Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? (1318 Views)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / Can You Go 3 Weeks Without Taking A Bath? , This Lady Just Did (photo) / How To Have Your Bath During Harmattan (image) (2) (3) (4)

Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by bastien: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Longest period you have gone without taking a bath?

Mine is one day grin
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by Ojisik(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
OP,you fresh na.
mine is a whole mid-term break i.e.: 4 days (secondary school days) i was too busy watching tv and eating grin
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Honestly as far as I can remember, 12hrs...lol
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by flinton(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
4 days! jungle finz
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by aishwarya121(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
48 hours.....lol
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by 0nyegame(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
20hours,cos i visited a friend on weekend couldn't take my bath in their bathroom cos the condition of it.mehn....i tried to bt my spirit said no,i can't forget that weekend in a hurry cos my guy was surprised wen i told him that i was going the following day.
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by SOUNDKING: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2014
When i travelled home durin harmatan after jss 3, 4 nearly i week..guy i no meet water o
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by Masta01(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
no beef i think 2weeks or so simply because i was too lazy to lipsrsealed
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by bastien: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
aishwarya121: 48 hours.....lol
shocked that place go ooze die grin
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by bastien: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
ebonyeyez: Honestly as far as I can remember, 12hrs...lol
Lol short grin
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by bastien: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ojisik: OP,you fresh na.
mine is a whole mid-term break i.e.: 4 days (secondary school days) i was too busy watching tv and eating grin
Lol one oga say him own Na 2wks
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by bastien: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Masta01: no beef i think 2weeks or so simply because i was too lazy to lipsrsealed
chai.........and one mumu gal go bend down suck banana.....deris God o cheesy
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by NaLaugh: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Smells like unwashed @ss in here. I'm out!
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by bastien: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
NaLaugh: Smells like unwashed @ss in here. I'm out!
bye bye grin
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by chozkiel(m): 1:04am On Aug 02, 2014
cool cooltwo weeks because of cold in jos n am happy abt it cooltwo weeks because of cold in jos n am happy abt it
Re: Longest Period You Have Gone Without Taking A Bath? by Emyemyberry(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mine is 2hrs+22hrs*7-4days =i was in a camp,nt bathing there was better than i do

How Many Of You Experienced This During NYSC / Have You Smiled Today? / Name That Thing Everyone Seems To Like But You Don't