Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (100520 Views)

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: In those days , if you are very dark we say you look like yoruba people, meaning that yoruba were known to be dark skinned

Now look at this ladies and tell me what do you see

Who were the mugus that use to say this?

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dino maleye boasted of that too and don't forget how he used and dumped bisi ibidapo after she got pregnant and accusing her of sleeping with other men saying all the yoruba actress are whores.

hugelyendowed: Facts About Yoruba Actresses

1 Many of them are fat
2 Many of them are busty ( which is good )
3 Many of them are not really beautiful but what they lack in beauty , they make up in boobss
4 They don't look 4 suitors are several men are available for them due to polygamy.
5 They easily marry and easily divorce and even after divorce, they easily get another husband.
6 95% of them are all bleached up
7 They r hot in bed.
8 Husband and boyfriend snatching

What's the name of that man that has dated 75% Yoruba actresses that Faithia balogun was said to b fighting another actress bcs of him?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by londoner: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Afam4eva:
She's not a Yoruba actress. The list is for Actresses who feature in Yoruba movies whether or not they are Yoruba. I also think Moyo Lawal should not be there cos i've not sighted her in a single Yoruba movie.

@topic
There's nothing secy about those people listed exept for a few. They just have massive mammary glands. I don't know if that's a criterion for making it into the Yoruba movie industry. Another problem is too much bleaching. I used to like beautiful sikiratu sindodo until she started bleaching. Now she looks like a funky masquerade.

Okay, sorry my mistake.
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by fubbyy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
django1:

its the truth, yoruba people are known to be dark skinned with smooth chubby face

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Missmossy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
daveP: u fall ma hand.so u didnt see asedeko? Hw r u doing?
Lol....who is she? What did i do naa?
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by hardeiluxie: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
Akerry: Where is Jumoke ikudaisi
oh u mean jummy.....the ma'am z in wonderland... grin
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by slydog(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Am a yoruba man o, buh to marry yoruba gurl go hard me
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by seuncyrus(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Iyabo ojo

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by dhenjhi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bukky wright, Funke Akindele, Fathia Balogun and Mosun Filani are the best....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yoruba Ladies: "Busty n Curvy since 20BC"..
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by thobyiano(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
The most beautiful lady there is Sola Asedeko

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by thobyiano(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
What is this?
seuncyrus: Iyabo ojo
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by honygold: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Akerry: Where is Jumoke ikudaisi
she is not warm,talking less of hot
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Pasche1: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2014
bustyhelen:

hahahahahahaha. I learnt they bleach a lot.

but most of them have got heavy loads on their chest which is what many men want at least they don't need to buy pillow again
, Mosun Filani remain my choice till I die, Funke is OK too, d rest na panti ewa loll
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2014
slydog: Am a yoruba man o, buh to marry yoruba gurl go hard me

y?

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
wrong thread ....*shakes head and spit*
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by kenex4ever(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Shola asedeko is my type of woman. Mercy Aigbe is over rated.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by kenex4ever(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=django1]

It's true! Especially yoruba men, always dark but d women now bleach. Django u too much be dark
Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Missmossy:
Lol....who is she? What did i do naa?
Sola Asedeko cheesy thats an assignment for you at home. Luckily its 5mins to finish it.so let erm google assisted you! How waz ur night.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by bheemz(f): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
To me is just Mrs.Toyin Aimaku Johnson and Mercy Aigbe

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by mykelon: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
adebayor1490:
Mercy, Funke, And this upcoming actress Yewande Odusanya: I love this her movie - Kudi Klepto
I so much love d movie kudi klepto especially yewande odusanya role. She interpreted it so well & costumes were great for a yoruba movie. She's like d female version of odunade!!! Incredible love story too btw those pairs... Well done to her

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
mykelon:

I so much love d movie kudi klepto especially yewande odusanya role. She interpreted it so well & costumes were great for a yoruba movie. She's like d female version of odunade!!! Incredible love story too btw those pairs... Well done to her
u've said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.