Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng (1688 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / DidYouKnow Naijatechguide.com Has Won 1 Million With Konga.com Affiliate Program / How To Design A Site That Can Accept Scratch Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by techfactsonline: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
DidYouKnow You Can Accept On Your Site With NetPay.com.ng. i. e Visa, Mastercard, Vervecard etc. Read more by clicking link below

http://www.techfactsonline.com/2014/07/didyouknow-you-can-accept-payments-on.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
PayPal in Nigeria.... Rules out all

PayPal is enabling Receive money for Nigeria from September. So.....
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2014
coolsix: PayPal in Nigeria.... Rules out all

PayPal is enabling Receive money for Nigeria from September. So.....

Source Sir ?
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by yusufforbet(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
hello, i have been trying to verify my bank account, but when i enter the amount sent to my bank account it replies that invalid amount, is this a scam or what is the problem with it, my account username is YUSUFFORBET
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by techfactsonline: 2:16am On Aug 28, 2014
contact their customer service
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by yusufforbet(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2014
I call they number but no respond, I email them, they never replied all my emails? Please what's the problem with this site....m because I have a lot on the site ?
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by techfactsonline: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Use an alternative like switchtellerpay.com
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by yusufforbet(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2014
techfactsonline: Use an alternative like switchtellerpay.com
u have 49,000 naira on the site already due to your advert now I have been trying to withdraw but not able to, they told me to verify, and I have tired to contact them, but aren't been able.... Please what help can you offer me please ??
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by yusufforbet(m): 12:20am On Sep 14, 2014
techfactsonline: God will punish you and your family.... You will never have rest of mind for allowing this people to scam me of 50,000
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by dignityonly: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2014
yusufforbet: techfactsonline: God will punish you and your family.... You will never have rest of mind for allowing this people to scam me of 50,000

Brother I can see you are the one that have issues.

I've check all your other post and you have been posting your problem on nl long before etopup merge to netpay

so how on earth did techfactsonline allow any one scam YOU?

If you have problem with NetPay contact them directly.
https://netpay.com.ng/web/support.jsp

2 Likes

Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by NetPay: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
yusufforbet: hello, i have been trying to verify my bank account, but when i enter the amount sent to my bank account it replies that invalid amount, is this a scam or what is the problem with it, my account username is YUSUFFORBET

Hello Yussuf,
Kindly forward your complain to cs@netpay.com.ng
You can as well contact our support centre on skype: netpay.com.ng
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by yusufforbet(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
NetPay:
Hello Yussuf,
Kindly forward your complain to cs@netpay.com.ng
You can as well contact our support centre on skype: netpay.com.ng

I mail you several times and you didn't reply to my email back
Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by henro2: 10:49am On May 03, 2015
CLOSE TO ONE WEEK NOW, I ORDERED 54 USD PERFECT MONEY FROM NETPAY.COM.NG WORTH N12,960 . TILL NOW, MY ACCOUNT IS STILL SHOWING PENDING AND THEY HAVE REFUSED TO REPLY ANY OF MY MAILS. PLZ, MY PEOPLE , JUST BEWARE !!!!!!!

Re: Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng by Nobody: 11:14am On May 03, 2015
henro2:
CLOSE TO ONE WEEK NOW, I ORDERED 54 USD PERFECT MONEY FROM NETPAY.COM.NG WORTH N12,960 . TILL NOW, MY ACCOUNT IS STILL SHOWING PENDING AND THEY HAVE REFUSED TO REPLY ANY OF MY MAILS. PLZ, MY PEOPLE , JUST BEWARE !!!!!!!

Report the scam here https://loadedgeek.com/scam-adviser

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Best SEO Tricks/Tips For Wapka Sites And Blogs / Content.ad Account For Sale / Best Free Play Store App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.