Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Jonanthan Is Commiting War Crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonanthan Is Commiting War Crime (525 Views)

President Goodluck Jonanthan was a bad lecturer? / Is This How Jonanthan Was Booed At OAU? Apc Propagandists Enter Here / Let us be realistic Jonanthan Has No Chance In hell in 2015!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonanthan Is Commiting War Crime by kasheemawo(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Obasanjo talked about "SNIPERS" we took it for granted. Former Security Adviser to commander in chief said d real source of Boko Haram is the Government(PDP), ...he was sacked. Gov. Nyako wrote a memo abt genocide against d Northern states, he was impeached. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi talked abt un remitted fund to the federation account, he was sacked. Gen. Buhari cautioned GEJ and urge him to be aw abiding, the next thing is assassination attempt on the General. Upon all our human resources money spent on security and the involvement of International communities, till nw no achievement has bn recorded. US predicted the separation of d country come 2015. I wonder why we forget thngs so soon and easily. I wonder wat wld hv become of the country if they had succeeded in the assassination of the General. We should shine our eyes oooh and be prepared because wth the present happenings, I forese a new Nigeria after destruction of lives and properties beyond 2015. We need serious prayers and God's intervention. May God help Nigeria n Nigerians. I pity our children.

(1) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to Bomb University In Kano / Ebola Disease Is 4 Learned People Not 4 D Illiterates–my Ebola Experience / New E-passport Takes Off Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.