Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms (436280 Views)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Unfulfilled Promises' Ebook On Okadabooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
seunviju: What a wonderful story,I pray for you 4 more of God's wisdom,knowledge and understanding and pray you will continue to flourish in all ways.Looking forward to read from you again.Thanks for impacting something through the story,God bless you ma
Amen! I pray dsame 4u 2. Very soon. Uw dear. God bless u 2. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Funkybim: I must say u ar a raw asset waitn 2b explore,d sky is jus d startn point 4u.u ar tooooooo muchhhh Mam.I Lv u,hop ur huby wnt b jealous wit al dis lovas u'v got here? U truely deserv muh more. TIL WE MEET AGAIN.
Tanx dear. Amen! Lol! Nope, he understands. Tanx
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by holyboss: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Lol! U no c say e write 'no strings attached'?
shocked I no c am O wink boh u knw asking for account details wud av bn very much beta wink

With that, no Sting can even come in, only money is attachd tongue tongue
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Timothy3113: Hhhmmm.
I dont even no words or adjective to qualify you. Within my stay in nairaland you are the first writer that drew my attention to stories that are not action, mystical. I dnt enjoy stories that is no violent there, but you prove me wrong today.
Thanks
May God increase your source of intelligence
Hmmm....I'm glad u enjoyed it. Uw. Amen! Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by maryhaam(f): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wonderfull God bless u mam now I can read novel.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
zinylizzy: Mrs Timms,I'll miss u so much. thank you for did brilliant story. luv ya
I'll miss u 2 dear. Uw dear. Luv u 2
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
holyboss: shocked I no c am O wink boh u knw asking for account details wud av bn very much beta wink

With that, no Sting can even come in, only money is attachd tongue tongue
Lmao! U dnt no if he's a silent giver na
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
maryhaam: Wonderfull God bless u mam now I can read novel.
Tanx dear. God bless u 2. Am glad
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by 3Dimension: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Audreytimms.

Thank you.

For your consistency, dedication commitment openess to criticism and to ur zeal for improvement and advancement.

I also want to thank one special person cheriepet for not being selfish witth this wonderful story.

Gracias, obrigado, thank you. Sie sie, nagode, oseun, daalu, merci
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
SexySapphire:

I don't think the part where u said if she was hale and hearty she wud av fought for Eric is quite true. Remember when Eric left the house, she cud av done sometin nasty to get him back buh she knew dat it was all over and dat it wasn't up to her again so she remained QUIET in her house. If it wasn't her gatekeeper dat called Eric, I'm sure she wud av passed away without seeking their forgiveness cos her ego won't allow her to beg and moreover, she felt she was doing what was right.

To err is human but to forgive is divine.

she was sick thats why......e be like say you no know Mrs akpan lol

audreytimms it was a pleasure reading your story,,i personally look forward to buying one of your books inn future....the fact say this onne don finish no mean say you no go dey appear once once o grin grin
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
3Dimension: Audreytimms.

Thank you.

For your consistency, dedication commitment openess to criticism and to ur zeal for improvement and advancement.

I also want to thank one special person cheriepet for not being selfish witth this wonderful story.

Gracias, obrigado, thank you. Sie sie, nagode, oseun, daalu, merci
Hmmm.....uw dear. Tanx 2 cheriepet 2. In my own language, obuu!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Joebeck(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
This story is excellent Audrey! I really enjoyed reading it. Well done and keep up the good work. God bless you.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
...and dey lived happily everafter. Well done,Mama Timms! U did a great job,but to God alone be all d glory for His great gift in u. Like i earlier said,d sky is just ur starting point! ...so,are we getting anoda story soon? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee??tank u,switie.
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Smartlux(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms: APPRECIATION

My first and foremost gratitude goes to my Inspiration, The Holy Spirit. Thank you for giving me this beautiful gift and for helping me utilize it. Thanks for showing me in my dreams stories to write, thanks for pointing out stories for me to write in people around me. Thanks for always pushing me to go and write and for sitting beside me when I'm writing to give me knew twists and ideas. Above all, thanks for always being with me. I love you, Awesome!

