Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? (2470 Views)

Airtel Finally Introduces Cheapest Android Data Plan; Get 1GB For N1000 / Samsung S4 Data Wahala / Mtn - Android Data Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
ALL THESE "ANDROID" users! The
problem is not the data amount. The
problem is that you people dont know
how to use android OS properly... It has
alot of built-in ways to control data
usage but unna no get idea naa.. Una
just dey buy phone troway the manual..
Well mak una dey suffer dey go.. Me i
fit use 10mb for android for 1month if i
like it so
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Oyetboy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Where is the sense in your post? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
I LOVE ANDROD NO BE SMALL winkI LOVE ANDROD NO BE SMALL

1 Like

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oyetboy: Where is the sense in your post? undecided

there are phases in the acquisition of new knowledge: rejection and acceptance..

first they have to reject the initial idea of data consumption is android's fault..

then they can accept the new knowledge of how to control data fully on android os..
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Oyetboy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
DNDROID:

there are phases in the acquisition of new knowledge: rejection and acceptance..

first they have to reject the initial idea of data consumption is android's fault..

then they can accept the new knowledge of how to control data fully on android os..
then share the info on how they can utilize their data subscription,,,,not coming here to write in parables

2 Likes

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Oyetboy: then share the info on how they can utilize their data subscription,,,,not coming here to write in parables
my guy I second him, pls share the knowledge with us..thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Davidolives(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2014
immposible to use 10mb for one month.abi u nno go open watsapp pics?abeg tell us anothere lie

4 Likes

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by omoelu1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
I know the 10mb part is a joke.
but the truth is that, you can fully maximize your android device if you over conserve the data.
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
who let this kid to open a Nairaland account? I don't blame you; I blame oga seun
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by parrotibaba(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
we all know dat if u 4 instance sub for d glo bis 3gig 4 1 month n u use it only for browsing ,my brother e go last 4 2 months but if u r d heavy user type i.e browsing ,downloading files,etc den even 10gig no go do u ,so dats why we r clamoring 4 mobile data like d 1k for 3gig n also 4 dem to stop d double billing ...if all dis r available, nobody go d complain
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by ewizard1: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
If your rooted, Install DROIDWALL and give internet access ONLY to apps you use.
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by FKO1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID: ALL THESE "ANDROID" users! The
problem is not the data amount. The
problem is that you people dont know
how to use android OS properly... It has
alot of built-in ways to control data
usage but unna no get idea naa.. Una
just dey buy phone troway the manual..
Well mak una dey suffer dey go.. Me i
like it so
1 MONTH IT'S AN EXAGGERATION, BUT IT'S POSSIBLE TO USE 10MB FOR A WEEK....
JUST TURN OFF AUTO SYNC, TURN ON RESTRICT BACKGROUND DATA, INSTALL DROIDWALL AND GIVE INTERNET ACCESS ONLY TO APPS YOU CHOOSE AND CHANGE YOUR NETWORK MODE TO EDGE....
PS
AVOID INSTAGRAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
FKO1: 1 MONTH IT'S AN EXAGGERATION, BUT IT'S POSSIBLE TO USE 10MB FOR A WEEK....
JUST TURN OFF AUTO SYNC, TURN ON RESTRICT BACKGROUND DATA, INSTALL DROIDWALL AND GIVE INTERNET ACCESS ONLY TO APPS YOU CHOOSE AND CHANGE YOUR NETWORK MODE TO EDGE....
PS
AVOID INSTAGRAM
Now thats an Android data controller speaking! Lol...
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Collinz2(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
No matter wht u do android will still consume its data.

