Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. (28893 Views)

Top 5 Richest States In Nigeria 2016 / The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses” / Top 5 Banks In African By Assets, Market Cap And Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by gbenga4sure(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Below is the list of the top ten most industrialized states of Nigeria.
1).OGUN STATE:presently in Nigeria,ogun state is the most industrialized state in Nigeria.I know this is shocking,but its the truth.The state has over 5 industrial estate.The number of industries in(agbara ind.estate alone) one of this industrial estates is almost twice the number of industries in Ebonyi and Abia.
2).LAGOS STATE:Lagos state was the first point of civilisation in Nigeria and that also led to its industrialization.
3).RIVERS:River state is also a state to b proud of,as it is the most industrialized in the south south and south east.
4).OYO STATE:Oyo state is a state to that as been in dim light of industrialization since the western region.
KANO STATE:Kano state is the engine room of northern Nigeria and so it is also when it comes to industrialization.
I know some stupid igbos would have nothing to do but criticize.But sincerely we have an edge over you when it comes to Education,(as 39% of Nigerias primary,secondary and tertiary institution are located in south west.for example Ogun state has almost 10 universities.)Civilization,and development.I know many of you will say we developed lagos together,but it is a big lie.Nicompoo co developed a state and their own state is in a mess,they cant trade there conviniently.
I also know that many of you will say Ibadan is full of muddy houses but that is because haters will always talk about the bad.Infact Ibadan is more populous than Ebonyi and bayelsa,and Ibadan has its own beauty.
I LOVE THE YORUBA'S

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by MrKnowitall: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
What about Ekiti state?
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by gbenga4sure(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ekiti for where!!!,industrialization
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by DankemzI(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
1. Abia
2. Lagos
3. Ogun
4. Kano
5. Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by Noneroone(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
DankemzI: 1. Abia
2. Lagos
3. Ogun
4. Kano
5. Anambra
Better
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by Noneroone(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
op do you mean brown roof industry?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by gbenga4sure(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Noneroone: op do you mean brown roof industry?
.NO I mean world class industries like P&G,WINGS,WAMPCO,DANGOTE GROUG,WAMCO,SONIA,DUFIL,GEEPEE.E.T.C

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by gbenga4sure(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Noneroone: op do you mean brown roof industry?
.NO I MEAN WAMPCO,SONIA,GEEPEE,DUFIL,P&G,DANGOTE,GLAXOSMITHKLINE.E.T.C

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by Noneroone(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Seriously speaking thought you were joking.
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by MrKnowitall: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
gbenga4sure: Ekiti for where!!!,industrialization

Yes. Ekiti should be third on the list.
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by McLincolnGuzit(m): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2014
@ the op,must you bring in ethnic disparity to backup ur points? There is God oo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by Omexonomy: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
MrKnowitall: What about Ekiti state?
that state should be converted to a gworo plantation.
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by MrKnowitall: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Omexonomy: that state should be converted to a gworo plantation.

Why do you want to provoke me this early morning? Why?
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by Beanwalker20(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2015
gbenga4sure:
Below is the list of the top ten most industrialized states of Nigeria.
1).OGUN STATE:presently in Nigeria,ogun state is the most industrialized state in Nigeria.I know this is shocking,but its the truth.The state has over 5 industrial estate.The number of industries in(agbara ind.estate alone) one of this industrial estates is almost twice the number of industries in Ebonyi and Abia.
2).LAGOS STATE:Lagos state was the first point of civilisation in Nigeria and that also led to its industrialization.
3).RIVERS:River state is also a state to b proud of,as it is the most industrialized in the south south and south east.
4).OYO STATE:Oyo state is a state to that as been in dim light of industrialization since the western region.
KANO STATE:Kano state is the engine room of northern Nigeria and so it is also when it comes to industrialization.
I know some stupid igbos would have nothing to do but criticize.But sincerely we have an edge over you when it comes to Education,(as 39% of Nigerias primary,secondary and tertiary institution are located in south west.for example Ogun state has almost 10 universities.)Civilization,and development.I know many of you will say we developed lagos together,but it is a big lie.Nicompoo co developed a state and their own state is in a mess,they cant trade there conviniently.
I also know that many of you will say Ibadan is full of muddy houses but that is because haters will always talk about the bad.Infact Ibadan is more populous than Ebonyi and bayelsa,and Ibadan has its own beauty.
I LOVE THE YORUBA'S

That's true
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by docus: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
this op is an idiot for bringing ethnic sentiments

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by DankemzI(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
docus:
this op is an idiot for bringing ethnic sentiments

Exactly grin
Re: Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. by jaymichael(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
I doff my hat for Father Awolowo who in his wisdom deem it necessary to set up industrial estates all over South West. This singular visionary act put the SW in a pole position in terms of industrial development that other regions hasn't been able to match. Ikeja industrial estate is still a visible testimonial. This has made the region the invertor's first choice and the gateway to the nation's economy. Our current sets of leaders painfully has to do more to consolidate on the foundation set by our visionary fathers.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption / Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.