Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436282 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
kenwins:

dnt forget to mention me in d nxt blockbuster oo. Tkcare my lady.
I won't forget you, dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by toykathy(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aww, so sorry abt dat hun. Get well soon dear and pls dnt rush ursef, we re alwayz here 4u.

AudreyTimms:

Thanks dear. Happy new year to you too. I'm so sorry, I just saw your comment. I really don't know. I'm kinda having an eye problem that I have to treat before staring at screens for hours. I'll let you know when I'm through. Thanks for always checking up on me.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Bynta: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
audery,pls help me..i hv been tryin 2 read d rest of d story buh,i cnt c it any more..pls,help me,i jst cnt stand it any longa

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Bynta: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
pls mrs timms,if u eva c my message,i stopped wen oleng slept wit eric nd i cnt c it anymore...pls,sent it 2 my gmail acct....byntahmad33@gmail.com...i lov ur stori,pls,dnt 4gt 2 send it 2 me,pls..

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by kenwins(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bynta:
pls mrs timms,if u eva c my message,i stopped wen oleng slept wit eric nd i cnt c it anymore...pls,sent it 2 my gmail acct....byntahmad33@gmail.com...i lov ur stori,pls,dnt 4gt 2 send it 2 me,pls..
Hi! Please check this page on facebook "let's talk about relationship with kemmystry". Check all her updates,you find the rest of the chapters you seek.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by soskey: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls Audrey ow do I get d ebook?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Pelelicious(f): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
*ghost mode deactivated* nyc story bt i can't fynd it animore sad*
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Alicapapaya(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Wow!!! Just finish reading the e-book I paid for and I must confence the story was worth the N500. Happy for Eric and Oleng for the fulfiled promises. Sad for Dave and Mrs. Linda, hope they find rest with their creator. Thanks @ Audrey, God bless you reachly. Any man or woman who want to eat of your sweat witj out your consent will never find favour with God and Man in Jesus mighty name. Amen. To every other reader who wants to finish reading, pls N500 isn't too much for 349 page of remodified beautiful interesting unfulfilled promise by Audrey. Please let's help her ministry by buying d e-book because she has other hot stories at hand coming out soonest. God bless us all in Jesus mighty name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
toykathy:
Aww, so sorry abt dat hun. Get well soon dear and pls dnt rush ursef, we re alwayz here 4u.

I'm sorry for the late reply. Thanks so much, dear

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
soskey:
Pls Audrey ow do I get d ebook?
Contact me on dianaokhah@yahoo.com
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Alicapapaya:
Wow!!! Just finish reading the e-book I paid for and I must confence the story was worth the N500. Happy for Eric and Oleng for the fulfiled promises. Sad for Dave and Mrs. Linda, hope they find rest with their creator. Thanks @ Audrey, God bless you reachly. Any man or woman who want to eat of your sweat witj out your consent will never find favour with God and Man in Jesus mighty name. Amen. To every other reader who wants to finish reading, pls N500 isn't too much for 349 page of remodified beautiful interesting unfulfilled promise by Audrey. Please let's help her ministry by buying d e-book because she has other hot stories at hand coming out soonest. God bless us all in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Wow! This really touched me. I'm very grateful and I'm happy you found it worth your while and money. Amen to your prayers and I pray the same for you too. I just need to get my eyes working properly and I'll be back. Wish I had a million readers like you. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
AudreyTimms:

I'm sorry for the late reply. Thanks so much, dear

Iya!!... so e-book don dey you no Holla me ba angry
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Daughterzion(f): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
How do i gt the ebook please
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hey dear. Lol! No be so. This one is for those who haven't read it before. I'm working on putting the general one on okadabooks and amazon soon. I'll let you know when it's out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Daughterzion:
How do i gt the ebook please
Contact me on dianaokhah@yahoo.com
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by joe17: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ma'am Audrey can you send to me too, pls?

I knw I probably asked late, buh help a brother have fun grin

My e-mail; joeiyke17@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by virtuous900(f): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Hello.....came across this story yesterday ....but I noticed that some updates has been removed please how do I get the complete story? Don't know if its necessary but here is my e-mail ogeine60@gmail. com
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by olahrayo(f): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Its so lovely,av beenreading it on mosskeda pages but u stop asking us to sendin u message on ur email,and av done dt bt get no reply...its a very captivating stry ℓ♡√ε̲̣ t somuch
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by iphyeonah: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls I am new here.... I have bn able to read some episodes. I really want to read others and then catch up with you guys....kindly tell me how to read from 27....... as I am not able to view them except people's
comments. Thank you.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by kenwins(f): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
iphyeonah:
Pls I am new here.... I have bn able to read some episodes. I really want to read others and then catch up with you guys....kindly tell me how to read from 27....... as I am not able to view them except people's
comments. Thank you.
check ppl's comment to get wer to find d oda part of d story.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Toeyean1507(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Where hath thou,Mrs Timms?
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Richmond996: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Not cool
I just started hearing Dave died, I ddnt even get to know d sickness that killed him sad
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by DaDemolisher: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Go to coolval22.com they have season 1 n 2 undecided
unfulfilled promises is my fav story
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Richmond996: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=DaDemolisher post=31630058]Go to coolval22.com they have season 1 n 2 undecided
unfulfilled promises is my fav story[/quote

