Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) (5136 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Welcomes Baby Boy 3 years After Marriage (PIC) / Kanye Dumps Kim After 58 Days Of Marriage. / Kim And Kanye West Break Up After 58 Days Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by neuljosh(m): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2014
I wonder if it ever occurred to Kim
Kardashian that she might be better off not
getting married ever again. Obviously she
still keeps reaching for her own personal
vision of what happily-ever-after must
look like, but it inevitably seems to be an
epic fail. I don’t think anyone else on the
planet would think that marryingKanye
West would be a good idea, but Kim did.
The two have been married for a
whopping 58 days (give or take) and
already things might be over.
According to the Aug. 30th print edition of
In Touch Magazine the two have been
fighting over every things and one battle
in particular brought the whole
relationship to a screeching halt.Kanye is
intending to move to Paris permanently,
without his baby mama. That’s where
Ricardo Tisci lives, right? Apparently
Kimmie is supposed to continue living in
L.A. With her mother and baby, North West.
Will there be a custody fight? Needless to
say, Kanye has a way of putting oceans
between himself and Kim when it seems to
matter most and it’s not sitting well. Kanye
has already admitted that the two have
had issues since tying the knot just two
short months ago- how long before living
apart turns to divorce?
Speaking of marriages, one couple seems
slightly happier- newlyweds Adam Levine
and Behati Prinsloo. The two got hitched
last weekend in Cabo after dating for
nearly two years. I think the only thing
more surprising than Adam’s engagement
is the fact that he actually went through
with the marriage! His track record with
women has been worse than Kim’s with
men! Which of these couples’ will last
longer? What are your thoughts?

SOURCE: celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/kim-kardashian-divorce-kanye-west-north-custody-moves-out-photo/

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by olamikhail(m): 1:45am On Jul 24, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hmmmm.
Waiting for frontpage things.and for when its official ,official. coolhmmmm.
Waiting for frontpage things.and for when its official ,official.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Ndababa(m): 3:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Whatever happens, Kim has gotten what she so desired- the fame and the buzz it comes with...

This civilization is something else o.. *scratches head!

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by hannesy(f): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=olamikhail][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hmmmm.
Waiting for frontpage things.and for when its official ,official. coolu willl wait until north west finish uni lo
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by EnterPRO: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2014
brings out calculator
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2014
It seems that Kim enjoys her presence on news heading. Its either she's involved in a s**x tape or she's getting a divorce.. Are u the only pretty face on hollywood?

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2014
anoda free sampling.... lol.... Kim sabi bzness sha.... she don hammer from divorce settlement b DT..... 1st class ashi
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by yungryce: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2014
I reserve my comment until....
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by adeoladrg(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Seriously
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Dbestmax(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Its in dia Gene shaa...besides Mother left d Kadeshian 4 Mr Jenner obviously a RTD famous Basketball player Kim Kim Kim....Argh...Jst lik d Movie..."How to Break up wit a guy in jst 10days..Kim is jst teaching d World how to get Famous in jst Few days...Lol...I pity Montana shaa if dats not wat Chloe also has in Mind 4 him...Dese Kardeshians are so in 4 Fame..Notin else..
Well No mata wat dey can neva B as famous as I am..Lmfao......DBEST

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Nawa o nd she is some people s role model. 3rd marriage now. Hmmmm diarisgod
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by strangest(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Some people need deliverance o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Imagine some naija gals are KIM wannabees... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by freakcin: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
EnterPRO: brings out calculator

We might be about to witness a record divorce settlement!

Still can't believe Kanye didn't opt for a pre-nup! That b..i.tch a.r.s.e nigger kept screaming pre-nup, pre-nup in one of his songs. . . now he's become pu..s.s.y whipped!

