Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) (1214 Views)

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / You Can Now Port To Mtn From Glo,etimumu,or Airtel--see The How / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by tonardo(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Please let's deliberate on your preferred network..
Feel free to use the comment box below.. Let us know why..
1. GLO- Glo is my best network on calls. Since the time of glo infinito to bounce plan now(30mb). In my area glo isn't stable on data..

2. MTN- Mtn used to be my first preferred network for calls.. But now they are for data, their nite plan is what still sticking me to mtn.. That night plan seems to be the best data plan for now (you may have alternative best plan). And to me mtn is user friendly..

3. ETISALAT - etisalat start attracting me with their PAYG data plan. They double my recharge, i use the main bal. for downloading huge file and the bonus for calls.

4. AIRTEL- I have have all the gsm sim card. Airtel is the first gsm network i used. But now they are my last..
They can still be your best or first choice.. (maybe because of bb working with non bb devices or some other reasons)
In my current location airtel is frustrating.. That's all..

So let's have your say... You might be of help to someone..
Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by seunlayi(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2014
GLO because I prefer RULING MY WORLD. NO TO CAPTIVITY
Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't have any
Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by busterr(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't have the best but i know the worst and it is aritel. God punish them.
Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by omoelu1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
I use mtn because of its fast Internet connectivity in my area
Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by tonardo(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2014
busterr: I don't have the best but i know the worst and it is aritel. God punish them.
AIRTEL is truly useless.. Good for nothing network..
The only people that uses airtel are people that has not experience fast Internet connection.

1 Like

Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by busterr(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
tonardo:
AIRTEL is truly useless.. Good for nothing network..
The only people that uses airtel are people that has not experience fast Internet connection.

seriously, i concur!
Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by U1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
To be fair to Airtel, I think they are the worst network in Nigeria currently, at least in terms of customer service and quality. I make use of lines from all GSM networks in Nigeria and I can tell you Airtel is the only one I have had damaged-SIM issues on -- about four times at that!

The last time my Airtel SIM got damaged, I was at their office at Ilupeju about three times before being able to retrieve it as they claimed their network was down on those occasions. They eventually gave me a new SIM to insert in my phone after a specified time after they had collected N500 (for the SIM and N400 airtime). I was never credited the airtime, even after calling customer care.

It's also more than three years ago that these people have bothered to respond to emails I sent to them, with no failed delivery notifications received.

Just days back, they wiped my call balance while trying to use the 500% daily bonus they claimed to have given me. Nothing was done about it as their call agents preferred to end my calls on the two occasions I got through. Airtel is simply a nightmare! I don't even know if I'll ever recharge the line again.
Re: What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) by mikron(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
eti baba

(1) (Reply)

Modern Combat Players Drop Your Gamloft ID / Ozioma - Best Mobile SMS App Ever Created / Unable To Use My Airtel Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.