I want to appreciate my husband who stood by me throughout this period. Thank you for never complaining when lunch or dinner came late because I was busy typing. Thanks for never getting tired of my asking if a particular grammar is correct. Thanks also for telling me you are ready to spend your last dime to make sure I achieve my dream of being a renowned writer. Thanks for believing in me even though you couldn't even read up to a chapter of the story and want to wait to read it when its published. I love you.

Gratitude goes to my dear friend repogirl for convincing me to post my story here. Thanks for all the advice you've given me concerning my stories and furthering my writing career. You are a friend indeed! God bless you and your family.

Appreciation goes to Arc. Oluwaseun Olagunju, my Prof. I have to give you the title of 'My Greatest Fan' because you were indeed that. I appreciate your insights, corrections, prayers, encouragement and jokes. Thanks also for being my manager.

I want to appreciate Larrysun for being the first to comment on the thread even though I didn't see him again after that. Your comment on spacing my paragraphs really helped. Thanks.

Thanks also to Costlybabe. You were the second person to comment on the thread at a time I was already losing hope. Your comment of 'super story' made me continue posting. Thanks dear.

I also appreciate incredibleme for posting my thread on other threads without fear of repercussion which probably got my story to the front page. I appreciate you.

Halfcaste1, my kolo friend and my able PR thepatroit, you are highly appreciated.

Too many people to appreciate. My darling and wonderful readers, I've compiled your names in order of appearance and I hope I didn't leave any name out. Some monikers funny sha!

God bless you all. Thank you.

Costlybabe, Halfcaste1, shokoloko, morsadh, incredibleme, Rhyno02, sommyqueen, estellar12, nickilimah, almacherish, codedbaby, Timothy3113, bibie01, Aliyuozioma, princesa, ADUKKY, Oyizzti, Mercyesse, Holubunmi, ully, Hauneg, Jiteshell, vivikul, vicosir, typompy234, ifyonoj, deebarbie, princesa, ormorlehwah, kanechimex, Temmyojo, Flakkydagirl, MsMichaelz, orla01, slap1, Plaitex, emmabest2000, tbmas, goldwaters, Kaycee7, timpaker, dadoctore, pammusphy, toykathy, Essydiamond, avuekwe, hebenz, Fatalveli, Savigne, Ruhbiee, zinylizzy, okotv, maryhaam, aiyepekuruth, vonn, adeayomi08, olarafiat, fadario, oHaddy, Olamilekan08, chibwike, Euphrosyne, rahmatitohan, Bhummieluv, bookhy, Pororo, joe17, Freshpage, capip120, adalusha101, bountiouz, Candis009, pricelesslove, Goldenbasil, Jennimma, gaczee99, Dorisbest, philmama, PrinceAdepoju, Sarahjoe1000, Whizpeter, Snowangel4, jaybiz007, aprilwise, sammyjay3, ifynwa15, Damzy997, nnoly, Okinjay, wunmzylala, debybeautyworld, akejujoe, shomart, plumule, tumaraya, Hameenat94, lilypet, Smartlux, Queenstar, mmig, Adesylvia, hephzibahbeulah, zoe123, Balley, Funniez, Emanuel1997, ojingbe, leoloi, shaks97, omoh19, ezblessyn, indomitable234, segunjowo, Maryclaire1, d4real890, handmaid, purityval, ance12, Cheriepet, Victhoriah, seunviju, christabeli, Ainooyozi, seunlarry, ADUKKY, typompy234, preciousberry, Gibjewel, Funkybim, JeffreyJamez, Ladycarol, Mj45, PrettySpicey, crislyn, ully, Shoelace1, ameenahz, Chiamaka01, bussyzionite, charijee, Orikinla, promzee4d, Debbysky, kaylasparkz, Ice4jez, kinbid, hieroglophyicz, onosj, gal10, TemitopeDaniel, stormybucci, trusted, fadario, mitchie58, dammygoody, kceemart, jollyjoy, Kprice, anasbeaut, Joannicky, swtangeljones, Bilany, blondndbeautiful, omotalkie, 3Dimension, Emmykul4love, Annie09, Ego2, khaffy, chii8, eneLight3, lait, Harrychocoberry, vance12, ebysandra, Komzzy1, annylove, Jesusbaby93, oluwabunmilola, Vibra, RAFIC Toeyean1507, heemah, bouqui009, Yudeeaikay, ToriEmMason, SexySapphire, SallychizzI3, Suzzytee5, phebean008, Princesschi, udison, boladex1, Tbrak, olasunbophummie, Babetolux, myndd, holyboss, MidieMeliss, Orlolahdey, kaypayble, GbemiAjags01, pinkylev, shomart, crazo, arolexwalex1, kadiriafolasade, BabieGhagha, Tomkhalifa52, Kajiang02, Omoakin5, HelenBee, Mrblaze06, abbychi, somaa and all my ghost and guest readers! (Sorry if your name was mentioned twice)

