Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (42815 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by charles009(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by iceberylin(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Naija babes misbehaving since the days of Adam angry

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Hawx(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmm! Odikwa serious o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by princesslucy83: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
She was not ready for Marriage. what if she catch you slaming a gal, would she die?
only Sms she wants DIVORCE,

SHE NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Melahou(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Its obvious she has seen something damaging so defending yourself is out of it
cos its glaring...
she`s your wife for Christ sake...that you dont check her phone does not mean
she cant check yours especially when you have created room for suspicious...

ask for forgive and tell her you wont "misbehave again"

320 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by elantraceey(f): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
You are married not dating !!!!!! Should there really be such privacy and secrets in marriage?

I can't imagine dating someone that i can't go through his phone not to talk of getting married to one. undecided

What was the chat like? Why am i even asking ? What kind of chat will infuriate a wife like that? undecided

And you could still get angry undecided

lemme stop joor angry

234 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2015
princesslucy83:
She was not ready for Marriage. what if she catch you slaming a gal, would she die?
only Sms she wants DIVORCE,

SHE NEVER CHI CHUM CHIN.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Where's that e-slap button when you need itangry

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by bukatyne(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
charles009:
Hey guys,

I got married to my wife last December, we have been living happily. But last night, events took a bitter twist. She woke me up 2.09am today and started raining abuses on me. Be for I could talk, she smashed my phone on the floor.

The question is why is she angry? She read an exchange of sms between me and a certain girl. I stead of her asking questions, she went extreme.

I don't visit her phones and I expect her to do the same. Am still asking how she managed to get the password.

Though she has left the house this morning with some of her baggage, I am determined that I am never going to allow her enter my house again.

Now I ask?? Is it right for her to breach my privacy and get into my phone?

I would say OP that you are not ready for marriage...

Now that is settled, wifey should not left the house in anger.

If you do not 'allow' her into 'your' house anymore, you are actually doing her a great service; what good is a potential cheating husband

The moment you said I do to her, you gave up the right of shameful chats so sorry she did not 'breach' your 'privacy'

I am sure she will be back; when she does, sort out your disagreement as adults and behave as married people.

Goodluck

201 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
princesslucy83:
only Sms she wants DIVORCE.

Did you stop at all to reason before posting this?

Reason it; she must have read something that terrible to want a divorce almost immediately. For all we know about the SMS, they could be planning to elope, or cheat together on her, or even kill her. We don't know still specifically but it's sure is TERRIBLE.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Kingblingz(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2015
OP post the pics of the Text between u nd d girl here First,Judgement will fall in later! And to all the peeps saying rubb!sh abt the wife u all are Senseless,una no dey reason,coz a lady can't just live her husband because of mere text,una knw weda OP nd him babe dey plan 2 kill her? Rememba he said he didn't knw how she got his password! Abi Op una Record Live BF wey u 4get 2 delete?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2015
What is the SMS all about OP?

Anyway, I think you shouldn't be here áss-licking your guilt, hiding under breach of privacy and all that shít.

Instead you ought to be sober and remorseful, out there chasing and begging after your wife to forgive you if you really love her.

You simply don't even have the right to be angry for being caught doing something wrong in the frist place so go look for your wife now and save your marriage.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Mimienudles(f): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Just last December and you already have a certain girl your wife read her conversation and became helpless and crazily hurt, not very good

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by crackhaus: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Before we get ahead of ourselves and form opinions, please tell/show us the content of the SMS with this 'certain girl'.

charles009

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
elantraceey:
You are married not dating !!!!!! Should there really be such privacy and secrets in marriage?

I can't imagine dating someone that i can't go through his phone not to talk of getting married to one. undecided

What was the chat like? Why am i even asking ? What kind of chat will infuriate a wife like that? undecided

lemme stop joor angry

I support your submission in 100%

33 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by mutter(f): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2015
After how many days of marriage shocked
You should have still been honey mooning and not chatting with other girls.

Your wife had no right to breach you privacy!
Also no right to smash you phone.

Niether of you went into the marriage with an idea of how to resolve conflicts.
That was why she just got up and left and you are contemplating not taking her back.

