Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Prons And Cons Of Doing Business In Ghana ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prons And Cons Of Doing Business In Ghana ? (1508 Views)

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Ranks Nigeria 170th / Foreigners Doing Business In Nigeria. Our Failures Dreadful Struggles & Success. / Doing Business With 300,000 Naira Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prons And Cons Of Doing Business In Ghana ? by digitite: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
As I prepare to embark on a journey to go undertake certain IT courses in Ghana, I am contemplating on starting and doing a business while I engage in that. For those with experience ...

How feasible is it ?
What is it like registering a business ?
What is the cost ?
Is the environment business friendly to foreigners ?

My aim is to set up a shop on Digital services/Computer Bookshop/Accessories/Services

Please kindly advice on these and I will know how to package myself.

Peace and thanks in advance.
Re: Prons And Cons Of Doing Business In Ghana ? by digitite: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm, 59 views and no comment : Does it mean that nobody has done or still doing business in Ghana ?
Re: Prons And Cons Of Doing Business In Ghana ? by barapistis(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
firstly,..why do you have to go to ghana to do the courses

secondly .
Do you think your propose business will sell in ghana

one simple thing to do is to use
google keyword tool to check for the kind of electronics ghanians like most
then check how developed the region
is by using all the features of google maps.,
and finish it up with google insight
thats if you have not been to ghana before sha,
good luck
Re: Prons And Cons Of Doing Business In Ghana ? by digitite: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
barapistis: firstly,..why do you have to go to ghana to do the courses

secondly .
Do you think your propose business will sell in ghana

one simple thing to do is to use
google keyword tool to check for the kind of electronics ghanians like most
then check how developed the region
is by using all the features of google maps.,
and finish it up with google insight
thats if you have not been to ghana before sha,
good luck

Because the courses are cheaper, detailed and more practically oriented.

Anyways, thanks for the info cool
Re: Prons And Cons Of Doing Business In Ghana ? by barapistis(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
finding it hard to believe the first reason you gave,

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Goes Beyond Having A Great Idea / GTB ATM Dispensed N5 Notes Along Side 500 Naira Notes (photos) / Up Date On Btcclock.io

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.