Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd (3973 Views)

Your Last Text Message You Recieved: / Best Stuff U Ever Learnt By Heart / Text Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by Mygoldie(f): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
tpia1:

are you still dating now?

he didn't even mention if they were dating or not,maybe it was a one night stand. cheesy
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by livedit(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hmmm, I've had many. I'm very sentimental, what can I say.  The best text message I've ever received is as follows:

"Livedit" I am so much in love with you.  You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

"You are the anchor and joy of my life"

"I can't stop thinking about you"

"I'm nothing without you"

Of course Livedit fall hook lined and sinker.  grin
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by Omolola1(f): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
They are so many:

"Would love to take you out for a dinner at a restaurant with candle lights, an xpensive dish and a botu of red wine on a beautiful night then luk into your eyes romantically and whisper dis 3 words to you "PAY THE BILLS" grin

"Babay, i want you back!" cry

"Sweetheart, am outside your gate now, i dont care if your dad is around, i just want to see you even if its just for a minute, coz av missed you!, am coming in" cheesy

"You are the only one for me, the only one i think of, no one else can take your place" wink (Common slang among guys though) grin

I could go on and on but my eye dey pain me! cool
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by Candyness(f): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
will you marry me. Sadly my reply was NO!!
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by MrCork3: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
hell Noooo. you are toooooo big lipsrsealed
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by gabriel4u(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
I don't care if am the 1st, but all i want is to b d last standing. (well, she's not wit me anymore- *4rm 2day*)
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
I got this 4rm the only guy i've ever really loved.Cocoa i don't know what you've done to me that makes me think of you all the time but whatever it is i don't want you to stop cos you are the reason why i wanna wake up to a new day.2 its bedtime, take my bed & pillow to keep u comfy,here's my blanket to keep u warm,now i cnt sleep cos i've given u everything including my sweetdreams,i rily do love u cocoa and wit u is where i wanna be.P.S we broke up.
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by nitrogen(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
gabriel4u:

I don't care if am the 1st, but all i want is to b d last standing. (well, she's not wit me anymore- *4rm 2day*)
the girl you just disvirgined or what?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-572467.0.html
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by PTBNaija(f): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2010
My best was definitely when this guy used Michael Jackson song titles to explain how I was on his mind so much that day. We had just started dating at the time and it was honestly the cutest thing ever!
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by lola34(f): 3:23am On Jan 16, 2011
From a friend of mine:

Women are like the apples on trees
The best ones are at the top of the tree
The boys don't want to reach for the good ones,
because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead they get the rotten apples fom the ground that aren't as good, but easy.
So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them,
when in reality they are amazing!
They have to wait for the right guy to come along.
The one who is brave enough to climb to the top of the tree!
You have been considered one of the 10 prettiest and most phenomenal women in my contact list
Once you have been hit you have to hit 10 amazing women.
If you get hit again you know you are the bomb!
So hit the amazing women on your contact list and let them know they are special  grin
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by koolchicco: 3:47am On Jan 16, 2011
''Do you like me because I am beautiful,
or am I beautiful because you like me? Pls answer me and BTW, I love u cos of who I am wen am with u''

Na waoo, see Cinderella kwenshion. Lwkmd, nice tho! grin
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by Mygoldie(f): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hope your having fun at your placement?as for me,i'm having lots and lots of fun.
take care sweetie,x.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by amyg(f): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2011
I love u more tomorrow than today
Re: Best Text Msg U Ever Recvd by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
"I'm sooo sorry" grin grin

INDEED!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Person Above You? / Lets Do Dis.::comment WITH D LAST Word...n Kil D Boredom / Runescape Bug , Very Useful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.