Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Red Star Ex Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Red Star Ex Invite (4564 Views)

Red Star Express ( Fedex) / Red Star Express (who Else Got This) / Red Star Express Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pls did anyone get a test invite from Red Star Ex? What are they into? Are they legit?

1 Like

Re: Red Star Ex Invite by spicykev(f): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
r u sure its not redstar express? what's the location?

1 Like

Re: Red Star Ex Invite by myvic70(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Red Star Express. My location is Abuja.
Kind of far from my place (Lagos)
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by transbut5(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Also got the text thou i don't know how i applied and i don have an idea regarding what they're into
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
spicykev: r u sure its not redstar express? what's the location?

Location is Abuja.
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Is in abuja...I can't remember when I applied. What are they into?
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by pathardy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
i also got same msg for d test.
Venue; conference hall, arewa suites, central area.

#
do anyone have an idea of wat d qustn wil look lyk?
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
pathardy: i also got same msg for d test.

#
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
pathardy: i also got same msg for d test.

#

Funny part is that I don't even know the position I applied for. Do u have an idea? U can always guess the kind of question if u know what position and what they're into
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by pathardy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
i just check dia site nw.

##
you can also check their websit@ www.redstarplc.com.

#
pls any one with area of concentratn shld share.
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Got the text, I think its for an executive marketer,

Any idea of the pay? Anyone?
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by pathardy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
UcLloyd:

Funny part is that I don't even know the position I applied for. Do u have an idea? U can always guess the kind of question if u know what position and what they're into
cnt also rememba d job title buh it seems to be eitha cashia or front desk office.

Wel i knw d job was an administative job.
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by Chibaby87(f): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Got the message too but am staying in portharcourt, i don't think i wl go for interview cos of the distance
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's RED STAR EXPRESS

I remember putting an application through to them on their website.

Totally forgotten the position.
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
It marketing .... but my issue is the pay, if its worth it
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
vycee01: It marketing .... but my issue is the pay, if its worth it

Are you sure about this?
What will red star express want to market?
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
vycee01: It marketing .... but my issue is the pay, if its worth it
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Imanuelle:

Are you sure about this?
What will red star express want to market?

Yes I'm sure
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
As a marketer tasks involving getting clients to use their services an be assigned to you and other duties too
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2014
chai!
so no body knows their pay structure? thats sad
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by dorben: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Pls when is d date and what time
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by Viscy(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
Chibaby87: Got the message too but am staying in portharcourt, i don't think i wl go for interview cos of the distance

When is the date/time ?
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by Atk1nson(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2014
D test questns are usually from www.psychometric-success.com . Format- shl type n verbal. Time is d main constraint. Ability to drive is a key prerequisite. They are also called Fedex.

1 Like

Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Atk1nson: D test questns are usually from www.psychometric-success.com . Format- shl type n verbal. Time is d main constraint. Ability to drive is a key prerequisite. They are also called Fedex.

Thanks a lot fam, any idea of the pay package? God bless you for this info
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by Atk1nson(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2014
vycee01:

Thanks a lot fam, any idea of the pay package? God bless you for this info
Can't really say for dat positn, but marketing and credit administrators pay r based on salary+commission. But u can expect above 100k with gud performance

1 Like

Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2014
You are invited 4 an aptitude test on 30th July, 2014 by 11am@Conference Hall,Arewa Suites,
Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun Street, Central Business District,Abuja.

That's my invite...no further instruction. If u've written one, pls what am I to take to this test abeg? Most invites, comes with well detailed content.
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2014
So how was the test? Has anyone written yet? Am writing 2mrw....what type of questions were asked?
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by rossyc(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
If u applied for commercial executive, one of d requirements is the ability to drive, for credit administrator, the diving skill wasn't stated and is not d same as marketing sane with the poat of cash sales supervisor. As for the pay I learnt is around 100k though not sure, for the test is psychometric shl questions; verbal and numerical. Hope that helps.
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
rossyc: If u applied for commercial executive, one of d requirements is the ability to drive, for credit administrator, the diving skill wasn't stated and is not d same as marketing sane with the poat of cash sales supervisor. As for the pay I learnt is around 100k though not sure, for the test is psychometric shl questions; verbal and numerical. Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by UcLloyd: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
My problem is that I can't remember what I applied for and my test invite sms didn't state it as well. How do I cover up this, cuz I will look stupid telling them I don't know the position I applied for.
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
UcLloyd: My problem is that I can't remember what I applied for and my test invite sms didn't state it as well. How do I cover up this, cuz I will look stupid telling them I don't know the position I applied for.

That shouldn't be an issue, something regarding that will pop up, even if you tell them you don't remember, its not an issue coz they invited after 1month + of applying and besides you must have done several applications not jst theirs, so I believe telling them that wouldn't be an issue (that's if they ask) and rossyc mentoned a couple of vacancies I remember being vacant on their site
Re: Red Star Ex Invite by vycee01: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2014
So red star mean they can't give us a CBT rather they are using the writing format, smh I thought that was outdated undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insourcing Nig. Limited / Massive Recruitment In A Reputable British School, 5th June, 2018 / Please Who Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.