Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank (4898 Views)

Advise On Paypal: I Can't Access Mine, Please Advise Me, Am Fustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Plans are being concluded to add Verve cards to the accepted cards for integration on PayPal, according to Chuma Ezirim, head of e-business at FirstBank Nigeria.

According to Ezirim, PayPal cannot afford to leave out Verve cardholders in Nigeria.

“Verve cards will soon be added – 18 million issued, 13 million are active and integration is happening in few months. FirstBank controls 35 per cent of issued Verve cards,” Ezirim said.

He said currently only cards issued by Visa and MasterCard are accepted, but in addition FirstBank’s customers can open a PayPal account directly from the bank’s website. When they do this, he said they get automatic verification and higher limits.

“We are the only bank in Nigeria that allows PayPal account opening through the bank’s website,” he said.

2 Likes

Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by Asemo11(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
nice move but all dis partnership mata self don taya me
paypal make ona jos come direct na we beg ona
Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2014
They are in Nigeria already

1 Like

Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by anonymouskay101: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Surest firstbank *thumbs up*

coolsix: Plans are being concluded to add Verve cards to the accepted cards for integration on PayPal, according to Chuma Ezirim, head of e-business at FirstBank Nigeria.

According to Ezirim, PayPal cannot afford to leave out Verve cardholders in Nigeria.

“Verve cards will soon be added – 18 million issued, 13 million are active and integration is happening in few months. FirstBank controls 35 per cent of issued Verve cards,” Ezirim said.

He said currently only cards issued by Visa and MasterCard are accepted, but in addition FirstBank’s customers can open a PayPal account directly from the bank’s website. When they do this, he said they get automatic verification and higher limits.

“We are the only bank in Nigeria that allows PayPal account opening through the bank’s website,” he said.
Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by Sethuncahier(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
When are we going to start receiving money with Paypal?
Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 27, 2014
Sethuncahier: When are we going to start receiving money with Paypal?
we dey look GOD Face
Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by Sethuncahier(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2014
Jregz:
we dey look GOD Face
Lool! I hear say wey them test-run and monitoring if we Nigerians will abuse the use of PayPal for some time
Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by collins0032(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
[size=5pt]Pls has this been implemented yet??[/size]
Re: Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank by baconline(m): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2023
9 years later, still has not happened

(1) (Reply)

5 Less Saturated Niche Of 2017 For New Bloggers / 10 Non-financial Reasons Why Tech Startups Can Fail In 2019. / How Much Will I Pay For 10,000 Facebook Fanpage Likes? I Really Need It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.