Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck (1905 Views)

Someone Paid Me With Fake 1000 Note. What Will I Do?? Pics!! / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man / Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
am about buying and shipping this truck and others to Nigeria and I want to put it to use, maybe hand it over to someone to manage and pay me weekly and not monthly, I have question(s)

(1). How much will be ROI on this truck
(2). If you are to manage this truck what will be your route
(3). How about the servicing
(4), Is Renault, Volvo a good truck ? and if not why?

This truck attached is 12.600KG loading capacity, Spring suspension, front and rear, 400HP euro 2 engine, drum brakes,

I also want to buy closed box like 10-20ton and also a 30ton tipper and tractor head

Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by fendorf(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
1.100k weekly
2 abeokuta to Lagos
3i will be in charge of servicing the truck
4 volvo is better but if you can get Iveco or DAF it will be better
Fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by boykas(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
100k. Per mnth if its cl0se b0x truck
I w0rk in a shippinG c0mpany,tranex
Call me 08022395882
Bbm;2855BA5A
Email; ahmedkasali8@gmail.com
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by zealotoil: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
150k weekly, mpape in abuja (query). No much hardwork...works only when needed probably 3 trips daily around abuja

2 Likes

Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by zealotoil: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
150k weekly, mpape in abuja (query). No much hardwork...works only when needed probably 3 trips daily around abuja yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by moneybag100: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
fendorf: 1.100k weekly
2 abeokuta to Lagos
3i will be in charge of servicing the truck
4 volvo is better but if you can get Iveco or DAF it will be better
Fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Please how much is that truck sold?
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by fendorf(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
moneybag100:
Please how much is that truck sold?
3-5million
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by HAH: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
zealotoil: 150k weekly, mpape in abuja (query). No much hardwork...works only when needed probably 3 trips daily around abuja

Can you explain further on what you said above and how much is the cost of truck, if feasible I can do business with you am also in Abuja
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 27, 2014
boykas: 100k. Per mnth if its cl0se b0x truck
I w0rk in a shippinG c0mpany,tranex
Call me 08022395882
Bbm;2855BA5A
Email; ahmedkasali8@gmail.com

How many tons for 100k a month
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by zealotoil: 12:01am On Jul 28, 2014
HAH:

Can you explain further on what you said above and how much is the cost of truck, if feasible I can do business with you am also in Abuja
for the cost of truck, It ranges from 3-5mil depending on made and grade. buying tokumbo things actually depends on grade, made and luck. I said luck because you might actually get one that is cheaper, good grade and made. If you want to import from the us, I can refer you to somebody reliable and truthful who does that. I can manage the truck, register it in one of our query in abuja and pay you weekly or monthly depending on agreement. I will handle the service of the truck. You can contact me via mail yesma45@yahoo.com for any further decussion. Thanks
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by tonzo(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2014
100-150k a week.it will depend on d driver's zeal,the truck's condition and sometimes road and quarry hazards.i work in calabar enroute ph.i will advice u go for mack trucks superliner,ch or rmodel.they are durable and rugged.it also has a long life span.go for 30tons tipping trailer cos they work in all season carrying chippings and they give u good returns.15-20tons most times dont have regular jobs during raining season.especialy when they are used for laterite or sharpsand.if u use them for chippings they can work in any weather.goodluck
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Interesting
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by skyro(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by boykas(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2014
10 t0 15t0ns
Re: If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck by mickey45: 12:30am On Feb 15, 2016
allen0000:
am about buying and shipping this truck and others to Nigeria and I want to put it to use, maybe hand it over to someone to manage and pay me weekly and not monthly, I have question(s)

(1). How much will be ROI on this truck
(2). If you are to manage this truck what will be your route
(3). How about the servicing
(4), Is Renault, Volvo a good truck ? and if not why?

This truck attached is 12.600KG loading capacity, Spring suspension, front and rear, 400HP euro 2 engine, drum brakes,

I also want to buy closed box like 10-20ton and also a 30ton tipper and tractor head

I'd advise you check this page out https://www.nairaland.com/1868454/foreigners-doing-business-nigeria-failures/8

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options Signal Service With Up To 85% Win Rate / A Barrow Pusher Dressed So Well You Will Think He Is On His Way To The Office / Photo: See What Was Found In A Chinese Restaurant (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.