Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Good Marketers Needed To Market New Profitable & Amazing Products. A MUST READ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Marketers Needed To Market New Profitable & Amazing Products. A MUST READ (642 Views)

I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers / When Bad Clothes Happen To Good Marketers / We Need Good Marketers. Apply Only If You Are Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Marketers Needed To Market New Profitable & Amazing Products. A MUST READ by WebRabbi: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Soft digit ltd requires the services of good marketers to market the best, flexible, amazing, newest and no 1 School management systems for primary, secondary and tertiary school called S.D.O.S.M.S. Student’s Divine Oracle School Management System is advance, flexible, portal and secured system with many features compare to any exiting School Management System in the world.

However, imagine as marketer making like 300 to 500 naira per student per session or semester every year. Hence, for example a school of 1000 student will fetch you 300, 000 to 500, 000 naira every session or semester for a school only.

Wooooo that is what I called a fabulous and amazing offer, what are you still waiting for looking for white collar jobs that doesn’t exist anymore.

For more information or demo about S.D.O.S.M.S
visits www.school.softdigit.com.ng
Email igweze [at] gmail.com
Call 08030716751
Re: Good Marketers Needed To Market New Profitable & Amazing Products. A MUST READ by macklef(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2014
Asif 1000 easy to find. Justsaying
Re: Good Marketers Needed To Market New Profitable & Amazing Products. A MUST READ by WebRabbi: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2014
@ macklef . . . . My marketers are fabulously making it everyday because its a new and virgin idea . . . . All the school management and even state government are welcoming the good idea.

This is the time to be your own Boss and be independent from all financial problem. Our marketers can charged for installation fee which is free and still have their percentage every term or semester.

Meanwhile, automatically all our marketers are contract staff of our company and will have a valid agreement with the company through our company's lawyer our every school the control.

Good idea rules the world

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Vacancy / House Is There Any One Invited For Interviewat Blue Lodge Hotel Ikeja Morow? / Filled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.