Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

E-result System - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / E-result System (595 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-result System by Devcrib(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
A month ago a freelancer job was given to me to make a result checker system for a prominent high school in lagos similar to that of Waec, i was my first project relating to an E-system. I had issues working on it, but it was successfully completed and tested.

Key Features for student area:
check result base on class and term.
Check result using a card pin and serial.

Key admin feature:

Generate Result checker Cards
Monitor Statistics of card
check students result based on term and class

Upcoming feature:
Ability for student to print their IDcard from their Profile and many other features.

Its a codeigniter project the source is available for sale if any one need it.

If you wish to see it demo drop your mail here the demo link would be sent to you

(1) (Reply)

Binary Robot Programmer Needed / Software Programmer And Web Developer In Here- Contact Me On Any Project / Ebook Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.