Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

On Mini Importation. Which Products Can I Invest On? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / On Mini Importation. Which Products Can I Invest On? (645 Views)

Free Tutorial On Mini Importation Business For Newbies / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Mini Importation. Which Products Can I Invest On? by enojie(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please I need a list of products to invest on and that is fast selling
Re: On Mini Importation. Which Products Can I Invest On? by yemi2plus(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
enojie: Please I need a list of products to invest on and that is fast selling

Check my signature!
Re: On Mini Importation. Which Products Can I Invest On? by wealthinfos(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
enojie: Please I need a list of products to invest on and that is fast selling

My advise is, import only products that can sell in ur vicinity. Dont go and import laptops if u reside in a small village locality. You can import GSM power banks, to charge or boost mobile phone batteries because of poor or no power problem in such comunity.

But sincerly, i'll advise u dont just jump into importation without knowing the tricks and skill of importing, the lose could be huge, also, u may be scammed! Dont shop without escrow service!

If ur intrested to start this business, call me i'll be of help. 07063249904; 08188573805
Re: On Mini Importation. Which Products Can I Invest On? by enojie(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks
Re: On Mini Importation. Which Products Can I Invest On? by IjusDey: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
BE YOUR OWN BOSS, Hi you can buy ladies clothes, shoes and bags at an affordable bulk price to start you clothing business, minimal capital investment required. I will also give you loads of free advice on how to sell them without a shop to increase your market reach. Will also give you links on credible trustworthy sellers to import from. Contact me on 08186839494 to get started today!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Nano Investment / Sell And Buy Paypal Funds Here / Buy Nigeria Wax, Lace,hightarget,ancara,and So On Call 08066103508

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.