Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! (1510 Views)

When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / How Shoki Dance Nearly Ruin My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by Andyblaze: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2014

Last month been June I travelled to Canada to catch fun due to nairaland's shutdown and I was bored in naija without nairaland so i met this LADY in Canada after DATING for a
long period of time (2 weeks- its my longest ever) i sent message home that
I am coming home for MARRIAGE....we arrived
the next week......But due to where this Girl grown
up...when we arrive she greeted the in-laws with
hand shaking no SIGN of NIGERIAN CULTURE ...they
all feel so they try to correct her but she
refused..... they cancel the wedding and the LADY
said "I will never show any Respect to these chauvinistic afro-males...they feel women are second class humans?"

Please this lady is the love of my life. I must marry her, what should I do?

angry angry

#BITG

3 Likes

Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:
Last month been June I travelled to Canada to catch fun due to nairaland's shutdown and I was bored in naija without nairaland so i met this LADY in Canada after DATING for a
long period of time (2 weeks- its my longest ever) i sent message home that
I am coming home for MARRIAGE....we arrived
the next week......But due to where this Girl grown
up...when we arrive she greeted the in-laws with
hand shaking no SIGN of NIGERIAN CULTURE ...they
all feel so they try to correct her but she
refused..... they cancel the wedding and the LADY
said "I will never show any Respect to these chauvinistic afro-males...they feel women are second class humans?"

Please this lady is the love of my life. I must marry her, what should I do?

angry angry

#BITG

JUmp into the lagoon or hug the nearest BOKO member..

BTW, stop taking ogogoro, its not gud for ur health

1 Like

Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nnna meeenh...... guys na true talk say iheanacho score for him club? abegi make una gist me

1 Like

Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by wasak(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
so glo think sey i go continue dey waste money for their head? never. i rather kill myself than commit suicide.... mtcheew
Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oniranu. Lolz
Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by ggrin(f): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Andy y u con dy lie like thisangry
Me wey kneel down wella for ur bald father n ur toothless mother
Peeps no mind andy oh na kaduna we gada dy o,canada bawoundecided

1 Like

Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by Keky(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
AndyBlaze The Legend. !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by Godmystrength: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by Andyblaze: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

ur bangerlee don do u well yesterday abi?angry angry

#BITG
Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by ggrin(f): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

ur bangerlee don do u well yesterday abi?angry angry

#BITG
andy ma lovecry pesin no fit ff u play againangry
Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by Andyblaze: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: andy ma lovecry pesin no fit ff u play againangry

U be warri evil spirit?

1 Like

Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by FKO1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

U be warri evil spirit?
WETIN INVOLVE WARRI FOR THIS MATTER
Re: MY Village People Want To Ruin My Life...see What They Did!!! by ggrin(f): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Andyblaze:

U be warri evil spirit?
nope

(1) (Reply)

Compilation of Hilarious pictures To Brighten Your Day(new And Updated) / Want Jokes That Ll Make You Forget Your Sorrow? / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.