It says error. ]
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Shokoloko(f): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oh Audrey! Im so happy. Just learnt that Your book is on www.okadabooks.com
Will get one.
God who has taken you this far will surely take you to even greater heights.
Please in you next book, abeg name one of the characters Shokoloko grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by halfcaste1: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Shokoloko:
Oh Audrey! Im so happy. Just learnt that Your book is on www.okadabooks.com
Will get one.
God who has taken you this far will surely take you to even greater heights.
Please in you next book, abeg name one of the characters Shokoloko grin
Lol. I'll tell her. Better still, mail her yourself- dianaokhah@yahoo.com
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by halfcaste1: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Richmond996 post=31631416][/quote]
Go to www.okadabooks.com
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by halfcaste1: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

It's now on www.okadabooks.com
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Richmond996: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2015
halfcaste1:

Go to www.okadabooks.com

Am using a Windows Phone. cry
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by halfcaste1: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Costlybabe, Halfcaste1, shokoloko, morsadh, incredibleme, Rhyno02, sommyqueen, estellar12, nickilimah, almacherish, codedbaby, Timothy3113, bibie01, Aliyuozioma, princesa, ADUKKY, Oyizzti, Mercyesse, Holubunmi, ully, Hauneg, Jiteshell, vivikul, vicosir, typompy234, ifyonoj, deebarbie, princesa, ormorlehwah, kanechimex, Temmyojo, Flakkydagirl, MsMichaelz, orla01, slap1, Plaitex, emmabest2000, tbmas, goldwaters, Kaycee7, timpaker, dadoctore, pammusphy, toykathy, Essydiamond, avuekwe, hebenz, Fatalveli, Savigne, Ruhbiee, zinylizzy, okotv, maryhaam, aiyepekuruth, vonn, adeayomi08, olarafiat, fadario, oHaddy, Olamilekan08, chibwike, Euphrosyne, rahmatitohan, Bhummieluv, bookhy, Pororo, joe17, Freshpage, capip120, adalusha101, bountiouz, Candis009, pricelesslove, Goldenbasil, Jennimma, gaczee99, Dorisbest, philmama, PrinceAdepoju, Sarahjoe1000, Whizpeter, Snowangel4, jaybiz007, aprilwise, sammyjay3, ifynwa15, Damzy997, nnoly, Okinjay, wunmzylala, debybeautyworld, akejujoe, shomart, plumule, tumaraya, Hameenat94, lilypet, Smartlux, Queenstar, mmig, Adesylvia, hephzibahbeulah, zoe123, Balley, Funniez, Emanuel1997, ojingbe, leoloi, shaks97, omoh19, ezblessyn, indomitable234, segunjowo, Maryclaire1, d4real890, handmaid, purityval, ance12, Cheriepet, Victhoriah, seunviju, christabeli, Ainooyozi, seunlarry, ADUKKY, typompy234, preciousberry, Gibjewel, Funkybim, JeffreyJamez, Ladycarol, Mj45, PrettySpicey, crislyn, ully, Shoelace1, ameenahz, Chiamaka01, bussyzionite, charijee, Orikinla, promzee4d, Debbysky, kaylasparkz, Ice4jez, kinbid, hieroglophyicz, onosj, gal10, TemitopeDaniel, stormybucci, trusted, fadario, mitchie58, dammygoody, kceemart, jollyjoy, Kprice, anasbeaut, Joannicky, swtangeljones, Bilany, blondndbeautiful, omotalkie, 3Dimension, Emmykul4love, Annie09, Ego2, khaffy, chii8, eneLight3, lait, Harrychocoberry, vance12, ebysandra, Komzzy1, annylove, Jesusbaby93, oluwabunmilola, Vibra, RAFIC Toeyean1507, heemah, bouqui009, Yudeeaikay, ToriEmMason, SexySapphire, SallychizzI3, Suzzytee5, phebean008, Princesschi, udison, boladex1, Tbrak, olasunbophummie, Babetolux, myndd, holyboss, MidieMeliss, Orlolahdey, kaypayble, GbemiAjags01, pinkylev, shomart, crazo, arolexwalex1, kadiriafolasade, BabieGhagha, Tomkhalifa52, Kajiang02, Omoakin5, HelenBee, Mrblaze06, abbychi, somaa
[/quote]

Unfulfilled Promises ebook is now on www.okadabooks.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by halfcaste1: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Richmond996:

Am using a Windows Phone. cry
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.