Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Futa; Where Are They At? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa; Where Are They At? (704 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Re: Futa Second Batch Admission List / Futa Second Batch Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futa; Where Are They At? by henryville(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
i jus wonder were dis pple are going, i heard they r on strike
Re: Futa; Where Are They At? by delitine(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2008
i think the admin lists will be finally out this week, cos freshers are to begin there registrations on the 20th of oct.

so get ready
Re: Futa; Where Are They At? by delejames(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
henryville:

i jus wonder were this people are going, i heard they r on strike

thats pure rumor, incase you must know,they've already resumed today.The whole admission list will be released thisweek,be it PDS admission or 2nd Batch admission list.
Re: Futa; Where Are They At? by freezze(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2008
Dele how far please have you even heard any one that has seen his or here name. I learnt they put people who scored 60% and above for 1st list. And they will be picking 50% upwards for 2nd batch. PDS inclusive. When exactly do you know that the 2nd list will be finally out. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Futa; Where Are They At? by delejames(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2008
The 2nd list will be out this week.
Re: Futa; Where Are They At? by henryville(m): 2:57am On Oct 20, 2008
futa 2nd batch out, it was jus six names they pasted in sum dept, while odas 8, but dis is CRUEL,

and futa consider pds student so much, one oda tyn is the catchment area, that affected me so much i scored 68% but cos of catchment dem no take me,

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post De List,why? / Need Some Tips In Evidence Law / Exam Malpractise: The Way Forward!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.