Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Importation Biz Training With Just N500 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Importation Biz Training With Just N500 (463 Views)

Free Guide To Mini Importation Biz / How To Start Lucrative Importation Biz In Nigeria!! / Top Secret How To Make 100% Profit From Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Biz Training With Just N500 by emmnet(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello friends EMMNet ventures makurdi is organizing a one on one online training on How to kick start mini importation biz from the comfort of ur room with a start up capital of 10K and u get the goods shipped to ur door step and u have a guarantee of 100% profit from the biz. To b a part of it u need to u need to do the following the fee is just N500 only for 3days online training the training begins on Monday 28 July 10am daily so u can receive the online training via bbm my pin is 7B152DCA and on whatsapp 08091107245 after next week the training will b over and if u want it then u will need to get my ebook on it which cost 2k. Note this training fee u will b giving the ebook free so take this opportunity while it last add me up now and get set to join the club of importers

(1) (Reply)

Get 10,000 Youtube Subscribers In One Week / Did Your cream Leave Those Dark Spots On Its Wake / Giftcards And Bitcoins Trade Made Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.