Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself (1459 Views)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / Uniosun Students Accidentially Kill Herself After Taking Overdose Of Tramadol / Oau Second Yr Comp Engr Vs Yabatech Hnd1 Comp Engr: Plz Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by bilms(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
PLZ HELP MY FRIEND.

THIS LADY IS MY FAMILY FRIEND. SHE SCORED 240 IN UME AND HAVE 83% in post jamb, but yet her name did not come out on the UNILORIN school admission list, plz help

SHE WANTS TO KILL HERSELF.

SHE CRY EVERYDAY
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by c33b33(m): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
How can we b of help?!give me her numba lemme yarn with her
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by rezzy: 5:12am On Oct 14, 2008
a ya!! what a pity. what does the school want her to score if not a mark as high as that.?
i believe that if you have tried your best and the best in the eyes of others and its not working out, i believe thats the way God wants it.
Most at times we dont consult GOD in what we do.which is very bad. probably God doesnt want her to go to that school.
i stayed at home for 5 years before i finally gained admission and now im smiling.so tell her not to commit suicide cos thats not the best.let her just pray and hope they reconsider people for supplementary batch.take care
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by Hardar4lag(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2008
Heeyya sury u see dats why we say Lasu is better when you score wat dey wnt dey will surely give you admission but sha u jst ve to take heart, Allah knws best.
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by abioye1(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2008
i am very sorry for ur frend,bt let me brief a story of a closed frnd,he scored more than ur frnd & he was a brelliant frnd,bt school denied him admission,bt he runs it & had fake admission,he was in 400 level when school pasted his name with expelled students bcs of what u pple know.just advise ur frnd to wait for her time,God"s time s the best.ire oooooooooooooooo
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2008
@Poster

Tell her to take things easy

God surely knows whats best for her

Tell her to take the matter to him in Prayers

And i'm sure the heavens will open on her behalf

If she Pray and have faith.
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by AussieBoy(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2008
Lets look at this logically. She scored 240 and 83% but did not get in. Maybe there were a lot of high scores and did not fit into the maximum number of students that could enrol for that course.
Yes pray and keep your hopes up, but look at other options. like a different uni, like professional training, certification exams.
staying at home for 5 years is not really a good option or good advice now is it?
With scores like that it shows your friend is not dumb at all. it would, however, be dumb to sit around waiting for a handout from God or paying him a visit too early.
The bible says, heaven helps those that help themselves.
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2008
Aussie Boy:

Lets look at this logically. She scored 240 and 83% but did not get in. Maybe there were a lot of high scores and did not fit into the maximum number of students that could enrol for that course.
Yes pray and keep your hopes up, but look at other options. like a different uni, like professional training, certification exams.
staying at home for 5 years is not really a good option or good advice now is it?
With scores like that it shows your friend is not dumb at all. it would, however, be dumb to sit around waiting for a handout from God or paying him a visit too early.
The bible says, heaven helps those that help themselves.

Professional Examination for Someone without a first degree shocked

tell that to the Birds!!!.

She has to look at other Universities and pray to God that Something good happens

Drastically.!
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by AussieBoy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2008
Your name rings a bell, Dare Festus!!
You nailed the problem in your bid to be sarcastic!! There are a few million people walking around with first, second and third degress that have nothing. No job or prospect for one.
Why compound the issue with sitting around waiting. I must be very naive. I have not been home for a while.
Please ignore my ignorance, with a thousand apologies!
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by olusheyeey(f): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2008
Hi Bilms,
I read your post just now and i became so speechless,
Why is she doing this to herself? Is commiting suicide the next thing?
If she does that, she's only gonna put d family into a lot of WAHALA.
Abeg make she just tighten her belt and sit up, Face life by Consulting GOD and u'll conquer.
About 80,000 students sat for the post ume, and i heard they'll be admitting just 5,000 students, U can imagine,
Bilms tell her to FOKON BALE.
So Dearie, don't kill yourself o,
Don't lose Hope.
Ego better.
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by frediko(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2008
wat a pity,but my advice is dat she should not just put all ehr eggs in one basket .she should get form for any pre-degree available or part time form of a school she prefer
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2008
frediko:

what a pity,but my advice is that she should not just put all ehr eggs in one basket .she should get form for any pre-degree available or part time form of a school she prefer

Abi o!

Well if she's a Commercial student,

She should just apply for Ican/Ats exams

Taking into consideration that she can get into 200L after her Ats3

But if she's a Science student,I advice pre-degree or School of Nursing

Aside that,either she waits or apply for A-Levels.

@Aussie Boy

No prob!!!

You ma man now - And we were only sharing our opinions here

So . . . . . We're Good. wink
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by eleshin(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2008
i'm very sorry i dont believe the poster.someone is playin with our brain.think of it, in the department the girl is seeking admission to they can not have more than 10 jambites scoring above 80%.and if it happens maybe its a computer error she shud go to the department and show them her result or better still go to the VC and show your result to him.i dont know why student keep quiet,once there is a requirement and you surpass it CONVINCINGLY,next thing is to go to the apropriate quarter and lay ur complain.
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by bilms(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2008
well for those who contributed, we appreaciate ur post.

she is a science student and she applied for physiology.

she had gone to the school many times, infact she live in ilorin and have freidns in the school.

so for u who said she should go to the Vc in think u hv a point, but this is nigeria.

the VC is not a pastor who is a man Of God or an Alfa who cares about ur score.
Thanks
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by adesosh(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2008
tell her to call 08079345142.
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by bilms(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2008
4 wat?
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by olive4rl(f): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
my dear,  please tell your friend not to kill herself, because except God Almighty helps you, no other person can,
am also  passing through want she is passing through now. i wrote my ssce exams in the yea 2000 and had all my subjects at one sitting. am not the dull type, so i expecyed to finish my uni  by 21-22 years of age. but here am i still writing exams over and over again.
i've passed the cut off marks of my department in three years but i don't just know want is wrong, why am not admitted. and even now that i write to you, i wrote the post ume text and the cut off for my department is 44% while i had 47%, yet my name was'nt on the first list.
am just praying to God for help in the Second list.
SO PLEASE TELL UR FRIEND NOT TO KILL HERSELF BUT RATHER LET HER PUT HER FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD, CAUSE THAT IS WHAT I HAVE DONE.

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW  YOU AND YOUR FRIEND MORE. THIS IS MY E-MAIL  olive4rl@yahoo.com
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by bilms(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2008
thanks everybody.

i will tell her to apply at the national open university of Nigeria. i am sure they will give her admission.

u can aPPLY THERE ALSO.

THANKS ALL
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2008
blims, she should find something worthwhile doing until another admission year,

Remebered when i was denied adm, used the opportunity to learn some skills which are still useful to me today! Life goes on you know

And one advise, don't rely on good grades when applying for admission into unis, you might need some helping hand you know wink
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by bilms(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2008
thanks everybody.

finally, he found her name on the second list.

thanks
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by coolnice(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
i have been following this thread, even though i didn't comment until now tongue
we students are very quick to criticize the school authority
(me included) now she don find her name grin
Re: Plz Help This Lady, She Wants To Kill Herself by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2008
Thank God for her.

Wish her luck in her studies. cool

(1) (Reply)

Unimaid Ume/de Admission Is Outttttttttttt / Lagos State Poly Post Ume Is Out?do U Need Help / Unilag Dli Info Pls:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.