Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! (1079 Views)

Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / 7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Please i seriously need your advice here before i go do my shopping today. For those us that are heavily endowed down there, we often experience some embarrassing hard ons especially when outside the home. Personally this has happened to me severally. I 've heared b4 that wearing tight undies is not good for the men's reproductive system and that has always been my fear about wearing one except for the normal boxers. Besides, i don't like wearing baggy trousers which some said, helps to hide the bulges when the jt is hard. So, doctors in the house what are your opinions? And to the house, what do you think?
Re: Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Please i need professional advice on this topic because I'm thinking of making it a habit to always wear tight undies.
Re: Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! by PrincessB1(f): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Wearing tight undies decrease circulation nd may also affect or kill testes bcz of low temp
Re: Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2014
PrincessB1: Wearing tight undies decrease circulation nd may also affect or kill testes bcz of low temp
Hmm... Thanks for the info.
Re: Is It Healthy For Men To Wear Tight Panties?! Please Help!! by PrincessB1(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2014
donpeey22: Hmm... Thanks for the info.
U're wlcm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: What Do You Call This Food In Your Language / 8 Sleeping Positions & Their Effects On Health. / Man Has Hand Sewn On To His Leg After Accident (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.