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by hiteelong(f): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
...yorubas go say 'ko lori okunrin' dis one na 'ko ni iwa'
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Kentura(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Dbestmax: Its in dia Gene shaa...besides Mother left d Kadeshian 4 Mr Jenner obviously a RTD famous Basketball player Kim Kim Kim....Argh...Jst lik d Movie..."How to Break up wit a guy in jst 10days..Kim is jst teaching d World how to get Famous in jst Few days...Lol...I pity Montana shaa if dats not wat Chloe also has in Mind 4 him...Dese Kardeshians are so in 4 Fame..Notin else..
Well No mata wat dey can neva B as famous as I am..Lmfao......DBEST
who told you they aren't famous Check their networth bro...
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by neuljosh(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
freakcin:

We might be about to witness a record divorce settlement!

Still can't believe Kanye didn't opt for a pre-nup! That b..i.tch a.r.s.e nigger kept screaming pre-nup, pre-nup in one of his songs. . . now he's become pu..s.s.y whipped!
Well that's he's kid so I don't see any reason why niggers should get a prenup simply to avoid child support.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by KMB: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Dem say na lie o. Husband and wife can disagree now.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are not splitting up just yet, despite tabloid reports to the contrary. But the reality star is reportedly fed up with her husband's controlling ways. Still, we think Kim Kardashian will do whatever she can to prevent another marriage from ending in divorce.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Janeify(f): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Too bad
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by IAMBREEZY: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Who cares,i don't give a flying f^ck about the kartrashians.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by jenniferzara(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2014
She is still too hot. I hope she will never marry again... grin grin
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by freakcin: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2014
neuljosh:
Well that's he's kid so I don't see any reason why niggers should get a prenup simply to avoid child support.

. . . and who says the child can't be taken care of even with a pre-nup clause in place?

What if Kanye wins custody of the child, who takes care of the child?
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by ideraholuwa(f): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2014
*Smh*
smiley
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by diarisgod(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: Nawa o nd she is some people s role model. 3rd marriage now. Hmmmm diarisgod
I dey answer you. Ehn?

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2014
freakcin:

. . . and who says the child can't be taken care of even with a pre-nup clause in place?

What if Kanye wins custody of the child, who takes care of the child?
Don't mean to butt in but according to the trend, Kanye is leaving Kim which means he's likely the one asking for divorce. In most case the custody of a child does not go in favour of the party filling the divorce which in the case seem to be Kanye.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
diarisgod: I dey answer you. Ehn?
. Ooops! Sowy I wasn't calling u o
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by diarisgod(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Ooops! Sowy I wasn't calling u o
LOL... eru ba! grin Its okay.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
diarisgod: LOL... eru ba! grin Its okay.
. I dey fear god oo
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by diarisgod(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . I dey fear God oo
--fixed---

That one sef good. Meaning you be God fearing lady.
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Dbestmax(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kentura: who told you they aren't famous Check their networth bro...
My dear I know wat u tink...Bt don't confuse Fame wit popularity....what do u tink they were lookin 4 wen they started that show.."Keeping up with the Kardeshians...Its in their blood bro..dey hav an irresistable urge for Fame..Mother dumped Lawyer husband 4 a famous Basketball player...Chloe Kardeshian is toyin wit Frensh Montana now..who knws wat game she's up to..Kim used Ray J 4 her sex tape..nw on Kanye..both makin d news lik O MG..Wia u wan make I strt agen 4 u.....
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
diarisgod: --fixed---

That one sef good. Meaning you be God fearing lady.
exactly

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by 9jahubcom(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmm
Re: OFFICIAL: KANYE Abandons KIM After 58 Days Of Marriage.(PIC) by freakcin: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
speak2emmalex:
Don't mean to butt in but according to the trend, Kanye is leaving Kim which means he's likely the one asking for divorce. In most case the custody of a child does not go in favour of the party filling the divorce which in the case seem to be Kanye.

You probably aren't conversant with divorce cases in US. Irrespective of the party filing for divorce, custody of a child is always geared towards the mother, except in cases where it is proven beyond doubt that the mother is incapable of taking care of the child.

On a lighter note, neither of them seems capable of bringing up a child!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiki Osibanjo, Professor Osinbajo's Daughter, Is A BEAUTY! Oh My! / Lagos Poly Big Girl Ayomi Shared This Very B@d Exposing Photos On Instagram / Photos: Actress Rukky Sanda Goes Out Without Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.