Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Own A Property With As Low As N250, 000 In The New Lagos Axis - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own A Property With As Low As N250, 000 In The New Lagos Axis (481 Views)

Check This A Property With 17 Rooms, Bar, Restaurant At Punch Esate Ikeja / List Of Cheap Lands Forsale @ikorodu Lagos Axis / 2014 The Year Of The New Lagos Electronic Certificate Of Occupancy ( E-C of O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own A Property With As Low As N250, 000 In The New Lagos Axis by sojinet(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
My Dear Friend,

I really want you to appreciate me for ever over this fantastic opportunity my company is offering. Do you know you can own a property close to the big guns like Dangote, Eleganza, Coscharis, Otedola, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu?

All you need is just to start investing in my company's Amazing Grace Garden Scheme with just as low as N250, 000.

Don't be left out, I have invested already... see you at the top.

For more inquiries, call me on this line: 08034699002, or email me on : Soji@pazinoecc.com

You can as well check my company website: www.pazinoecc.com

The New Lagos is taking shape by the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale: A Plot Of Land (standard 50x100) In Ibadan / Apartments To Let @ Akowonjo, Shasha Axis / 4 Sale Newly Build 5brm Detach Duplex At Ogudu Gra Lagos Wit 2rm Bq See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.