) but with limited features comparing it with photoshop or illustrator.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 28, 2014
telim:
most logos are vector graphics and the industrial standard software for vector graphics is adobe illustrator with a limited support for bitmap graphic, although vector graphic or bitmap graphic can be imported or exported within photoshop and illustrator with ease. An expert in both application can create unique designs because of the complex tool that are integrated in to these softwares. Web banners are made up of vector and bitmap graphics, only vector graphics or bitmap graphics which might be static banner with the extension jpeg,png etc or an animated gif banner and flash banner. A will recommend adobe fireworks as an alternative to photoshop and illustrator since it can be used to design web graphics be it bitmap or vector graphics effectively and can also be use to design web logo, web banners (static or animated). Firework was designed to handle all our web graphics needs (logos, banners,web mockups etc) but with limited features comparing it with photoshop or illustrator.
thanks a lot sir,would get the adobe fireworks cd software,i was actually thinking gimp could do the work
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls bros I still need the videos.this is my email:gateforinformation@gmail.com.pls send me your contact to enable me contact you,on how I can get the videos.thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by sanny18(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
telim:
no, am not.
this is my email. sannirabiu@gmail.com
pls send a message
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 3:01am On Nov 29, 2014
Jregz:

thanks a lot sir,would get the adobe fireworks cd software,i was actually thinking gimp could do the work
gimp is a graphic software for creating bitmap/rasta graphics it as a limited support for vectors graphics. Download or purchase adobe firework CS6, which come with some unique features like solid shadow, css panel for generating css code for websites etc. Also adobe fireworks lacks tools like revolve, extrude etc. which is required for 3D graphics. Although if you are proficient with the inbuilt filters and the pen tool in adobe fireworks most of your 3D need can still be achieved.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
telim:
gimp is a graphic software for creating bitmap/rasta graphics it as a limited support for vectors graphics. Download or purchase adobe firework CS6, which come with some unique features like solid shadow, css panel for generating css code for websites etc. Also adobe fireworks lacks tools like revolve, extrude etc. which is required for 3D graphics. Although if you are proficient with the inbuilt filters and the pen tool in adobe fireworks most of your 3D need can still be achieved.

thanks a lot sir,would get fireworks
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Tbabafinest: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
telim:
I live in KULENDE estate.

I live in kulende estate as well. And I'm in need of those videos as well. Plz send me your mobile number... Thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Tbabafinest: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tbabafinest:

I live in kulende estate as well. And I'm in need of those videos as well. Plz send me your mobile number... Thanks

Sir Telim
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by alensmith: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
You can also try a nice browser based edtior , which is best editor http://www.toolpic.com
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by newazuka: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
telim:
visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.

I am interested, email address okoroazuka@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 12:59pm On May 30, 2015
Bros i need those graphics tools.I could not get them at Lynda. com.pls and pls am ready to pay.Email @ gateforinformation@gmail.com.08114511221,I am on whatapps.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 1:06pm On May 30, 2015
Bros i need those graphics tools.I could not get them at Lynda. com.pls and pls am ready to pay.Email @ gateforinformation@gmail.com.08114511221,I am on whatapps.
telim:
i do not have videos on coral draw.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
newazuka:

I am interested, email address okoroazuka@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 1:19pm On May 30, 2015
telim:
visit lynda.com,tutsplus.com,udemy.com etc to watch graphics design videos and related software from the best tutors. you either subscribe or download the pyrated videos free of charge. i have over 80GB videos on adobe photoshop cs6, adobe firework cs6,adobe illustrator cs6 and fireworks cs6 also over 40GB web design covering css,html4 and 5,php and mysql, jquery and videos on adobe dreamweaver cs6,with another 20gb on ethical web and wireless hacking using linux and and window os. Am giving out these videos free of charge b'cause i downloaded the videos without paying a kobo.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Ecclesiastes(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2015
telim:
yes, but i resde in ilorin.
i reside in ilorin too, how do we hook up. Rily in need of it
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 6:55am On May 31, 2015
Millionjeff:
Do you reside in Ilorin? If no, how will i send you the tutorials.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Millionjeff: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
I leave in Lagos.you can help me burn it in CD and send it through public transport,I will pay all the expenses.if this is option is ok with you,how do i send the money.pls bros I need your phone number to show appreciation.Brother I need your help because,I want to be productive and am currently jobless.i need those materials 4 online job.tel:08114511221 and email:gatetforinformation@gmail.com.many thanks.

