Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! (1255 Views)

Lagos Hookup Zone (strictly For Seriousminded Lagosians) / Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Lagosians Exclusive Dating and hookup Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by henryville(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2008
shocked  Hello comers!,   the purpose of this forum is strictly for dating between all ages and lagosians only!,

I have come to realise that there are pple out there, looking out for a date, but dnt just know how to go about it.

there are guyz who arent bold and aint use to making friends and they want to,

i hope dis help y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by legsy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hi, I'm 29 years old and i stay in Lagos surulere precisely and i will love to to have a lovely date with any interested lady., age is nothing but a number to me once the interested lady is caring and understanding u can reach me on my personal phones 01-8787149 or 08027108320
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by arramyjay: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hi,i am nt looking for a date just saying hi.
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by Johnnny(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
shegirl71:

Hi,i am nt looking for a date just saying hi.

angry angry angry What?

Oh ho! I see, I see,

You just dey take style check. abi? grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by lancevader(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
lafin,jony boi
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by arramyjay: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2008
Johnnny:

angry angry angry What?

Oh ho! I see, I see,

You just dey take style check. abi? grin grin grin

NO NT AT ALL.JUST SAYING HI.AND BY THE WAY I AM MARRIED.
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by billyall(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hi in there billy in the house looking for date in Lagos. If you are interested cantact me on 2348028723328. from 20 years and above.
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by lancevader(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2008
bili,wt re u lukng 4. male or fmale
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by Johnnny(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2008
shegirl71:

NO NT AT ALL.JUST SAYING HI.AND BY THE WAY I AM MARRIED.

Hey @shegirl

Are u sayin married people dont date?
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by arramyjay: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2008
Johnnny:

Hey @shegirl

Are u sayin married people don't date?

IT WONT BE CALLED DATE FOR A MARRIED PERSON IT WILL BE CALLED EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR.
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by Johnnny(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cool, babygirl,

How abt u having one with moa

wink wink wink
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by lancevader(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2008
joni nd shegurl in action
part2
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2008
i knew it pple u bear John cant resist Skirts. Haba she is married, do u want to bring a curse upon ur manhood? shegirl are u sure u dnt want sumthing else? of all the topics, this one captivated u abi.
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by arramyjay: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2008
bluntpis:

i knew it people u bear John can't resist Skirts. Haba she is married, do u want to bring a curse upon ur manhood? shegirl are u sure u dnt want something else? of all the topics, this one captivated u abi.

No i dnt want anything else and sweetie i post on any threaad i want to.Was just saying hi.If i wanted something trust me i wont even hv to go tru stress i will just leave my email add on my profile.

So wht brings you here?
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by RuuDie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2008
******* Takes a peek ************ Scratches head ************* Decides to join the foray************

Okay. . . . . Okay, seriously single and scavengingly searching - any interested female parties
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2008
@ shegirl

fun, connection, friendship, motivation and insight. Need sumthin new and chanllenging u know. Tried of the routine. tell me what is it like being married?
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by lorenzo407(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2008
i am new and cool, just wanna say hi . this ma num 07031853666. there shall be lots of cheesy and no sad. c ya
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by Hardar4lag(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2008
Am Hardeoye 18, Male and looking for a sugar mummy
@shegirl71 well sha we can chat on hardeoyeomomummy@yahoo.com nt wat u think ooo
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by krazynaija(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
This is exactly what freaks me out about searching for online dates.There are more than enuff girls for one man where he lives.Learn to talk to them.Instead of posting meet-me threads.
The ladies just like making guyz look stupid cos everywhere u seed such threads.ladies dont respond,im sure by next two or three weeks we will have abt 50 guyz posting their profiles and not even ong missy will respond except guyz who just wanna joke and reply wit female profiles.
SOLUTION, if you cant talk to a woman.Let them keep making yanga,by the time they are forty and no husband they will start running after you guyz.so for now remain POPES grin
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by firstlady4(f): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2008
story storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by foye57(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
o girl no be story o!ask any lagos woman n she'll tell u her experience.its no story!
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by enitanola: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
i also want to learn how to tie gele too
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by RuuDie(m): 2:23am On Oct 19, 2008
krazynaija:

This is exactly what freaks me out about searching for online dates.There are more than enough girls for one man where he lives.Learn to talk to them.Instead of posting meet-me threads.
The ladies just like making guys look stupid because everywhere u seed such threads.ladies don't respond,I'm sure by next two or three weeks we will have about 50 guys posting their profiles and not even ong missy will respond except guys who just want to joke and reply wit female profiles.
SOLUTION, if you can't talk to a woman.Let them keep making yanga,by the time they are forty and no husband they will start running after you guys.so for now remain POPES grin

Correct guy. . . . . I d'ey feel ur cipher.
The ladies went to Beijing for their own conference - how about we dudes head to Timbuktu 2 map out our iwn strategies grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by henryville(m): 2:52am On Oct 20, 2008
there's no need for alarm, its good meeting new friends afterall. lets kip kicking
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by jimbojones: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2008
Why don't you guys just try www.alarena.com
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by samboribo(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2008
@krazynaija
let me understand you very well bros. if i have been on preservation out of condition and the lady was gallivanting, sharing the toto from bed to bed, with all manner of gbolas, i shoud now accept her for marriage when she'd be expired at 40.

guy, u harsh! instead, i'll remain that Pope and move to the Vatican. smiley
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by Adexluv(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2008
Please i think this topic shuld be close is of no use because no reply from any female (Hardar4lag)
Re: Strictly Dating;lagosians Only! by krazynaija(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
RuuDie:

Correct guy. . . . . I d'ey feel ur cipher.
The ladies went to Beijing for their own conference - how about we dudes head to Timbuktu 2 map out our iwn strategies grin grin grin

I have gone to timbuktu embassy but no visa for single men !

(1) (Reply)

Miss Right Where You At / Need ,yoruba Muslim Guy 4 Relationship 07063359304 / Dan Needs A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.