Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

2015: Outcome Of Elections Will Surprise The World – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Outcome Of Elections Will Surprise The World – Jonathan (441 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Again, Abuja Residents Protest Postponement Of Elections (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015: Outcome Of Elections Will Surprise The World – Jonathan by dotmanxp(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Ahead of the 2015 general election, President Goodluck
Jonathan has declared that the outcome of the election
would shock the entire world. According to the
President, the election would be free, fair and credible despite the violence currently rocking some parts of the country.
The President gave this assurance on Thursday
evening when members of the Diplomatic Corps, some
Senators, Ministers and former government officials
joined him for the breaking of Ramadan fast at the
Presidential Villa, Abuja.
According to Jonathan, “I know that one thing that is
dear to your hearts is what the elections in this country
will look like next year.
“But let me use this unique opportunity to reassure you
and I am conveying this to my brothers, your heads of
government, that our elections next year will be free
and fair. It will be peaceful in nature that will even
surprise the whole world.”
The President, however, lamented that some members
of the society had chosen the wrong path and were
being used by evil forces to wreak havoc.
He said, “Let us take the opportunity of this season to
ask Allah to forgive them and guide them back to the
path of righteousness and holiness.
“I request Your Excellencies and all Muslims and
Christians that, as you pray this period, especially
during the Night of Majesty, we pray for peace and
security to reign throughout the world.
“Let us also pray for Allah to guide our leaders and
grant them good health and wisdom to work for the
progress of their respective countries.
Re: 2015: Outcome Of Elections Will Surprise The World – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2014
GEJ should not be too quick to conclude because we all know what the Brooms are capable of. Let's pray it surprises the world as mr president has said. But OP, na u write this tin abi u no wan put the source?

(1) (Reply)

Ahlul-Bayt Foundation In South Africa,condemns The Killing Of Zaria Protesters / Gov Orji Sympathizes With Victims Of Generator Fumes In Aba / Booking Of Flight Local And International Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.