Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. (10846 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo / Cisse Leaves Girlfriend For Holiday To Marry Senegalese Volleyball Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't usually post on the celebs bit of nairaland....but this tale was just too interesting,that I could not pass it up.

At the recent Asian U19 Volleyball championships, all eyes were interestingly, not on the team playing....but on one player....and she was not necessarily the best player...

Sabina Altynbekova first came to attract attention when she turned up in Taiwanese capital Taipei to compete for Kazakhstan in the Asian Under-19 Championships. Her appearance would in turn lead to local press being mesmerized by her beauty, in turn coming out with 10 page features just on the player whilst [b]artists would take to creating anime fantasies over her.[/b]

Told a local Kazakh daily paper: ‘Fans just stare at her and they are not following the championship any more,’

Even her coach, Nurlan Sadikov would come to complain over her, telling: It is impossible to work like this.

‘The crowd behaves like there is only one player at the championship.’

Yes, you know you are famous when you have an anime version of yourself trending on line.... grin

But the lovely Sabina, (whose legs are 1.2 m in length) while very flattered has....

appealed for fans to stop setting up social media pages in her honour and instead focus on the volleyball..

'I was flattered at first but it's all getting a little bit much,' she said. 'I want to concentrate on playing volleyball and to be famous for that, not anything else.'

I guess we would be seeing more of this gal.....though hopefully,not in the dog eat dog world of modelling.

Sources(Including pictures) : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704625/Kazakh-teen-volleyball-player-turned-teammates-attractive-watches-sport-anymore.html#ixzz38StUGsWk

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2014/07/pictures-sabina-altynbekova-kazakh-teen-volleyball-player-shunned-team-mates-cause-shes-good-looking/

Re: Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Where the fine girl

1 Like

Re: Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2014
teeo: Where the fine girl

Click the links....you might see more pics wink

Re: Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Click the links....you might see more pics wink

This one no fine Na, lame attempt at drawing traffic to your blog. E no work sha
Re: Sabina Altynbekova, The Volleyball Player That Is Turning Heads All Over. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
teeo:

This one no fine Na, lame attempt at drawing traffic to your blog. E no work sha

I own a blog? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Kris Okotie Dump Sola Salako? / Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint / Arnold Schwarzeneger's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.