I love you all.

With tears in her eyes, this is Audrey Timms taking her final bow as the curtain of Unfulfilled Promises draws to a close! Ciao!
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Hmmm.....uw dear. Tanx 2 cheriepet 2. In my own language, obuu!
OMG! Mama Timms,so u be my sista sef? Hian,o bho khian!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by joe17: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Person weh giv dis story as a wedding gift to a fwend no mistake abi?(After ma'am Audrey don publish am) lol *one of my ways of sayin d story is so educative, *child upbringing* which is whr most mothers got wrong. #God Bless U Audreytimms
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

she was sick thats why......e be like say you no know Mrs akpan lol

audreytimms it was a pleasure reading your story,,i personally look forward to buying one of your books inn future....the fact say this onne don finish no mean say you no go dey appear once once o grin grin
U still dey argue? Lol! Tanx dear. Awww! I luv dt.

Noooo! Am still vry much hre o! With writers lyk prettyspicey, flakkydagirl, tiffanyj, Queenxstar, TemitopeDaniel, vonn(I dint evn no), d9ty7, divepen, drcynthia, Sammyhoe, larrysun, Dorisbest, princesa, davep, royver still hre, am nt goin anywre. Sory if I dint mention all d writers hre. Dese r d only ones my tired brain can remember rite nw. repogirl is evn coming with her own storm pretty soon. So we r stil 2geda

2 Likes

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Joebeck: This story is excellent Audrey! I really enjoyed reading it. Well done and keep up the good work. God bless you.
Tanx dear. God bless u 2
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ladycarol: Can't stop crying,so beautiful,so much lessons to learn i have been an ardent reader but dis is the first novel that i got emotionally attached to,it was beautiful and you are a great writer you will go places.seeing great writers like u guys make me want to finish most of my abandoned stories.u are an inspiration ma'am God bless u.tanx for sharing ur gift with us .
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
U still dey argue? Lol! Tanx dear. Awww! I luv dt.

Noooo! Am still vry much hre o! With writers lyk prettyspicey, flakkydagirl, tiffanyj, TemitopeDaniel, vonn(I dint evn no), d9..sumtin (4giv me bt I can't remember), divepen, drcynthia, Sammyhoe, larrysun, Dorisbest, princesa, davep still hre, am nt goin anywre. Sory if I dint mention all d writers hre. Dese r d only ones my tired brain can remember rite nw. repogirl is evn coming with her own storm pretty soon. So we r stil 2geda

*turns head with attenetion*

Did you say repogirl is coming up with something soon? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by adeayomi08(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wow!!! What a 1daful story. This ¶ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ d best story I ve read so far even thou it was d first I read on nairaland, it prompted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 2 read other but non ¶ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ 2 b compared with this.. Kuduos 2 Ʊ ma'am, hope 2 read more frm you.... GBU
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: ...and dey lived happily everafter. Well done,Mama Timms! U did a great job,but to God alone be all d glory for His great gift in u. Like i earlier said,d sky is just ur starting point! ...so,are we getting anoda story soon? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeee??tank u,switie.
Hmmm....tanx dear. Yeah, 2 God alone b d glory. Tanx dear. Lol! All I can offer nw is excerpts frm my nxt buk. I wanna take a break 2 rest and improve. Uw dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Smartlux:
thanks so much
Uw dear

