Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,968 members, 7,866,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? (1266 Views)

5 Amazing Ways To Reuse Your Old Bottles / Scan Your Old Family Photo Negatives Into CD / How To Make A Foot Mat From Old Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by 5minsmadness: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
I have hundreds of them all over the place, stored up in ghana-must-go and old Lufthansa boxes. I don't just know how to throw my clothes away, to me they are like family tongue embarassed
I tried sending some to the church once but then started hearing some funny stories that discouraged me undecided
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by freecharles(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't wear them nawnee cheesy
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Deelola(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Take it to the orphanage,they will be glad
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by 5minsmadness: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Deelola: Take it to the orphanage,they will be glad
Can they use it to do winche? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Deelola(f): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
5minsmadness:
what's winche?i don't understand dat word
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Deelola(f): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
What i do is either i take it to a good Christian orphanage or to my neighbours
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by egopersonified(f): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sort them and give them to men around you that u can see need them, irrespective of the fact that you dont talk to them or the clothes arent their size. Thank me later.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Godmystrength: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
5minsmadness: I have hundreds of them all over the place, stored up in ghana-must-go and old Lufthansa boxes. I don't just know how to throw my clothes away, to me they are like family tongue embarassed
I tried sending some to the church once but then started hearing some funny stories that discouraged me undecided
What funny strories?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Godmystrength: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
5minsmadness:
What is the meaning of winche?
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Truman155(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
mind your own business what do u want to do with my old cloths
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Funny Stories?.. Lol.. Forget what people are saying and give it to the church. Don't take things personal. You're helping ain't you so why should you care about what they are saying. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by 5minsmadness: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: What is the meaning of winche?
Winche as in witchcraft?

I was innocently going to give a batch out when someone said I should sprinkle holy water on it first
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Godmystrength: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
5minsmadness:
Winche as in witchcraft?

I was innocently going to give a batch out when someone said I should sprinkle holy water on it first
shocked shocked shocked Holy what!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
I give mine to my mum to help me dispose... she always knows people to give them to.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by obowunmi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
If they are gently used, sell them.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Heal yourself of your paranoia first. How people sit and determine people are out to get them is sad. I know loads of people who keep piling up clothes because of fear.
Fear and faith Do NOT OCCupy the same space, he who has fear has no faith.

I give them out every 6 months and God provides a new set. As you sow so shall you reap, hoarding is like a gutter you only take in with nothing going out like a gutter it swells and bursts. A river is fresh, it gives out and recieves

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by 5minsmadness: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked shocked Holy what!!!!!!!!!
Na wetin dem tell me oh.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
In this day and age undecided
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Kanwulia: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
To RELATIVES or to THE SALVATION ARMY5!!! kiss
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
5minsmadness:
winchie aspect self dey fear me ooo, I don't give oldies to outsiders ..... My lil cousins pack them off wether new or old sef !
Re: What Do You Do With Your Old Clothes? by 1miccza: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
I keep on putting them on until they become rags with holes that are as big as my head..

(1) (Reply)

10 Songs You Do Not Want To Ever Hear Your Parents Sing! / 10 Reasons Many Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Are Still Unmarried / BBM Group For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.