Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

5 Months Rot For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Months Rot For Sale (3010 Views)

5 Months + Few Days OLD PEDIGREE Male Caucasian Orvchaka 4Sale (Pics). / Quick Sale, Male Caucasian Shepherd 5 Months Old For 35k / Ten Months Old Male Rot For Sale At Negotiatable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
5 months Rot for sale

lormarx: sex male,location Enugu,completed vaccination

lormarx: No medical problem,you vet can check up the Dog.,selling because of my age (62). And I don't have the power to control d dog My kids bought it for me.the price is 120k

1 Share

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by hunthsmankennel: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
sex?

location?

vaccinations?
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
hunthsmankennel: sex?

location?

vaccinations?
sex male,location Enugu,completed vaccination
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Spirit1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
How much? Why are you selling? Any medical problems?
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 2:28am On Jul 27, 2014
Spirit1: How much? Why are you selling? Any medical problems?
No medical problem,you vet can check up the Dog.,selling because of my age (62). And I don't have the power to control d dog My kids bought it for me.the price is 120k
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Seun(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2014
This dog has seriously angry looking eyes. I wouldn't want to mess with him.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by FKO1(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2014
120k FOR DOG ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
5 months pure Rot for sale ,in perfect condition
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Seun(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
FKO1: 120k FOR DOG ?
Yeah, it seems too expensive.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by oluomoadebayo: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seun:
Yeah, it seems too expensive.

Expensive? Well depend on the quality if the dog.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Spirit1(m): 1:02am On Jul 28, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Expensive? Well depend on the quality if the dog.

Of course too expensive. Look at the face and chest..its not even 100%pure. At 6 months you should clearly see the box head and broad chest

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by bimbaztryzzi(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Spirit1:

Of course too expensive. Look at the face and chest..its not even 100%pure. At 6 months you should clearly see the box head and broad chest

its pure enough . Dogs luk diffrent as ppu luk difrent ...dat its a rot does nt mean it must look exactly lyk oda rots its chest may nt b as broad as som odas,, does nt mean its not pure

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by bimbaztryzzi(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Spirit1:

its pure enough . Dogs luk diffrent as ppu luk difrent ...dat its a rot does nt mean it must look exactly lyk oda rots its chest may nt b as broad as som odas,, does nt mean its not pure...

Its looking pure enough to me and fr a 5 month old its quite looking developed,,
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2014
bimbaztryzzi:

its pure enough . Dogs luk diffrent as ppu luk difrent ...dat its a rot does nt mean it must look exactly lyk oda rots its chest may nt b as broad as som odas,, does nt mean its not pure...

Its looking pure enough to me and fr a 5 month old its quite looking developed,,
thanks for ur honest contribution
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by AdelokikiMr(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mere Looking at the dog all I can say is the dog is pure and also Ok for that proce cause Rott Pops self na Like 120k so guy buy if u really wanna buy...I don't knw d seller nd I also market dogs

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by hunthsmankennel: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
can we see more pics of the dog. emphasis placed on the head
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
hunthsmankennel: can we see more pics of the dog. emphasis placed on the head
I will advice u see d dog live ,pics won't tell much

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by hunthsmankennel: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
should i enter a bus to enugu from lagos to come and see the dog sir
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Spirit1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
AdelokikiMr: Mere Looking at the dog all I can say is the dog is pure and also Ok for that proce cause Rott Pops self na Like 120k so guy buy if u really wanna buy...I don't knw d seller nd I also market dogs

Then you should cough out N120,000 to pay for the dog.
I am happy you are recommending the dog and the seller.

Obviously you don't know that you will likely spend a lot of money to rehabilitate a mature dog into a new hope.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by AdelokikiMr(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Spirit1:

Then you should cough out N120,000 to pay for the dog.
I am happy you are recommending the dog and the seller.

