Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Just A Testimony I Feel The Leading To Share! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just A Testimony I Feel The Leading To Share! (631 Views)

(testimony) I Struggled With Homosexuality For More Than 9years / Pastor Chris speaks on the lies agaist him at 31st Night Service- a Testimony / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Testimony I Feel The Leading To Share! by AlbrightTM: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just a testimony I feel the leading to share!

I use to be allergic to dust, smoke and even cold. I couldn't stay anywhere around dust and smoke and not fall sick. One doctor I explained my experience to said, I needed to be put under a life time treatment to manage my condition. He gave me the ugly name of the illness he said i was suffering from, which of course I refused to memorise. But, would you like to know how it ended?

I guess Yes!

I was sweeping the church one day,(then I was pastoring a church in Ilorin temporally. And I didn't like to see the church dusty at any time, not for my health, but for the fact that its God's house and I believe it should always be neat (the area is really a dusty environment). Since my members at that time, usually comes a little later than the opening time, I resolved to doing the sweeping myself)

One day, as I swept the church, I closed the doors of the church so people won't notice I was the one sweeping. I was just Praising God and sweeping when I noticed the whole church was in a tick cloud of dust. I looked up and realised I had left the windows closed too.

So, I quickly reached out to open the windows when it occurred to me the dust didn't affect me in anyway.

From that day till tomorrow, I don't get affected by dust or smoke, not even cold. It all ended just by serving God from a heart full of joy, not minding the condition of my health in the process. He ended the affliction because my joyful service was counted as faith and worship!

It's by faith you end things you don't want. If you celebrate it, use it as your defence or excuse, hold a pity party over it, call it your affliction, service it monthly or weekly etc., God will leave it for you. He say come drop your burden and I will give you rest. You can carry your burden to church and back for 25years and God will do nothing about it until you act on faith concerning that problem, leaving it with God and refusing to take it back home. When my kid sister decided to drop her "SS" status with Jesus, her 23 years affliction was changed.

The day you chose for that affliction to end, that would be it's last day ever in your life.

Everyday is God's day, the day you believe is your day! Believe He took it and refuse to have it! You are healed in Jesus name!

Bless you!

Share this message!
Re: Just A Testimony I Feel The Leading To Share! by Tocheagle(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nice one bro . I praise God for you

1 Like

Re: Just A Testimony I Feel The Leading To Share! by merieam16(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sumbody shout halleluyah*in merieam' voice

1 Like

Re: Just A Testimony I Feel The Leading To Share! by MissSlimbody(f): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
May †ђξ name of the Lord b̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ praise

1 Like

Re: Just A Testimony I Feel The Leading To Share! by Jackeeh(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2014
AlbrightTM: Just a testimony I feel the leading to share!

I use to be allergic to dust, smoke and even cold. I couldn't stay anywhere around dust and smoke and not fall sick. One doctor I explained my experience to said, I needed to be put under a life time treatment to manage my condition. He gave me the ugly name of the illness he said i was suffering from, which of course I refused to memorise. But, would you like to know how it ended?

I guess Yes!

I was sweeping the church one day,(then I was pastoring a church in Ilorin temporally. And I didn't like to see the church dusty at any time, not for my health, but for the fact that its God's house and I believe it should always be neat (the area is really a dusty environment). Since my members at that time, usually comes a little later than the opening time, I resolved to doing the sweeping myself)

One day, as I swept the church, I closed the doors of the church so people won't notice I was the one sweeping. I was just Praising God and sweeping when I noticed the whole church was in a tick cloud of dust. I looked up and realised I had left the windows closed too.

So, I quickly reached out to open the windows when it occurred to me the dust didn't affect me in anyway.

From that day till tomorrow, I don't get affected by dust or smoke, not even cold. It all ended just by serving God from a heart full of joy, not minding the condition of my health in the process. He ended the affliction because my joyful service was counted as faith and worship!

It's by faith you end things you don't want. If you celebrate it, use it as your defence or excuse, hold a pity party over it, call it your affliction, service it monthly or weekly etc., God will leave it for you. He say come drop your burden and I will give you rest. You can carry your burden to church and back for 25years and God will do nothing about it until you act on faith concerning that problem, leaving it with God and refusing to take it back home. When my kid sister decided to drop her "SS" status with Jesus, her 23 years affliction was changed.

The day you chose for that affliction to end, that would be it's last day ever in your life.

Everyday is God's day, the day you believe is your day! Believe He took it and refuse to have it! You are healed in Jesus name!

Bless you!

Share this message!

Wow. Just wow. Jehovah will never cease to amaze me. I am also a living witness of divine healing. Buh often times I wonder; isn't it much easier to just let go of our burdens to Jesus by faith,i mean just drop it at His feet by acknowledging that God is able? Why then do people choose to doubt and thereby carry their burdens around,some even get killed by it. Hmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Church Wifi Be Passworded? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of August 2014 / Christianity As A Philosophy; The Death Of Spirituality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.