Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health (1469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health by 3moses: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2014
pls, how can someone manage or treat bad sight
Re: Health by ethanbrysoneli: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
hai
Re: Health by ethanbrysoneli: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
hhhhh
Re: Health by ackleywatt: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yoga breaks up the monotony of your medical appointments. This is a practical benefit!. In additional, we need to follow proper diet and fresh and healthy energy drinks.

back pain relief massagers
Re: Health by dunhill26(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
3moses: pls, how can someone manage or treat bad sight
U need to get Swissgarde eyebrite and omega plus. they are very effective to correct your bad eyesite. I used them to treat a boy with same bad sight and ithching. Eyebrite contains bilberry that helps poor vision and its effective in the treatment of glaucoma. u will drop glasses after use.u can see testimonies abt the product online....whatsapp me or call 08183808324, 08136478517
Re: Health by jauntty: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2014
dunhill26:
U need to get Swissgarde eyebrite and omega plus. they are very effective to correct your bad eyesite. I used them to treat a boy with same bad sight and ithching. Eyebrite contains bilberry that helps poor vision and its effective in the treatment of glaucoma. u will drop glasses after use.u can see testimonies abt the product online....whatsapp me or call 08183808324, 08136478517
Rubbish !!! I wonder why people will keep deceiving others just to sell some cheap products and make some cash. Do u even knw what those ur eyebrite contains and their ocular therapeutic functions. Those are simple multi-vitamins/anti-oxidants and minerals. They help maintain general ocular health especially the photoreceptor cells, they are mostly prescribed for geriatric patients. They DON'T TREAT GLAUCOMA and u can't use them to correct Refractive Errors. If u don't knw smth Google is ur friend, pls don't come here with some fake wonder-cure-all products. Its people like you that will tell patients to stop Glaucoma eyedrops inorder to use ur products and by the time the ignorant patient goes blind U will be smiling to the bank.
Re: Health by jauntty: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2014
3moses: pls, how can someone manage or treat bad sight
First, u will need to get an eye test done to determine the health of ur eyes. The results will determine how u can manage ur vision. If U have done a test before and u were told of any particular eye problem, then we will be able to advise u well.
Re: Health by dunhill26(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
jauntty: Rubbish !!! I wonder why people will keep deceiving others just to sell some cheap products and make some cash. Do u even knw what those ur eyebrite contains and their ocular therapeutic functions. Those are simple multi-vitamins/anti-oxidants and minerals. They help maintain general ocular health especially the photoreceptor cells, they are mostly prescribed for geriatric patients. They DON'T TREAT GLAUCOMA and u can't use them to correct Refractive Errors. If u don't knw smth Google is ur friend, pls don't come here with some fake wonder-cure-all products. Its people like you that will tell patients to stop Glaucoma eyedrops inorder to use ur products and by the time the ignorant patient goes blind U will be smiling to the bank.
Amamihe!!! have u used it? U claim u know it all. Iv used it and i know what it contains. i dont need ur blabbing. i can give u, three eye clinic, that hv used our products for their clients.It contains bilberry, marigold, zinc, vitamin c. Do a research about them
..I dont have ur time.
Re: Health by jauntty: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
dunhill26:
Amamihe!!! have u used it? U claim u know it all. Iv used it and i know what it contains. i dont need ur blabbing. i can give u, three eye clinic, that hv used our products for their clients.It contains bilberry, marigold, zinc, vitamin c. Do a research about them
..I dont have ur time.
You just displayed ur ignorance and arrogance. Didn't I already mention they contain minerals and vitamins. Anyway, the fact still remains that your claims lack substance and as a Doctor I can't argue with a health product marketer like U. You CANNOT treat Glaucoma and Refractive Errors with ur multi-vitamins n minerals. Those products only maintain ocular health. Go and read up and stop talking about what U don't know. Have U ask the Doctors what they prescribe it for I guess no ! U only want to sell your products....... So don't make fake claims here. Anyone can google and confirm what I said and I stand by my words.
Re: Health by dunhill26(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
jauntty: You just displayed ur ignorance and arrogance. Didn't I already mention they contain minerals and vitamins. Anyway, the fact still remains that your claims lack substance and as a Doctor I can't argue with a health product marketer like U. You CANNOT treat Glaucoma and Refractive Errors with ur multi-vitamins n minerals. Those products only maintain ocular health. Go and read up and stop talking about what U don't know. Have U ask the Doctors what they prescribe it for I guess no ! U only want to sell your products....... So don't make fake claims here. Anyone can google and confirm what I said and I stand by my words.
