Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

tell me what you really want - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / tell me what you really want (1023 Views)

Tight Clothes Can Harm You Really Badly..... / 2 Things You Must Avoid If You Really Want To Lose Weight / 10 Risk Of Having Too Much Sex – You Really Need To See This! (must See ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tell me what you really want by tunezvic(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Shape or alomo
Re: tell me what you really want by 1stola: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014
tunezvic: have been trying to reduce my stomach size but notin seems to work.pls i nid help on how to reduce it.
Take one cup of DPK every morning. I will burn the fart. grin
Re: tell me what you really want by 1stola: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2014
tunezvic: have been trying to reduce my stomach size but notin seems to work.pls i nid help on how to reduce it.
Take one cup of DPK or AGO every morning. I will burn the fart. grin
Re: tell me what you really want by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Stop drinking if you are into it. Nexyt engage yourself into regular sit-up and press-up. If you can't, try jogging. All the best.
Re: tell me what you really want by dunhill26(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
I usually have potbelly at the age of 25 due to excess drinking and eating meat. but A friend introduced me to a natural supplement that helps to burn fat. that supplement help me with the routine exersice i do every morning. my belly begin to lose fat within a month. Swissgarde fat Burner and Fat Absorb with Aloe power did the job. they are 100%..on how to get it, call 08183808324,08136478517
Re: tell me what you really want by homesodear: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2014

Need to lose a few inches quickly, aloe body toner combines instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now an later. Botanical extracts helps you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boots your metabolism to burn calories. Aloe body toner is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss.

ALOE BODY TONING WEIGHT LOSE AND SKIN TONING BENEFITS
• English ivy extracts aids in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs (cinnamon and pepper) raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs renders smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers , collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss
NOTE; Aloe body toner can help boost your weight loss effort by adding slightly to daily caloric burn (due to cinnamon and pepper). However aloe body toner is not enough to counteract high caloric intake or poor diet choices.

ALOE BODY CONDITIONG CREAM
Address cellulite and unwanted subcutaneous fat with aloe body condition cream, wholesome botanical extracts penetrate adipose tissue under skin and stimulate the release of excess fat and waste products.
• Expel unsightly fat and cellular waste from belly hips arms thighs and legs
• Increase your metabolism naturally with thermogenic herbs for easier weight loss/management
• Have more energy as trapped fat is broken down into usable fuel
• Get rid of cellulite
• Improve skin tightening, smoothening collagen boosting nutrients
• Lose water weight and bloat
• Just apply like lotion( no wrapping necessary)

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them

(1) (Reply)

Attitude And My Relationship With People / Does Bitter Kola Cure Ebola? / Important Ebola Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.