telim:
Do you reside in Ilorin? If no, how will i send you the tutorials.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Godmother(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks to all who replied this thread with suggestions and places I can learn. These tips have actually helped improve my design skills.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by davmor(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
telim:
Please Big Bro Telim - I am interested in all these videos - I mean all please. I can come to Ilorin from here Onitsha. Please how can I contact and reach you when I come to Ilorin. Please inbox me on :drakedeh@gmail.com. And can an external HardDisk be okay to accommodate all the videos please because am planning to come with one. Thank you so much.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by Godmother(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
davmor:
Please Big Bro Telim - I am interested in all these videos - I mean all please. I can come to Ilorin from here Onitsha. Please how can I contact and reach you when I come to Ilorin. Please inbox me on :drakedeh@gmail.com. And can an external HardDisk be okay to accommodate all the videos please because am planning to come with one. Thank you so much.

He said you should visit those websites to get them. You dont have to go all the way to onitsha
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2015
davmor:
I gave the videos to someone in lagos two month ago if you are interested in his Number let me Know
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Godmother:

He said you should visit those websites to get them. You dont have to go all the way to onitsha
I gave over 70GB of videos on photoshop,css,msql,dreamwaever,illustrator etc to someone that contacted me on nairaland two months ago for free, the nairaland member stays in lagos, if he is interested in the guys number he should let me know, there is know need for him to visit me in Ilorin for the videos.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by davmor(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
telim:

I gave over 70GB of videos on photoshop,css,msql,dreamwaever,illustrator etc to someone that contacted me on nairaland two months ago for free, the nairaland member stays in lagos, if he is interested in the guys number he should let me know, there is know need for him to visit me in Ilorin for the videos.
_ Okay Senior Telim, am totally interested on getting his number - Thanks and you too Godmother for the remind
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
davmor:
_ Okay Senior Telim, am totally interested on getting his number - Thanks and you too Godmother for the remind
His number is Removed, I gave him the videos for free. just tell him telim, from nairaland directed you to him, and you are interested in the videos tutorials. I will remove his number by 6pm today. Let me know about your gist with him.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by davmor(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2015
telim:
His number is .............., I gave him the videos for free. just tell him telim, from nairaland directed you to him, and you are interested in the videos tutorials. I will remove his number by 6pm today. Let me know about your gist with him.
- I am humbled by your kindness senior Telim - God bless you Amen.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
davmor:
- I am humbled by your kindness senior Telim - God bless you Amen.
You are welcome, Pls, remove the guy numbers from the above quoted message. The guy i gave the videos sounds nice when i spoke with him on phone. Hope you are in touch with him already?
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by davmor(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
telim:
You are welcome, Pls, remove the guy numbers from the above quoted message. The guy i gave the videos sounds nice when i spoke with him on phone. Hope you are in touch with him already?
- I am yet to speak with him - thank u
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by pinehazel(m): 1:09am On Oct 18, 2015
I do graphic design as service and also do training on it. Making money from both ends. There is nothing like skill acquisition.
Complete CorelDraw Video Tutorials
6-Step-by-Step Guide Video Tutorilals is enough to get you going.
info@digitalmarketing-ng.com

Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by phrezzz: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello Telim, pls would it be possible if i could get ur videos of lynda on photoshop and html, css, sql and php? it would be awesome currently in makurdi.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by telim: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
phrezzz:
Hello Telim, pls would it be possible if i could get ur videos of lynda on photoshop and html, css, sql and php? it would be awesome currently in makurdi.
Yes it is possible if you have someone in ilorin or if you can send over a hard disk.
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by phrezzz: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
telim:
Yes it is possible if you have someone in ilorin or if you can send over a hard disk.
o awesome. Yeah i have some1 in ilorin, unilorin precisly, is there anyway u could make it possible? thank you
Re: Where Can I Learn Graphics Design Online? by phrezzz: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
telim pls still waiting for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3ds Max/vray Tutorials / 3d Animation Challenge / Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.