Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why I Am Voting Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Voting Apc (733 Views)

Tweet Of The Day- Apc And Buhari Supporter Regrets Voting Apc- Screenshot / Do You Regret Voting APC? / Voting APC Will Mean No Govt Shld Take Us For Granted..let's Remove The Sentimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Voting Apc by NewNigeriaMind: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
These are my personal observations on happening in LAGOS. Over the last couple of weeks especially after the Ekiti elections I have witnesses a renewed vigor in APC governorship hopefuls to reach all nook and cranny of the state.
This morning I noticed APC poster on my gate, I asked Musa my Aboki and Uzor my street security man how the poster got to my gate and the gates of other houses on my street and the answer is that the LCDA people posted it. Well I have no worries about that because I am pro APC.

Back to the actual changes I have noticed, APC posters seems to be everywhere I go on the Island. I am forced to look up the person Dr Leke Pitan because he is the governor aspirants on these posters. My route to work every day is Akoka-Third mainland bridge-Victoria Island/Ikoyi/Lekki/Ajah.

It seems everywhere I go, I have one APC poster looking at me. So I asked myself, why should I vote for APC and the answer was a quick one, for these reasons:

1 Lagos state needs continuity, there are too many ongoing projects that if completed will place Lagos amongst one of the most advanced cities of the world. These are APC initiatives, call me a technocrat, I want it so.
2 In Akoka, the quality of primary and secondary schools in terms of buildings and facility are at par with the privates schools in Akoka on the average. There is a new standard for public schools in Akoka and Bariga environment that I am proud to say it’s perhaps the best in the state (I don’t know of other areas)
3 The quality of roads, I can boast there are no bad roads in Akoka, I wish someone can refute this statement. All the way from grammar school bus stop to Abule Oja and Abule Ijesa to Unilag road, to be modest I will put it at 90% good roads if not all.
4 Public health, in Akoka there is a health centre with good doctors, I once had to take Musa to the health centre and early this year I had the privilege of visiting Gbagada general hospital and I was quite happy to say the structure and facilities is not bad for a government institution.
5 Security, I will give this 50/50 between government and residents. Most streets in Akoka are gated which is due to security concerns from cult boys and Somolu boys. But on the average I know police patrols most streets especially places where there are clubs and lounges.
6 Public water, there is a Lagos state water pipe running through most roads in Akoka, I know a couple of houses connected to the government pipes.
7 Others will include the waste management initiative, I can pack thrash in waste bins outside the gate and they are picked up once every week. Those guys are quite efficient at it. There are other reasons but I will leave it here.
These are the basic needs of an average Akoka resident and I am proud to say, the government has done well. I am not really concerned about politics, I just want a continuity of my way of life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by Decibel: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2014
APC's Manifesto is a plagiarised Manifesto—Okupe 2013 tongue
Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by Decibel: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
PDP is Lionel Messi—Tukur 2013 cool
Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by Ezedon(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is just a disguise, I personally DID NOT SEE ANY REASON TO VOTE APC. The devil i know is better than the angel i dont know

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by NewNigeriaMind: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Typical of pdp e-rats, I mentioned 7 personal reason up there and how it has affected me, nobody amongst these rats can fault what I have said. but they are quick to spill the same thrash they have been paid to spill.....how has pdp benefited your life. for me pdp is zero in my life.

I have no reason to be angry if you are a pdp e-rat, just don't make silly comments on my post. apply a little intelligence when replying me.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: These are my personal observations on happening in LAGOS. Over the last couple of weeks especially after the Ekiti elections I have witnesses a renewed vigor in APC governorship hopefuls to reach all nook and cranny of the state.

This morning I noticed APC poster on my gate, I asked Musa my Aboki and Uzor my street security man how the poster got to my gate and the gates of other houses on my street and the answer is that the LCDA people posted it. Well I have no worries about that because I am pro APC.

Back to the actual changes I have noticed, APC posters seems to be everywhere I go on the Island. I am forced to look up the person Dr Leke Pitan because he is the governor aspirants on these posters. My route to work every day is Akoka-Third mainland bridge-Victoria Island/Ikoyi/Lekki/Ajah.

It seems everywhere I go, I have one APC poster looking at me. So I asked myself, why should I vote for APC and the answer was a quick one, for these reasons:

1: Lagos state needs continuity, there are too many ongoing projects that if completed will place Lagos amongst one of the most advanced cities of the world. These are APC initiatives, call me a technocrat, I want it so.

2: In Akoka, the quality of primary and secondary schools in terms of buildings and facility are at par with the privates schools in Akoka on the average. There is a new standard for public schools in Akoka and Bariga environment that I am proud to say it’s perhaps the best in the state (I don’t know of other areas)

3: The quality of roads, I can boast there are no bad roads in Akoka, I wish someone can refute this statement. All the way from grammar school bus stop to Abule Oja and Abule Ijesa to Unilag road, to be modest I will put it at 90% good roads if not all.

4: Public health, in Akoka there is a health centre with good doctors, I once had to take Musa to the health centre and early this year I had the privilege of visiting Gbagada general hospital and I was quite happy to say the structure and facilities is not bad for a government institution.

5: Security, I will give this 50/50 between government and residents. Most streets in Akoka are gated which is due to security concerns from cult boys and Somolu boys. But on the average I know police patrols most streets especially places where there are clubs and lounges.

6: Public water, there is a Lagos state water pipe running through most roads in Akoka, I know a couple of houses connected to the government pipes.

7: Others will include the waste management initiative, I can pack thrash in waste bins outside the gate and they are picked up once every week. Those guys are quite efficient at it. There are other reasons but I will leave it here.
These are the basic needs of an average Akoka resident and I am proud to say, the government has done well. I am not really concerned about politics, I just want a continuity of my way of life.
Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by Plus10(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1][/quote]
You mentioned it in ur post that...you're pro apc so diffinately is the party you would vote for...so park well!
Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by ojimbo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
thank God you said "i" not "we"
Re: Why I Am Voting Apc by NewNigeriaMind: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: thank God you said "i" not "we"

I am not like you bro...I speak for myself.

and you can take this to the bank, sane minds are thinking in line with me.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Theft: 11 Indians, Three Ghanaians, Two Nigerians Arrested / EXCLUSIVE: How We’ll Fight Military Onslaught On Us – Sheikh El-zakzaky / Understanding The Zaria Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.