If that was how marriage functioned in the past, the institution of marriage woud not exist today.

GO look for your wife and apologize by so doing you will give her an opportunity to apologize too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Its not even up to 4mnths and u cheating already?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

U are lucky u got urself a calm woman, shey na only phone she smash, she for smash ur balls with her heels.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by MizMyColi(f): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2015

Passworded Phone Which She Can't Have Access To and They're Married? Like Really Married, Not Contract or Arrangee Married?
I don't gerrit, why?
Is she overly sensitive and largely insecure? But even at that..............

Call me overly idealistic o, but You see,
This is why I will not decide to live forever with a person who consciously chooses to underplay these principles.
Openness
Sincerity
Trust
&
Selflessness

Wife may have gone too far by being violent, but I shudder to think what I'd do if I were in her shoes, of course, that's depending on the enormity of expose on the SMS(es).

It hurts to give your all to a person and watch them treat it as thrash.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by thorpido(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Op,if your wife could read your text and get so infuriated,then that text could not have been an advert.
When you marry,you give up that so called 'privacy' you claim.Even if you don't check her phone,i see no reason why she can't see what is in your phone.

I want both of you to reconcile.Try to have a word with her and explain what the chat from the lady was about.You should be more open with each other and always give her reason to trust you.Why do you have your phone passworded anyway?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Op you are not responsible! I will say she is right for the fact that she went throuh your phone and smash it, did you know what you cost her emotionally, its possible before she married you she would have said no to other guys that are better than you, only for her to see you disappointing
, what privacy did you expect and why didn't you tell her then that privacy is going to be part of your marriage, and before you married her didn't you visit her home without telling her that you were coming?

The good thing is that, for those of you who commit adultery, on judgment day your wife will not suffer it with you, and shall face the punishment alone.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Closetoheart: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Forgiveness is a choice. My husband cheated on me with his long time gf barely two months into our marriage. I saw the messages... I wanted to commit suicide. I was pregnant at that time. I felt abused, disappointed and bad. He apologised and I forgave him. Eight months later, I saw him send his unclad picture to the same girl. I threatened to pack out of the house, he apologised again, and promised not to do it again.

Now, you know what? I don't care any more. Whether he is still seeing the girl or not is his problem. He is answerable to God. He is a xtian, he ministers in church now. So if he still indulges in such acts, he will have God to answer to.

Do you why I kept on forgiving him? Because he apologised. It still pains me, but I have promised myself that the forgiveness will stand, and I will continue to forgive him, even if he does something worse. Because I cannot continue to bear grudge in my heart. I want to make heaven.

The best I can do is to be wise. When I say being wise, it means protecting myself and my children from whatever inactions or actions of their dad that might want to cause harm to us.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by thorpido(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Closetoheart:
Forgiveness is a choice. My husband cheated on me with his long time gf barely two months into our marriage. I saw the messages... I wanted to commit suicide. I was pregnant at that time. I felt abused, disappointed and bad. He apologised and I forgave him. Eight months later, I saw him send his unclad picture to the same girl. I threatened to pack out of the house, he apologised again, and promised not to do it again.

Now, you know what? I don't care any more. Whether he is still seeing the girl or not is his problem. He is answerable to God. He is a xtian, he ministers in church now. So if he still indulges in such acts, he will have God to answer to.

Do you why I kept on forgiving him? Because he apologised. It still pains me, but I have promised myself that the forgiveness will stand, and I will continue to forgive him, even if he does something worse. Because I cannot continue to bear grudge in my heart. I want to make heaven.

The best I can do is to be wise. When I say being wise, it means protecting myself and my children from whatever inactions or actions of their dad that might want to cause harm to us.
So you will forgive him when he apologises and then he does it again and the cycle continues.......
I don't know what you want or better still I know you want to be in a husband's house but like you said,keep protecting yourself.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by lordraiden(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
I dnt need to b here,is for married ppl undecided
Bt b4 i go oga bonboy u no try oh,if u b my fada na machet tinz oh

4 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by mutter(f): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
thorpido:
So you will forgive him when he apologises and then he does it again and the cycle continues.......
I don't know what you want or better still I know you want to be in a husband's house but like you said,keep protecting yourself.

