Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

**RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This (1751 Views)

Selling MTN #6000 Topup For 20PM / THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED) / E-topup.com.ng scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Ok, now it seems everyone needs to come up on Nairaland every now and then in order to get issues resolved.

I wonder why it is taking NetPay (e-topup) so much time to process my request.

It all started this way;

I needed to get airtime to renew my internet subscription and because it was late at night I opted to purchase from E-topup, having had an account with them (my mistake).

After loading my e-topup wallet in order to buy from their website because this was the only way to make any purchase from them, I proceed to buy the said airtime but was notified that they have not the said amount of airtime I wanted and as such, the transaction was not successful (No problem).

Now I made a withdrawal request for the said amount in my e-topup wallet to be credited to my bank account and was charged for it (No problem), but it's over a month now and nothing has been said or done about it. All effort to reach the number on their website has proved abortive as its never reachable neither has their email been helpful.

NetPay kindly see to this transaction ASAP

Below is the screenshot of the said transaction

Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
cool
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by Okattamgbee: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Am sorry for that, next time use quickteller.
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by ojigbijigbi: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2014
sorry you fell for that scam page... well, I did too. My case was different though, my account was just deactivated all of a sudden and I wasn't able to claim it back, all effort to reach the admin was all out abortive... I had just 3,000 naira in the account
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Okattamgbee: Am sorry for that, next time use quickteller.

My Bad,

I always use Quickteller for my recharges on my other network, haven't tried it with the present and that was why i opted for NetPay
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
ojigbijigbi: sorry you fell for that scam page... well, I did too. My case was different though, my account was just deactivated all of a sudden and I wasn't able to claim it back, all effort to reach the admin was all out abortive... I had just 3,000 naira in the account

Wow,

This is not good for business.

e-topup back in the days has been productive.
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
cool
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Still expecting a positive response from NetPay
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by ojigbijigbi: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2014
inze: Still expecting a positive response from NetPay

oh, sorry, you mean you're expecting e-topup to reply on here when they don't even reply the emails in their domain. It is unfortunate.
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
ojigbijigbi:

oh, sorry, you mean you're expecting e-topup to reply on here when they don't even reply the emails in their domain. It is unfortunate.

Hope so
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
cool
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 2:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Netpay.com.ng finally replied my email today.

Still expectant . . .
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
I guess all is good that ends well.

E-topup/NetPay finally processed my order.
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by inze(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2014
**RESOLVED****
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by henro2: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
I bought 54 usd perfect money from them 3days ago and uptill now, i have not even received any mail from them after all my numerous complains . and they have refused funding my account
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by purest21(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: **RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This by hollandis(f): 10:10am On May 19, 2018
Hello, Dormitila ineeds this: Where Can I Buy NYSC Crested Cap In Abuja .Can youDsupplysit?
OVisitKthe linkBbelow.
OoAvQ1 samuelnwite2 7H3zeF sanpipita 3sFBRH makky555 0QJhP3 inze VrpaFm skarlett zsmRkS orestesdante T3oESy dacronym 0jjM26 makweembo tk0KWY babsyilu2016

(1) (Reply)

Meet Obi Okeke, Nigerian Who Provides Floyd Mayweather With His Luxury Cars / Anyone With A Business Idea Of 50k That Will Generate 3000k Weekly??? / Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.