Oga doctor, i understand you are a health practitioner. I respect that. but its a doctor like you that prescribed immune booster from swissgarde to your client. u people always stand to know it all yet people die in your hospitals everyday....glaucoma can be treated using eyebrite and omega plus.read this facts..
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Alternative-Therapies-/Retired-optician-cures-own-blindness-with-marigolds/show/1171077
http://altmedicine.about.com/od/bilberry/a/bilberry_eyes.htm
Re: Health by jauntty: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
dunhill26:
Oga doctor, i understand you are a health practitioner. I respect that. but its a doctor like you that prescribed immune booster from swissgarde to your client. u people always stand to know it all yet people die in your hospitals everyday....thanks
I am not saying I know it all and am not saying ur products are bad. NO!!! Infact I regularly prescribe Multi-vit n Anti-oxidants drugs for older patients. What am saying is dat different drugs or products have their different uses. If u had said smth like " get eyebrite, it help keeps ur eye healthy " I wouldn't have had any issue wit dat. But to include smth as delicate as Glaucoma, that presently do not have a cure, then I become concern. Becos if a glaucoma patient read this and for instance start using that product and stop his glaucoma drugs (which r quite expensive) he will definitely go blind. I rest my case.
Re: Health by dunhill26(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
jauntty: I am not saying I know it all and am not saying ur products are bad. NO!!! Infact I regularly prescribe Multi-vit n Anti-oxidants drugs for older patients. What am saying is dat different drugs or products have their different uses. If u had said smth like " get eyebrite, it help keeps ur eye healthy " I wouldn't have had any issue wit dat. But to include smth as delicate as Glaucoma, that presently do not have a cure, then I become concern. Becos if a glaucoma patient read this and for instance start using that product and stop his glaucoma drugs (which r quite expensive) he will definitely go blind. I rest my case.
Our products are no substitutes to any drug, its a supplement. u just sounded as if im marketing a fake products by saying i am talking rubbish. we always advice our customers on that aspect. U can use them with drugs prescriptions from the doctor. Did the person here post something like glaucoma? he/she said eye sightedness
Re: Health by jauntty: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
dunhill26:
Did the person here post something like glaucoma? he/she said eye sightedness
Mr. I never said ur products were fake. It was U who mention treatment of Glaucoma. Check ur 1st post, and that has been the basis of all my posts. I don't say one thing and change it. Your products Does not have therapeutic value wen it come to glaucoma. They are ONLY good for generalized ocular health. The site U link just confirmed that.!!! The Optician had "Degenerative condition". Maybe smth like ( Age related macular degeneration). And I said in my previous posts that all these products r only gud for ocular health, I even mentioned photoceptors which are wat dies off during degenerative conditions and I also said I do prescribe Anti-Oxidants n multi-Vita for OLD Patients. (Check my posts). No need to prolong matters. Any1 is free to use ur products, especially the elderly but they should know EXACTLY wat the product can do and wat it cannot do. That's d only reason I spend all these time explaining. I am not here to spoil any1 business, I only have d duty to make sure pple make INFORMED choices.
Re: Health by dunhill26(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
jauntty: Mr. I never said ur products were fake. It was U who mention treatment of Glaucoma. Check ur 1st post, and that has been the basis of all my posts. I don't say one thing and change it. Your products Does not have therapeutic value wen it come to glaucoma. They are ONLY good for generalized ocular health. The site U link just confirmed that.!!! The Optician had "Degenerative condition". Maybe smth like ( Age related macular degeneration). And I said in my previous posts that all these products r only gud for ocular health, I even mentioned photoceptors which are wat dies off during degenerative conditions and I also said I do prescribe Anti-Oxidants n multi-Vita for OLD Patients. (Check my posts). No need to prolong matters. Any1 is free to use ur products, especially the elderly but they should know EXACTLY wat the product can do and wat it cannot do. That's d only reason I spend all these time explaining. I am not here to spoil any1 business, I only have d duty to make sure pple make INFORMED choices.
Mr doctor, thr is some1 who used my product for a month, and stopped using glasses in the process...Stop saying what u dont know. keep prescribing drugs in the hospital. I had a problem with my back for 7yrs. u people only prescribe drugs. aftr evrythng, the pain comes back. u eat money. My dad died in the hospital because of u people who are doctors, because u want money .I had full relief with swissgarde before i start distributing it. pls jst mind your business. U r an optometrist i understand, just give he/she the solution not condeming some1 wth ur judgemental atitude.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile,massage,lagos,portharcourt, Fct,ikoyi,victoria Island,cairo,job / The History Of Birth Control - Photos Included / See The Knife Designed For The Human Head Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.