If all women divorce their husbands for "cheating", how many marriages will still exist.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
elantraceey:

lemme stop joor angry
Why do you have this kind of sense? Oh I love it!!

5 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by thorpido(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:

If all women divorce their husbands for "cheating", how many marriages will still exist.
I never mentioned divorce.
She's however letting her husband get away with his lifestyle.There are women who condition their minds this way:'as long as he takes care of me and the children and does not bring her home,I'm ok'.It's okay for such women if that is what they want.

Like she said,she should keep protecting herself.AIDS is real.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Closetoheart: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
thorpido:

Uhmmmm. What am I supposed to do? Leave him?

My dad told me that despite all the things my mum did to him (some were obvious to us- the kids), he vowed not to divorce or separate from her. Because his dad divorced his mum and that made his life difficult. He sacrificed his love, happiness an d joy for his kids so that we would not be raised in a broken home. So would that be too much to sacrifice for my children? The only reason I will leave my husband is if he marries another wife or commits any other atrocity of that category. I am not blindly in love, but I am just wise.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by 5minsmadness: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
elantraceey:

lemme stop joor angry
What would be your reason for going through his phone

2 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Tallesty1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some women really have fish brain, she don smash the phone n destroy all d evidence. Who is gonna loose now?

Call her ppl, deny everything, accuse her of jumping into premature conclusion and insist that she apologize, maybe she'd learn her lesson.
==========================

Joke aside, please stop chatting with that girl, when you are in a relationship or marriage, you must not do something that you won't like your partner to do to you.

Now answer me, will you be happy to see that type of chat in her phone?

If no, then why did you leave it your phone? You have no respect for her and her feelings.

If you are not ready to be open and honest in your marriage then you had better allow her to remain with her parents.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by mutter(f): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
thorpido:
I never mentioned divorce.
She's however letting her husband get away with his lifestyle.There are women who condition their minds this way:'as long as he takes care of me and the children and does not bring her home,I'm ok'.It's okay for such women if that is what they want.

Like she said,she should keep protecting herself.AIDS is real.

What can a woman do?
How can she prevent it? She either takes it or leaves.
You know this is something that is very painful for a woman, and it makes marriage so difficult. But what choice does the woman have. At some stage you get tired of screaming, shouting, crying, hurting and so on.
You just resign yourself to it so you can have some sanity and energy to focus on your kid`s.

The other question is why should one be in a permanent stage of protecting ones self against imminent danger? undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by Dyt(f): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
mutter:

What can a woman do?
How can she prevent it? She either takes it or leaves.
You know this is something that is very painful for a woman, and it makes marriage so difficult. But what choice does the woman have. At some stage you get tired of screaming, shouting, crying, hurting and so on.
You just resign yourself to it so you can have some sanity and energy to focus on your kid`s.

The other question is why should one be in a permanent stage of protecting ones self against imminent danger? undecided

When I grow up, I wanna be like u
I started stalking u since yesterday and I am so loving it all.

1 Like

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by MizMyColi(f): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some women really have fish brain, she don smash the phone n destroy all d evidence. Who is gonna loose now?

Call her ppl, deny everything, accuse her of jumping into premature conclusion and insist that she apologize, maybe she'd learn her lesson.
==========================

Joke aside, please stop chatting with that girl, when you are in a relationship or marriage, you must not do something that you won't like your partner to do to you.

Now answer me, will you be happy to see that type of chat in her phone?

If no, then why did you leave it your phone? You have no respect for her and her feelings.

If you are not ready to be open and honest in your marriage then you had better allow her to remain with her parents.

Tallesty1
Making Sense Since Time imoriver.

Biko preach it.

Yes you have a point too.
We as ladies need to learn self control. No matter how angry anyone makes us.

I'm not saying I've finished learning how to control anger o, but sometimes, if I'm tempted to burst into a fist of rage.....I just ask myself first......
"What will this gra gra achieve now."
Other times, I really can't help it and I vex smiley......normally grin

4 Likes

Re: She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. by MizMyColi(f): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

What would be your reason for going through his phone

You prolly misunderstand her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.