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: OMG! Mama Timms,so u be my sista sef? Hian,o bho khian!
Rily? I'm so glad
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by Cheriepet: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
3Dimension:

tanks love... smiley

anything for u darling
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
joe17: Person weh giv dis story as a wedding gift to a fwend no mistake abi?(After ma'am Audrey don publish am) lol *one of my ways of sayin d story is so educative, *child upbringing* which is whr most mothers got wrong. #God Bless U Audreytimms
Lol! Nt yet. Hmmm......God bless u 2. Tanx dear
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

*turns head with attenetion*

Did you say repogirl is coming up with something soon? shocked shocked shocked
Ssshhhh! No put me 4 trouble o!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
adeayomi08: Wow!!! What a 1daful story. This ¶ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ d best story I ve read so far even thou it was d first I read on nairaland, it prompted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 2 read other but non ¶ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ 2 b compared with this.. Kuduos 2 Ʊ ma'am, hope 2 read more frm you.... GBU
Awwww! Tanx dear. I hpe so 2. God bless u 2
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Ssshhhh! No put me 4 trouble o!

*covers mouth and looks around,bends head low and whispers*

you sure?!!
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by timpaker(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
AudreyTimms.... Did you just made me cry? *wipes stainless tears away* I enjoyed every bit of your story. Please don't keep us too long for another thrill/story. Cheers!
Name: timpaker
Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi guys. Pls I rily nid 2 go 2 bed rite nw. I'm vry tired. Had a loooonnngggg day. I'll continue replying ur comments tmro. Thanks 4d beautiful ride.

Tmro I'll post an excerpt frm my nxt story doe I can't post d entire story here bcs of d rules of d competition.

I hv 400 mtn recharge card up 4 grabs. Let's vote who shud hv it.

1. Costlybabe for being d 2nd person 2 comment and urge me on wen I ws losing hope.

2. Incredibleme for going to post dis thread in other threads 2 make it popular.

3. Randomly. That is, post d recharge card number here and any1 who happens 2b hre @ dt tym gets it.

4. Tee Dan for d comparism of dis wrk with his.

5. D best commenter doe I dnt no who dt is.

6. The first person 2 vote 4 me.

Voting starts nw and ends 12pm tmro.

*i didn't put thepatroit 4 his PR work bcs I intend giving him d recharge card I won 4 being d regular updater of d mnth. Jst 2 appreciate him 4 his passionate PR job. BTW tanx 4 voting 4me again.

I wish u all a blessed and fulfilled September in advance.

Good9te and swit drims.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms by bussyzionite(f): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
U'r indeed a WONDERFUL, NICE AND INDEFATIGABLE PERSON!!!
I observed some qualities abt you that I admire alot and implore you to keep it up. Without mincing words, they are:
*INTEGRITY: U keep to your promises especially wen you give a specific time for ur readers to get updates and faithfully stick to ur words. U set a deadline for the completn of d story and abided by it.
*CONSISTENCY: U were very consistent with ur updates thereby not making us bored along the way. And this brings us to the next pt...
*SACRIFICING: U would never mind going out of ur comfort zone to satisfy us even at ur own expense. I can never forget ur sacrifice so soon during ur flu crisis.
APPRECIATIVE: U never get bored or tired of appreciating everyone individually. U r a grateful person.
*GOOD CRISIS MANAGEMENT: U always make sure that rift caused by comments between ur fans r properly managed and settled. Little or no wonder this really went a long way by ensuring a PEACEFUL THREAD.
FORGIVING: U tend to overlook and forgive people lashing out unwarranted comments, making it seem like everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...and truly they are!
Interestingly, I av learnt some things from the story and I hope it will be published soon.
Wishing u a successful career in creative writing, success in the essay competition and a glorious new month ahead.
Lest I forget, pls thank BIG BROS for us for his patience, perseverance and tolerance.
We will definitely miss u.
ALL THE BEST... CHEERIO!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (109) (Reply)

A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada / Behind Her Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.