Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Share Your Life Threatening Experience... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Life Threatening Experience... (972 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Sleekydee(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Morning folks...So am at work and flashes of Aug 21th 2008 keeps popping in and out of my head...................!!!

FLASH BACK 6YRS AGO(NOLLYWOOD STYLE)

so I just finished my 400lvl 1st semester, I was in faculty of engineering Uniben, and usually engineering student dont have an academic 2nd sememter, they usually spend it doing their various 6months industrial training(most if u familiar with engineering students will kno).

just before 1st sememter ended I met and started dating a girl in school, sadly d relationship was still young and we had to go home for holls(yall know the early relationship euphoria na). I coundnt wait to see her again, but the idea of stayin away from school for 6months without seeing her wasnt so entertaining to me.

I was still home looking for a placement for IT(after a month), and was seriously missing my(new) babe..so I lied to my dad Zenith bank called me for a brief interview for IT(meanwhile na babe I wan go see oh), as usual he felt it was a good move and he discharge me with funds and I headed to benin....

on that fateful day I took a commercial bus(was quite a regular journey, just about 2hours trip). before the bus even moved, I started sleeping....and that was all I remembered......the next thing I knew, I was dazed, nauseous, kept hearing plenty pple screaming, I knew immediately something bad had happened...so the next thing that can to my mind was am I DEAD OR ALIVE(trust me readers, it was confusing). then I opened my eyes and saw grass(I taugh to myself, am going to heaven na, heaven floor is made of gold, this is def earth)..

To cut the story short, I dislocated my waist, couldn't walk for 2months, went tru series of rehabilitation, had monster pains and headache for months...the bus tyre actually busted and it kept somersaulting till it threw every1 outta the window and boot(I dont even kno how I got out..total blank memory) about 3pple died, others with several life threatening injuries and all

this is the interestin part, "Omo the babe I b wan die for, no come see me for hospital oh, we even broke up as I return to sch...

Anyways to God be the glory am here today to share my experience, is there any1 out there with similar stories like mine? SHARE URS!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by nofij(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was a hand threatening experience sad
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Amhappy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
@OP Mine happened same 2008 during NYSC. I joined a night boat the almost capsided in Brass waters. I was in shock for 3days and couldnt eat. I felt death that day. I Thank God. My life is a miracle.
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Saraha1(f): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Non that I can think of.

I will never wish my enemy not to talk of happening to me.
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Sleekydee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Amhappy: @OP Mine happened same 2008 during NYSC. I joined a night boat the almost capsided in Brass waters. I was in shock for 3days and couldnt eat. I felt death that day. I Thank God. My life is a miracle.

haaaaaaa!!! Night boat?? you are the real MVP. thank God sha.....
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Kanwulia: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Childbirth! kiss
Bleeding to death! kiss
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Sleekydee(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia: Childbirth! kiss
Bleeding to death! kiss
shocked
Bleeding to death! kiss

now thats realy life threaten....
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Okutek(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
You are a very lucky and blessed young man. It was not time for you to leave this world yet, because you have not fulfilled your purpose. This was also a great learning experience for you because no woman is worth dying for. The emotion we called love leads us to do very illogical and senseless things. Best wishes to you as you recover. You will find a very good caring woman soon.

Okutek
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Sleekydee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Okutek: You are a very lucky and blessed young man. It was not time for you to leave this world yet, because you have not fulfilled your purpose. This was also a great learning experience for you because no woman is worth dying for. The emotion we called love leads us to do very illogical and senseless things. Best wishes to you as you recover. You will find a very good caring woman soon.

Okutek

hehehe Bros Okutek, thnx for the prayers and time u put in to comment, it happenes way backbin 2008 tho, am more than fully recovered now, "no woman is worth dying for"? how about my future wife or daughter(ofcus they are women)
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Kanwulia: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sleekydee: shocked

now thats realy life threaten....