1 Like

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by twosquare(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Collinz2: No matter wht u do android will still consume its data.
gbam.
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by FKO1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:
Now thats an Android data controller speaking! Lol...
THAT WAS BACK IN THE DAYS SHA, BUT NOW MTN SME AND GLO DON SPOIL ME, I CAN STAY ON H+ 24/7 WITHOUT WORRYING

1 Like

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by FKO1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
YOUR HEAD NEVER BURN WELL grin

1 Like

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by FKO1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
FKO1: 1 MONTH IT'S AN EXAGGERATION, BUT IT'S POSSIBLE TO USE 10MB FOR A WEEK....
PS
AVOID INSTAGRAM
LEMME ADD THIS

TURN OFF OR REDUCE BROWSER IMAGE QUALITY
AVOID DOWNLOADING
AVOID PLAYSTORE
USE ONLY OPERA BROWSER OR DISABLE JAVASCRIPT ON OTHERS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2014
u haven't met droid data controllers my friend..
ask u will receive th badge of honor wink cheesy
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2014
FKO1: LEMME ADD THIS

TURN OFF OR REDUCE BROWSER IMAGE QUALITY
AVOID DOWNLOADING
AVOID PLAYSTORE
USE ONLY OPERA BROWSER OR DISABLE JAVASCRIPT ON OTHERS
Controller General Sir!
now you have put the final nail on the Cof.. Of all these our selfish (or betteryet "seldata"wink phone network operators.. cheesy wink
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by FKO1(m): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2014
DNDROID:
Controller General Sir!
now you have put the final nail on the Cof.. Of all these our selfish (or betteryet "seldata"wink phone network operators.. cheesy wink
LOL BUT ONLY A STINGY PERSON WILL DO THAT NOW
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2014
FKO1: LOL BUT ONLY A STINGY PERSON WILL DO THAT NOW
nope.. Have been in situations where i can't buy airtime and no mb..
so am using my last credit to send a mail...
bros u must stop all those pics oh or mtn will charge u #55 per mb ruthlessly
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Lexusgs430: 3:22am On Sep 09, 2014
One of the joys of a smartphone, is the ability to almost replace your computer.
David Mark said, Mobile phones are not for the poor, likewise smartphones, are not for the Ijebu user.
Buy your data and blaze till infinity !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by RoyalRoy(m): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2014
DNDROID:
nope.. Have been in situations where i can't buy airtime and no mb..
so am using my last credit to send a mail...
bros u must stop all those pics oh or mtn will charge u #55 per mb ruthlessly

So what's the essence of using a smart phone if you want to be managing/ hoarding data?

You wont get e-mail on the go, u dont get instant messages from Facebook, whatsapp or bbm.

Then its better u get a Nokia 3310 so u will be depending only on ur laptop for any "luxury".

grin

5 Likes

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Lexusgs430: One of the joys of a smartphone, is the ability to almost replace your computer.
David Mark said, Mobile phones are not for the poor, likewise smartphones, are not for the Ijebu user.
Gbam
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Collinz2(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Lexusgs430: One of the joys of a smartphone, is the ability to almost replace your computer.
thank u my brother
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Collinz2(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2014
DNDROID:
u haven't met droid data controllers my friend..
ask u will receive th badge of honor wink cheesy
e no dey work, droidwall, opera max, even avast anti virus has firewall bt all na rubbish. If u want 2 manage data go get a java phone, why buy a machine u cant use.
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by twosquare(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Don't mind him...go and get a blackberry Op or buy ur datA plan
RoyalRoy:

So what's the essence of using a smart phone if you want to be managing/ hoarding data?

You wont get e-mail on the go, u dont get instant messages from Facebook, whatsapp or bbm.

Then its better u get a Nokia 3310 so u will be depending only on ur laptop for any "luxury".

grin

1 Like

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Collinz2: e no dey work, droidwall, opera max, even avast anti virus has firewall bt all na rubbish. If u want 2 manage data go get a java phone, why buy a machine u cant use.
why u dey fight uphill?
we are using the things talked about here and you are there saying mba mba..

forget the apps and use only background data restriction..
see if nothing happens.
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by Collinz2(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
DNDROID:
why u dey fight uphill?
we are using the things talked about here and you are there saying mba mba..

forget the apps and use only background data restriction..
see if nothing happens.
nothing will happen
Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by aieromon(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
DNDROID: i
like it so

What's the use of buying a Ferrari if you can't cruise it like a race car?

4 Likes

Re: Android Data Wahala! What Is The Problem Really? by DNDROID(m): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2014
aieromon:

What's the use of buying a Ferrari if you can't cruise it like a race car?
to show you "gat da money"!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch And Setup Live Tv On Kodi Free On Mtn / Tecno Camon C8 Price Released! / Top 8 Apps That Will Root Any Android Device Without PC 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.