Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** (951 Views)

VOCABS OF LIFE: Latest Grammar From Hon Patrick Obahiagbon / To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! / Should The Moderator(s) Organize A Meeting Place For We Users Once In A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by honsule(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
@mustay.why should u move a post titled"HON.SULE is the king here?"before u were even made the moderator that post was on phone section.Guy take it easy o,hope JEALOUSY will not kill u here.u are beginning to piss me off BIG TIME
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by toluxa1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
I kind of agree. I wonder what that guy will be doing if he were the owner of this land.
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by honsule(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
look at double,triple etc posting on this phone section,but u won't delete them,what we did not send u to do,that is what u will be doing.i can now see smartking grievances with u.
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by stancozy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2008
hmm, I undastand you honsule,.But mustay is human you know, Mistakes abound to happen, So lets not keep scores here
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by donjon: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
i kinda undastand wat ure sayin!

But dont call it "jealousy" maybe "overzealousness"
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by hayprof(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
The boy, is a Good Mod, -seriously. .

But there are times he pisses me Off*. . oh well, me dey warn am wella . . nd He is Well aware of that. .

Only that He is still a Good Mod* (Repeat)! cool
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by honsule(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2008
donjon:

But don't call it "jealousy" maybe "overzealousness"

u think so?
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by talk2medo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2008
I will Agree with Una. He deleted my Thread, Na crime to say I won sell my Phone?
Does it make anysence deleting a thread that will help me?
Well to me he still dey do the work wey them commit for him hand, Keep on the Good Works!
ur regime go soon end. (Sanni Abacha, Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku) Hope u understand,
take it easy man.
You cant satisfy every body, That one no Possible.
Satisfy 80% and leave the 20%
You are still doing ur work no Matter what them say.
thats all have to say for now. angry angry angry
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by Mustay(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2008
Moved To Nairaland.

All Nairaland Matters are discussed here.
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by sniperwolf(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2008
As a moderator you primary target is to delete multiple posting. If you and Hosule has some differences you should walk up to him and tell him. As a matter of fact he should be the one to rule this phone section based on his contribution. He should give him some credit for making my mobile what it looks like. That's mine opinion I guess you don't have to lock me out 'cos I'm entitle to my own opinion
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by sniperwolf(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2008
As a moderator you primary target is to delete multiple posting. If you and Hosule have some differences you should walk up to him and tell him. As a matter of fact he should be the one to rule this phone section based on his contribution. I should give him some credit for making my mobile what it looks like. That's mine opinion I guess you don't have to lock me out 'cos I'm entitle to my own opinion
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by dragnet: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
He's doing his job & he's good at it so guys please stop whining though he aint perfect m0reso its not a golds-worth thread so what da heck? undecided
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by mukina2: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2008
Honsule

the moderator is right by moving threads about members to the Nairaland section. Even if it is about a mod wink
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by Mustay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2008
for record purposes, here's the thread Honsule is reffering to: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-151880.32.html#msg2935808
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by lysaa(f): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
dragnet:

He's doing his job & he's good at it so guys please stop whining though he aint perfect m0reso its not a golds-worth thread so what da heck? undecided

shocked do u still come on? thot that guy was ur pal lipsrsealed
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by MrInfo1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
sniperwolf:

As a moderator you primary target is to delete multiple posting.

Mustay what say you to this?

dragnet:

its not a golds-worth thread so what da heck? undecided

I found no heck too o
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by brinebaba(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2008
toluxa1:

I kind of agree. I wonder what that guy will be doing if he were the owner of this land.

dis is y u dumb

hayprof:

The boy, is a Good Mod, -seriously. .

he is good nd hyper active. . . lol

dragnet link=topic=182790.msg2936234#msg2936234 date=1223910682:

He's doing his job & he's good at it

he's really good at it

[quote author=dragnet link=topic=182790.msg2936234#msg2936234 date=1223910682]
its not a golds-worth thread so what da heck? undecided

d thread nd dis very one shows lots of stupidity.itz very worthy of being in d recycle b1n!!
like i always say,a lot of y'all nid lectures on how to use d internet.
@honsule,dis is a downgrading on ur path.i must c0nfess,u loosing ur *keys*,u need to get ur ass right !!nland ph0ne sectn nids n0 fuck1ng king.nd pls pardon me,if there'z nid to mentn1 10 top nland dudes,d letter *H* wunt appear on da list !
[/quote]
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by Seun(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2008
I support the decision the moderator has taken. This thread has little to do with phones.
Re: Warning From Hon.sule To The Moderator*** by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2008
Seun:

I support the decision the moderator has taken. This thread has little to do with phones.

Gbam!!!

(1)

Nigerians Hated In South Africa, Watch Video / Why Aisha2 Left Nairaland. / Good Bye Nairaland. I Quit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.