Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Beautiful Girls Are Ugly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beautiful Girls Are Ugly (1979 Views)

How Do You React When Someone Says You Are Ugly / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) / Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Beautiful Girls are Ugly.

It’s a stretched oxymoron alright, but it’s indubitably the truth.

Just hear me out here.

“Inner beauty matters most” is the go-to quote for those of us who didn’t win the facial beauty lottery. But it goes beyond that. It’s a universally accepted fact. I guarantee you it wasn’t just a phrase coined by the president of the UPU (Ugly People Union, and yes, that’s a thing) to make its members feel good.

Beauty comes in different shapes and fashions (excuse the pun) and when it comes down to it, of what importance is outer beauty? Couple decades, a couple children pushed out, a little depression and voila! Beauty gone like a runs girl gone swimming. I think the only job of beauty is to lure every interested person into the arena of inner beauty.

Listen closely while I spit some depth.

Some inner depth…

Guys get tired of beautiful girls after making a ‘home run’ on them and realising that they have nothing to offer asides sex. Their lack of inner beauty makes them ugly (Now you understand the title, don’t you?) and the beautiful ones are still yet to be born.

Okay, that’s a stretch, but you get where I’m coming from. And if you don’t, let me explain…

A guy may try to avoid a girl he thinks is ugly the same way I would avoid a plate of beans without plantain, but his perception might be high jacked if he mistakenly hangs out with her frequently. (This is why they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. This makes anyone who thinks you’re ugly the wrong beholder. And you may thank me for this nugget of wisdom later.)

Something about this ‘ugly’ female might capture him. May be her attitude, may be her charm, may be her wit, may be her sense of humour, may be that her IQ is higher than Snoop Dogg, may be how pretty she looks when he’s drunk, but something about her will capture him and he’ll eventually end up preferring her to that “hot chick”.

Don’t worry; I’ll get to the point.

Notice how the play boys run through loads of centrefold, model type chicks and then end up with the woman that are not half as fine as the chicks he smashed in his rookie days? Point made…

“Biologically, we follow our strongest suit.”

A man will definitely (try to) have sex with a woman that attracts him the most, and will definitely wife the woman that complements him the most. In some rare cases, they’re the same woman (lucky bastard) but usually, these two individuals are very different people.

A girl that can recognize her beauty prowess knows it’s a double plus considering she already has a bomb vagina that guys would love to kill for. If the average looking girl thinks she’s entitled to some good stuff just because she has a third armpit, the beautiful girl feels she has every right to get the best form of entertainment guys can provide.

Beautiful girls invest more on cosmetics than any other thing that can actually better their life, they believe their face can make up for any blunder; their brain is as void as the world in the beginning.

You go on a date with one of these chicks and the conversation is as one sided as a sermon. They are the type of girls that would make a guy feel like a C.E.O  that has placed a vacancy notice on news papers on the first date because the conversation would strike a clear resemblance with an interview session.

“Yes”, “No”, “maybe” are the few words she can offer because she’s too pretty to talk too much.

I’ve said too much. And I’m sure you can feel my hurt through the letters. I’m also doubly sure that you agree with me when I say…

Beautiful Girls are Ugly.

-Jazizi

Source

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by UjSizzle(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting undecided
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
So let me clarify.
Are you insinuating that all beautiful girls do possess ugly personalies, while ugly girls are the one's with the good sense of humor and wittiness in them?; cos it goes both ways; if you haven't realized such yet.
So I'd suggest you do a lot more research.. You still have a long way to go .Home run indeed.
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JigsawKillah(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ugly Indeed!!!!! If the beautiful ones are ugly and the real beautiful ones are yet to be born, then what are the ugly ones?

SAW
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest: So let me clarify.
Are you insinuating that all beautiful girls do possess ugly personalies, while ugly girls are the one's with the good sense of humor and wittiness in them?; cos it goes both ways; if you haven't realized such yet.
So I'd suggest you do a lot more research.. You still have a long way to go .Home run indeed.

I'M not responsible for what you understand,... and if You have a beef with the poster follow the link and kill him there.... peace
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by PrettySpicey(f): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Profound words Jeffrey Jamez ....but interesting read.

But I beg to disagree... to agree is to say that I'm not pretty because we both I'm brainy, witty and a lil nerdy grin

But on a serious note, when one considers one's physical look as the mojo, one tends to become way too shallow.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by UjSizzle(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I'M not responsible for what you understand,... and if You have a beef with the poster follow the link and kill him there.... peace
grin Honestly though, that guy generalized in the weirdest way possible.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

People who create/ post such topic, are well aware that topics like this does generate controversy; but do so, because they strongly believe they have proofs, from their research to back it up.

So I suggest you do not post such crap if you aren't ready to back it up.

#peace to you also#
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
PrettySpicey: Profound words Jeffrey Jamez ....but interesting read.

