Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here (21185 Views)

Nigerian Statisticians/Analysts Forum / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here by Rexsul: 8:49pm On May 16, 2020
vikstandon:

Thanks Rexsul... Pls advice me; I want to know which certification is best.

IPAN-SOTLAN or IPAN
IPAN register laboratories and train and regulate the activities of public analyst while SOTLAN (Society of testing Laboratory Analysts of Nigeria) is just the association of public analyst. Once you have been trained and registered as public analyst by IPAN, you will automatically become a SOTLAN member.
Re: Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here by AdmissionGetEas: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Pls the website is down and I want to obtain form, pls who can be of help?
Re: Institute Of Public Analysts Of Nigeria (IPAN); Let's Meet Here by ladnoble: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
I want to enroll for ipan and I have downloaded the registration form but I don't know how I can see a referrer who is a member of ipan body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Dominate The Banking Sector...? / Duran Hotels, Uyo Forcing Employees To Surrender Federal Survival Grant / What Is Difference Between Resignation And Retirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.