Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

[b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] (811 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / How Often Do You Visit Your Village? / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by okomogo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
How many of us here today can proudly say that he or she visits their village even once in a while.Every body is affraid of Wicthes in the village.That is even small compared to the fact that most people dont even know how speak their own language.It is very funny.
How many of us watched that old TV series(ROOTS),what did you learn from it?Mnay of us forget where we came from and this has resulted to so many things.Singles get married to their relatives unknowinly because they dont know each other.What do you think we should do now that we are loosing our cultural values to western word?
Re: [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by Jarus(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
Thank God,I'm not from a village. I have never celebrated Ileya outside of my town!!!
Re: [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by Ezinwannem: 4:00am On Oct 14, 2008
i spent more time in ma town dan anywhere wen i go 4 xmas
Re: [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by okomogo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2008
i spent more time in ma town dan anywhere when i go 4 xmas
thats what i,m talking about men.keep up the the good work ,at least you know your history.
Re: [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by Ezinwannem: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
yup, datz why every1 keep wondering how I know places
Re: [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by Ndipe(m): 2:16am On Oct 15, 2008
I will like to retire to my village outside Uyo, if the Good Lord keeps me alive. Village life rocks! wink
Re: [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by okomogo(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2008
thats more like it.i dont know why we should hate where we came from as if it can changed.At least i,m proud i know and visit my village.i,m not UMU GOVERNMENT in the city who dont even know the name of their local govt.
Re: [b]do You Visit Your Village[/b] by bigfather(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2008
Been long since i went home o ! But was fun the last time i went. Fresh and undiluted air !

(1) (Reply)

Brief Christmas Festival / My Africa, My Heritage: Payoff Competition / Naija Party In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.