Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Interview With Mike Adenuga - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Mike Adenuga (3199 Views)

How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / May 29th 2013 Mike Adenuga Foundation(maf) Recruitment / Interview With Mike Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Mike Adenuga by doctor(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2006
i want to know how recrutiment interview with the almighty mike adenuga is like. av concluded all the other interview and was told that they will get back to me when the need arise to meet the man. if there is anyone that av met him , may i cany get any idea of how it looks like
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by theforce(m): 1:54am On Jul 20, 2006
Well i hope you know that the advice you get concerning this may be altered by the recent EFCC shake-up of the great M.A!
He usually sits in a corner while they interview you. He could chip in one question or two.
Advice: Be bold and sure of yourself, Be confident and have in mind that if you do not get to work for him the almighty could open doors for you to employ more people than him.
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by dipotepede(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2006
It depend on what level you are being interviewed.

If it is entery level, then he will only ask you one question which is "Tell me about yourself"

He really does not have time and may not allow you to finish your blabbings before he cut you shut. He is only interested in your confidence. If you can work on that; you really have no problem, you are as good as being a Globacom Staff.

He loves bold and confidence,
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by Gomer: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2006
@doctor, how many interviews have you had before now?
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by buchio7(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2006
bros d most important tips are dese
1) knock b4 u enter any stipulated room and wait after knocking to hear a response.
2) be sharp in dressing and in ur answers.
3)if u r asked when u want to start say immediately (d man no dey like procrastination, ohhh!!!)
4) be confident,smile a little and knw dat 4 u to get dis far at least u r needed d rest is up to d mans mood.
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by BIGBUSA: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2006
Doctor:

It is very simple:

First, have a discussion with GOD before the interview.
Be very confident.
Be very Bold, but still be respectful (something like military style).
Dress very professional (very neat and simple)
Be focused and look serious, Don't try to impress him by saying too much, and it is important for you to have a pleasant facial expression, no need to smile, trust me.
Speak very well, Pay attention to your grammar.
At the end of the interview, say "thank you for your time"

Note: Mike like confidence and professionalism

Good Luck

BIG B (USA)
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by meee: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
Yeah! The only question he asks is "tell me about yourself". Make sure you look him straight in the eye and follow the rest of the advice you've been given. Good luck.
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by eniola1310(f): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2006
be careful os distracters
it's going to be a group interview and u may have some top managers making funny faces like u are not doing well. ignore them and face adenuga directly. u can glance at them once in a while. i've been ther and i didnt get the job so dont make the same mistake. the keyy word is the be bold and be beautiful.
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by dearie(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2006
Just like others have said, Be bold and confident! Dont get unnecessarily jittery when he feigns anger. He is a human being like you. The worst that can happen is that he wont give u the job, it wont make u less-a-human.

Pray b4 the Interview, and believe the outcome will be positive, if not, then the job isn't urs. There will always be a purpose for everything!
Re: Interview With Mike Adenuga by wholex(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2006
wat are the likely question he is goin to ask from applicant whos is a beat higher than the entry level applicant.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies (attractive income) / Kgconcept Interview @ Dopemu, Lagos. / Who Else Got An Invite For Interview From Richbond Group Nig. Ltd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.