Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,183 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Its Freaky Friday And Also The Battle Of The Butts..reality Star, Kim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Freaky Friday And Also The Battle Of The Butts..reality Star, Kim (828 Views)

"Yoruba Women Have The Biggest Butts"-Charles Novia / Marriage Anointing Transferred By Pastor Kissing Naked Women's Butts!!! LOL / It’s Official! Us Tv Star Kim Kardashian Weds Basketball-player Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Freaky Friday And Also The Battle Of The Butts..reality Star, Kim by BsBlog: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its freaky friday and also the battle of the butts..Reality Star, Kim took us way back on one of her sensational beach shoots..This ass tho..Now I see why Kanye is Loyal..Also Table tennis champion has decided not to stay calm but flaunt it all for the public.. The two starts both showcased their bums on Instagram and it is worth a look, so do it.
See serena's show off below

Vlog of the Week: Nigeria Songs and Titles....Watch & Like it

Hello everyone, your weekly dose of Blacksatinosdiary is here, this week's Vlog is out and ready for your viewing pleasure. This week's video was inspired by a comment I read on one of my post where a parent was complaining how these songs can affect a child..

Blacksatino
xoxoxoxo
Watch below and laugh it off;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0488Eb15f94

Nicki Minaj Unveils New Single ''Anaconda'' Wearing Nothing

Oh my God! What is this world turning into..Mother of all sexiness, Nicky Minaj (My female crush) has again released a shocker promo cover for the cover of her new single ''Anaconda''
She introduced the new song title wearing nothing but a pink sports bra, a g-string and a blue & pink Jordan VIs. The song is supposed to drop on Monday July 28th.

Rihanna Searched and Frisked Like Every Regular Person at LAX, Her Reaction to Drake & Chris Studio Photo
Rihanna who has been very quite after the release of Chris Brown & Drake's studio picture was spotted at the LA international airport in line with every other regular person, being searched and frisked..This is rare cos you expect her to fly around in a private jet or enjoy the VIP treatment...
After Drake and Chris Brown hooked up,many have wondering and looking out for a reaction from Rihanna who has been very silent. However,Hollywood Life says
"She is not angry that they are working together

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Recieves The World's Largest 'eid Ul Fitri' Card? / My Celebrity Crush. / Photos From Dj Cuppy’s House Of Cuppy Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.