Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! (2404 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by luvlymoi(f): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2006
moreover i never liked shifi and zeal is too playful so maybe thats y i like tunde.
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by kellorah: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOL
KOOL

I'LL HECK THEM OUT PROPERLY THIS WEEK AND THEN CONCLUDE
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by luvlymoi(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2006
true , true, well sha that one is his business if he like he should not shine his eyes.
kellorah:

TRUE! ZEAL'S THE 'PLUS' AND TUNDE SHOULD HAVE MORE VERSES THAN ZEAL
IMAGINE MICHELLE IN DESTINY'S CHILD SINGING MORE THAN BEYONCE OR KELLY. KAI!!
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by shawna(f): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2006
Zeal has the best voice in the group i always look forward to hearing him sing his part when am listening to any of the styl-plus tracks if any of u doubt what am saying listen to imagine that zeal killed it on that track wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by kellorah: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2006
Zeal sounds good
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by shawna(f): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2006
omg shocked u spelt zeal with an s lol tongue cheesy hez not just good hez the best!
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by luvlymoi(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2006
@shawna, i agree wit u. he has a really good voice but not the best. infact that part he sang in imagine that is the best part of the song and also the part he sang in home within my heart , was really killin. but he is still not the best for me. grin
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by kellorah: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol shawna  hehehehehe :d
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by luvlymoi(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2006
i listen to their album, all the time, trust me i knw wat am sayin, wink
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by kellorah: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2006
luvlymoi:

i listen to their album, all the time, trust me i knw what am sayin, wink
YEAAHHH
I NEED TO LISTEN TO THEM MORE THIS WEEK grin
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by shawna(f): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2006
luvlymoi:

@shawna, i agree wit u. he has a really good voice but not the best. infact that part he sang in imagine that is the best part of the song and also the part he sang in home within my heart , was really killin. but he is still not the best for me. grin

watever girl u in denial hez the best u know it! wink i love the song imagine that only because of zeals voice the brotha can sing!

@kellorah
lol
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by kellorah: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2006
LOL@ THE BROTHA CAN SING. cheesy
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by shawna(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2006
yeah he can and he is fyne as hell (i dont mean that literally-the hell part)
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by kellorah: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2006
shawna:

fyne as hell (i don't mean that literally-the hell part)
LMAO
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by naijadiva2(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah he can and he is fyne as hell (i don't mean that literally-the hell part)

girl you ain't lying
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by kellorah: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2006
lol yeah
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by shawna(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2006
you girls should back away from my future husband am serious!!!!!!!!!!! lol:d :d :d :d
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by naijadiva2(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2006
girl please grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by shawna(f): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2006
am serious ooo naija diva if u cross the line i wont hesitate to chop ur head off grin grin grin wink
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by naijadiva2(f): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2006
what-ever ;d wink
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by luvlymoi(f): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2006
gurl, lol, am not in denial. zeal can sing but abeg listen to tunde he always adds style to the songs or abi is it becos he is not fyne grin
shawna:

watever girl u in denial hez the best u know it! wink i love the song imagine that only because of zeals voice the brotha can sing!

@kellorah
lol
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by shawna(f): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2006
hez not fyne that part is true but hez not better than zeal hez voice is okay undecided

Zeal is the man!
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by Memunah(f): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2006
yeah tunde has got the sweetest voice amongst the three,but they are all good
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by gazilgasto(f): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2006
"if i could pick a day to runaway" then i  wink winkgive it to him
then how about "i knew right from the start"smileyzeal
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by ladykool(f): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2006
na true he got it! wink for guy to ave dat kind of voice in naija nowadays (am not been rude but it is de fact) its really sweet tho he is ,
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by Emad(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2006
i think they all have great voices although the voice of Tunde gets inside of me more
I donot think it is fair to say that because Zeal is the PLUS he shd be over shadowed by the others, what makes this group unique is that no one over shadows the other, they are all viewed equally by fans they are identified with different talents.
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by lizzy(f): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2006
wat r y'all sayin man. zeal is also good cuz he also sings. and shifi is good too cuz he raps n sings. so just dont compare all of dem. dey r all good.
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2006
:-)
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by eslynera(f): 1:34am On Nov 25, 2006
undecided
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by jaybaby(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2006
yes
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by Emad(f): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2006
Jay, Yes?? to what??

Make a statement madame
Re: Tunde Has The Best (Sweetest) Voice In Styl-plus! by jaybaby(f): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2006
lol wetin b ya own! yea to EVERYTIN SAID tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Chats Between An Olosho (prostitute) And A Yahoo Boy / DOWNLOAD: Bella Shmurda Ft Mohbad – Adura / Who Is Who In The Fuji House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.