But I beg to disagree... to agree is to say that I'm not pretty because we both I'm brainy, witty and a lil nerdy grin

But on a serious note, when one considers one's physical look as the mojo, one tends to become way too shallow.

Lol I know you are hence:

A man will definitely (try to) have sex with a woman that attracts him the most, and will definitely wife the woman that complements him the most. In some rare cases, they’re the same woman (lucky bastard) but usually, these two individuals are very different people.
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

People who create/ post such topic, are well aware that topics like this does generate controversy; but do so, because they strongly believe they have proofs, from their research to back it up.

So I suggest you do not post such crap if you aren't ready to back it up.

#peace to you also#

I don't think you read it with an open mind..... if you did you won't call it crap.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin Honestly though, that guy generalized in the weirdest way possible.

Lol I know
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I don't think you read it with an open mind..... if you did you won't call it crap.

Well!!!..I apologize for calling such topic a crap, but then again, disagree with whatever findings of who ever created this topic .....Its down right false and disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Well!!!..I'm apologize for calling such topic a crap, but then again, disagree with whatever findings of who ever created this topic .....Its down right false and disrespectful.

Your sense of humour is non-existent......SMH
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Kentnickole(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Well!!!..I'm apologize for calling such topic a crap, but then again, disagree with whatever findings of who ever created this topic .....Its down right false and disrespectful.
Beautiful girls ugly? Huh?
glitest:

Clueless

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Your sense of humour is non-existent......SMH

Fortunately for me, I do have a sense of humor; I just don't see any humor, nor do i find anything comical about this topic.
Perhaps you're seeing this from a different perspective,
due to the fact that you are of a different sex/ gender; Thus, you cannot seem to find the offence about such topic, because it wasn't applied to your sex?.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:

You really were trying to prove your point, that you had to quote me twice?...SMH. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Fortunately for me, I do have a sense of humor; I just don't see any humor, nor do i find anything comical about this topic.
Perhaps you're seeing this from a different perspective,
due to the fact that you are of a different sex/ gender; Thus, you cannot seem to find the offence about such topic, because it wasn't applied to your sex?.

I'm not a "gender equality freak" neither I'm I a "gender generalizer" so stuffs like this don't move me irrespective of gender.... I only found it funny and true,in a way, so I decided to share.
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Kentnickole(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

You really were trying to prove your point, that you had to quote me twice?...SMH. grin
Not my fault... Lols.
Keep tickn "like" for u

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Kentnickole(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

No. am a lil confused myself. How can one be beauriful nd ug at dsame tym?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I'm not a "gender equality freak" neither I'm I a "gender generalizer" so stuffs like this don't move me irrespective of gender.... I only found it funny and true,in a way, so I decided to share.

I never metioned nor insinuated that you were a " gender equality freak" nor a "gender generalizer'?.

The first had no corolation what soever to what I mentioned earlier, because this topic wasn't on male vs female personalities.
The second term..."Gender generalization"?Really!!! grin grin S.M.H.

I meant that perhaps, you weren't taken back by the topic, because it wasn't directed to your gender, which I absolutely do think is the case.
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

I never metioned nor insinuated that you were a " gender equality freak" nor a "gender generalizer'?.

The first had no corolation what soever to what I mentioned earlier, because this topic wasn't on male vs female personalities.
The second term..."Gender generalization"?Really!!! grin grin S.M.H.

I meant that perhaps, you weren't taken back by the topic, because it wasn't directed to your gender, which I absolutely do think is the case.

Ok ma

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
Not my fault... Lols.
Keep tickn "like" for u

Hmm!!..Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by adebayo201: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

grin
chineke!!!
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
No. am a lil confused myself. How can one be beauriful nd ug at dsame tym?

I get the fact that one can be beautiful in terms of appearance, yet ugly when it comes to personality. ( which by the way, is the answer to your question).What I do not believe, is that all beautiful guys do possess ugly characteristis...Cos there are some ugly girls who have ugly attitudes, and there are some with the most wonderful personalities; Same goes for beautiful girls too.
Vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Danhumprey: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!!..Thanks.
Are you still avoiding me because of what I did yesterday evening,even though I have apologized?

Damn!embarassed
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Ok ma

Okay!!....You're welcome by the way.
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by UjSizzle(f): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol I know
There are some funny asssed shiit on that site sha. I don laff tire grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
There are some funny asssed shiit on that site sha. I don laff tire grin

Lol I know right!,
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Would have love to read it but I hate comprehension passages. Can any one give me a summary
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Okay!!....You're welcome by the way.

For? undecided
Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

For? undecided

For nothing; Actually.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls Are Ugly by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

For nothing; Actually.

Lol you are a handful! "

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOOD ADDICTION; World Heaviest Man 'eats' Himself To Death / List Of The 23 Kings Who Are The Founder Of Ekitiland / Anambra Town (ezinifite Nnewi South) To Honour Oliver De Coque And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.