Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! (730 Views)

Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) / Alamiesegha's Home In The US Seized By Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! by subterfuge: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
It is really alarming to see Nigeria becoming the overall leading Country with the highest rate of Ritual killings.
Just like the Boko Haram scourge, there is reliable information linking many Highly placed politicians with ritual Oath taking and ritual cult membership. These cult members traverse the entire Nigeria , from the Presidency, the Senate to the House of reps , to the Federal executive council etc.
Did Governors not visit shrines to worship and swear to evils, ministers also go there. So when human beings are ritually slaughtered, and their body parts are sold to these Rich and influential politicians for use in making political Charms for goodluck in elections and protection and most recently for MONEY ritual. So how will ritual killings stop in Nigeria
Re: Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! by DickDastardly(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
cool
Re: Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! by Onyegecha(f): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
My dear, i am really tired of this country. We are beset with so many intractable problems. We need a Jerry Rawlings in this country urgently. I don't mind a military take-over if the masterminds have good intentions and know how to fix this problem called Nigeria.
Re: Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! by texaco1: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Onyegecha: My dear, i am really tired of this country. We are beset with so many intractable problems. We need a Jerry Rawlings in this country urgently. I don't mind a military take-over if the masterminds have good intentions and know how to fix this problem called Nigeria.
military take over won't stop ritual killings, cult groups cut across every sphere of the nigerian society .
Re: Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! by subterfuge: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
texaco1: military take over won't stop ritual killings, cult groups cut across every sphere of the nigerian society .
Nigeria is not yet ripe for True Democracy.
Our own democracy is like a village government
Re: Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! by subterfuge: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2014
I want to sincerely commend Governor Rochas Okorocha for issuing the shoot at sight order for all forms of Cult groups and associations in Imo state. The focus should be arround Nkwerre, the town where human parts are sold side by side Animal parts. God bless you Okorocha. This is the Very last thing the Governor Fashola of Lagos state will do.
Fashola breeds and harvests Agbero's or touts in nearly every street in Lagos and most of thest Agberos claim membersgip of such cult groups as OPC, EYE, etc FASHOLA IS a member of both EYE and OPC
Re: Why The Menace Of RITUAL Killings Cannot Be Checked By GOVERNMENT! by subterfuge: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
maybe Nigeria needs a special Anti-Ritual squad that will thoroughly search all over nigeria and effectively combat only Cult/Ritual related crimes and offences. Do you know that in Lagos some so called FAKE Job Vacancies are arranged in various strange places in lagos and these interview houses are used to trick , catch and slaughter innocent ,unsuspecting Job seekers. My friends have narated chilling talesof their personal experiences with these masquerading RITUALIST disguicing as Job Interview Consultatns in LAGOS.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Defends Amaechiā€™s Purchase Of Road Analyser / OSUN ELECTION: Vote For The Man With Love For Education - NANS / If Nah GEJ Sick, E For Make Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.