Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League (3190 Views)

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) / Does Master League Have An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by dreydee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
just wanted to know which you guys prefer, though I love fifa, I prefer the modes in PES.
I loved master League and have been playing it since PES 5.I came to love become a Legend in PES 11, so what are your opinions??
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by Adeyemi0(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2014
dreydee: just wanted to know which you guys prefer, though I love fifa, I prefer the modes in PES.
I loved master League and have been playing it since PES 5.I came to love become a Legend in PES 11, so what are your opinions??
Am interested in become a legend now,because you can play in any league unlike the master league mode whereby you are restricted to one boring league.
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by Jakeattah(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Master league anyday, now that on PES14 its even possible to manage national team and change clubs, I'm luvin it more.....

I want to win the world cup with Nigeria grin
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by Adeyemi0(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Jakeattah: Master league anyday, now that on PES14 its even possible to manage national team and change clubs, I'm luvin it more.....

I want to win the world cup with Nigeria grin
Which platform?
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by Jakeattah(m): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Adeyemi0: Which platform?

PS3
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by Adeyemi0(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Jakeattah:

PS3
Okay...that mean i have been missing out of the action,i used to play PS2 but that PS3 one is more advanced which i liked so much.
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by Jakeattah(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Adeyemi0: Okay...that mean i have been missing out of the action,i used to play PS2 but that PS3 one is more advanced which i liked so much.

Bro, u have no idea,I've been playing master league from PES2009, I like d way they are improving d master league, and I'm sure it will get beta.

Imagine winning d nations cup with Nigeria and taking them thru qualifiers for WC.
The only issue with PES is they dnt have full rights like FIFA

1 Like

Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by dreydee(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2014
If pes had fifa's licenses,and second division,the modes would be killer!
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by abrazar(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2014
If ur ps3 hacked u can download pes option file to rectify d jerseys
Re: PES: Become A Legend Vs Master League by dreydee(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
abrazar: If ur ps3 hacked u can download pes option file to rectify d jerseys

planning to get it hacked.

(1) (Reply)

Play Chess And Make Good Money At Friends Of Chess Competition ( March 24-28) / Gaming Competition In Lagos Mainland / Do You Still Remember This (picture)? Indomie Generation Make Una No Think Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.