Obviously you don't know that you will likely spend a lot of money to rehabilitate a mature dog into a new hope.
I'm only saying what I feel its d truth which I don't think its big deal..
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by arcbay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
AdelokikiMr: I'm only saying what I feel its d truth which I don't think its big deal..

bros...since you claimed to be a marketer, why not buy the dog and resell later?
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by arcbay(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
These days, i noticed people just wake up and set prices of breeds as they wish...Without considering market forces, breed purity and quality...There are a lot of novices in dog breeding nowadays. If i were to buy that rottie, i won't offer more than 40k or thereabout. It's from an impure bloodline, not close to 40% purity sef...Fist and paws below standard, chest under formation, muzzle not shaped, so many under attributes...Bros, if you see person offer you 50k, better collect am, otherwise na ur compound the dog go fully grow without attracting a single buyer
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
arcbay: These days, i noticed people just wake up and set prices of breeds as they wish...Without considering market forces, breed purity and quality...There are a lot of novices in dog breeding nowadays. If i were to buy that rottie, i won't offer more than 40k or thereabout. It's from an impure bloodline, not close to 40% purity sef...Fist and paws below standard, chest under formation, muzzle not shaped, so many under attributes...Bros, if you see person offer you 50k, better collect am, otherwise na ur compound the dog go fully gvrow without attracting a single buyer
don't wish to be harsh,but u spoke like one from a dog family,I will not fail to seek ur advice next time I want to breed dogs
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by AdelokikiMr(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
arcbay:

bros...since you claimed to be a marketer, why not buy the dog and resell later?
That's where u make ur mistake, d work of a marketer is not buy and resell rather to just create awareness for Goods...I just don't knw why u taking my contribution so serious dat uv been quoting everything I say on here...abeg I no find wahala oh..haba na democracy we sha still dey.

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
AdelokikiMr: That's where u make ur mistake, d work of a marketer is not buy and resell rather to just create awareness for Goods...I just don't knw why u taking my contribution so serious dat uv been quoting everything I say on here...abeg I no find wahala oh..haba na democracy we sha still dey.
No mind am dear,ok I reduce price

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2014
No mind am dear,ok I reduce price 200 Naira,hope he will be happy now
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by arcbay(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2014
AdelokikiMr: That's where u make ur mistake, d work of a marketer is not buy and resell rather to just create awareness for Goods...I just don't knw why u taking my contribution so serious dat uv been quoting everything I say on here...abeg I no find wahala oh..haba na democracy we sha still dey.

we know your type...you're simply his accomplice, u posted your comment just to lure innocent and newbies who can't tell a dog's purity...it's all planned, isn't it? Ok i believe you, you are a marketer...Help the man market his FULL BREED GERMAN ROTWEILLER...Help him create awareness , i'll like to know how much you eventually end up selling d dog

2 Likes

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Spirit1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
The dog is simply not pure breed.
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Spirit1: The dog is simply not pure breed.
because its too expensive for your pocket,I understand. I can help u secure a local dog (404)
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2014
arcbay:

we know your type...you're simply his accomplice, u posted your comment just to lure innocent and newbies who can't tell a dog's purity...it's all planned, isn't it? Ok i believe you, you are a marketer...Help the man market his FULL BREED GERMAN ROTWEILLER...Help him create awareness , i'll like to know how much you eventually end up selling d dog
mr ,don't say what u don't know,stop pestering someone for being honest. You don't want a dog,keep off from here.if your less busy,find something worth doing to keep ur self busy. Life is too short
Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by lormarx: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2014
lormarx: 5 months pure Rot for sale ,in perfect condition

Re: 5 Months Rot For Sale by Spirit1(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2014
lormarx: because its too expensive for your pocket,I understand. I can help u secure a local dog (404)

Is this the way you insult potential customers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The European slant back German Sherperd Puppies Just Landed Naija....for Sale / 8 Weeks Old Female Boerboel Puppy Available For A New Home / German Shepherd Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.