Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Breaking News Liberian Man Infected With Deadly Virus Is Dead.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking News Liberian Man Infected With Deadly Virus Is Dead.. (496 Views)

Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister / Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Liberian Man Infected With Deadly Virus Is Dead.. by Mustack: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Liberian Man Infected With Ebola Virus
In Lagos Hospital Is Dead
News broke out early afternoon that the Liberian
man , Mr. Patrick Sawyer, a WASH consultant at
the
Ministry of Finance, who had been quarantined
since falling ill after arriving in Lagos for a
conference last Sunday, has reportly died.. Health
authorities in Nigeria announced yesterday ,
Thursday , that the 40-year-old man was being
tested for the deadly Ebola virus in
Lagos .His death is the first recorded case of one
of the world's deadliest diseases in Nigeria.
Ebola has killed 632 people across Guinea, Liberia
and Sierra Leone since an outbreak began in
February. The virus starts off with flu-like
symptoms and often ends with horrific
hemorrhaging (internal/external bleeding). It has
infected about 1,048 people and killed an
continue here
www.musbolaj..com/2014/07/liberian-man-infected-with-ebola-virus.html?m=1
Re: Breaking News Liberian Man Infected With Deadly Virus Is Dead.. by tempest01(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hope he didn't infect any one
Re: Breaking News Liberian Man Infected With Deadly Virus Is Dead.. by lilyafaten: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thank God, I think it is better now that he is dead so that more people will not be infected with the virus since it doesn't have cure.
Re: Breaking News Liberian Man Infected With Deadly Virus Is Dead.. by Mustack: 3:54am On Jul 26, 2014
I hope so oh..

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Repair My Hair Root\line / ministry of health Numbers To Report Ebola Virus Cases / What Happens To Your Body When You Get Ebola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.