It was not my time. . .Amen! kiss
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Xsenga(f): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bleeding to death! kiss
SAME HERE. cry
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Kanwulia: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: SAME HERE. cry

You just see your life before you as you black out!
Extremely terrifying.
You can hear but can't see.
Terrible!!!
Things flashing through your mind!
Hmmmmmmm.
Not fun! cry
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Xsenga(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

You just see your life before you as you black out!
Extremely terrifying.
You can hear but can't see.
Terrible!!!
Things flashing through your mind!
Hmmmmmmm.
Not fun! cry
TRUE TALK, I JUST FEEL LIKE CRYING RIGHT NOW. cry
HOW MANY KIDS DO U HAVE?
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by lokito: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
My own: Bullet from Ak47 passed through my left ear and killed one Mopol guy behind me. The next bullet narrowly passed through my armpit and got another lady. The Mopol guy died instantly, he was a sentry in that hotel and these armed bandits actually came for his gun that day. My people since then, 2 months ago, my leg never near that hotel to go drink beer. BEER? Infact I hated anything 'B'
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Kanwulia: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: TRUE TALK, I JUST FEEL LIKE CRYING RIGHT NOW. cry
HOW MANY KIDS DO U HAVE?

4. cool
E don pass na.
Nothing to cry for again o! cool
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Xsenga(f): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

4. cool
E don pass na.
Nothing to cry for again o! cool
WOW! NA JUST 1 I GET & I DEY FEAR MAKE DEY SECOND 1 NO BE LIKE DEY FIRST ONE.
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Kanwulia: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Xsenga: WOW! NA JUST 1 I GET & I DEY FEAR MAKE DEY SECOND 1 NO BE LIKE DEY FIRST ONE.

Fear is for the weak!
Conquer it! kiss
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Xsenga(f): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Kanwulia:

Fear is for the weak!
Conquer it! kiss
TNKS A LOT.
Re: Share Your Life Threatening Experience... by Acidosis(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sleekydee: Morning folks...So am at work and flashes of Aug 21th 2008 keeps popping in and out of my head...................!!!

FLASH BACK 6YRS AGO(NOLLYWOOD STYLE)

so I just finished my 400lvl 1st semester, I was in faculty of engineering Uniben, and usually engineering student dont have an academic 2nd sememter, they usually spend it doing their various 6months industrial training(most if u familiar with engineering students will kno).

just before 1st sememter ended I met and started dating a girl in school, sadly d relationship was still young and we had to go home for holls(yall know the early relationship euphoria na). I coundnt wait to see her again, but the idea of stayin away from school for 6months without seeing her wasnt so entertaining to me.

I was still home looking for a placement for IT(after a month), and was seriously missing my(new) babe..so I lied to my dad Zenith bank called me for a brief interview for IT(meanwhile na babe I wan go see oh), as usual he felt it was a good move and he discharge me with funds and I headed to benin....

on that fateful day I took a commercial bus(was quite a regular journey, just about 2hours trip). before the bus even moved, I started sleeping....and that was all I remembered......the next thing I knew, I was dazed, nauseous, kept hearing plenty pple screaming, I knew immediately something bad had happened...so the next thing that can to my mind was am I DEAD OR ALIVE(trust me readers, it was confusing). then I opened my eyes and saw grass(I taugh to myself, am going to heaven na, heaven floor is made of gold, this is def earth)..

To cut the story short, I dislocated my waist, couldn't walk for 2months, went tru series of rehabilitation, had monster pains and headache for months...the bus tyre actually busted and it kept somersaulting till it threw every1 outta the window and boot(I dont even kno how I got out..total blank memory) about 3pple died, others with several life threatening injuries and all

this is the interestin part, "Omo the babe I b wan die for, no come see me for hospital oh, we even broke up as I return to sch...

Anyways to God be the glory am here today to share my experience, is there any1 out there with similar stories like mine? SHARE URS!!!
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

/ / What Are Your Plans For Your Kids? / Helping Children Make Important Decision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.