Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs (2912 Views)

WTF!!! Man Hugs Transformer (viewers Discretion) / Funny Pictures And Joke Of Ebola Virus / Ebola Virus photoshop FAIL By Liberians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by FNNEWS: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2014
In the wake of the 1st Tunde Fashola has taken drastic steps to ensure the virus is contained and flushed out of the state immediately.

In a statement released yesterday, the Governor officially banned handshakes, hugs and all forms of bodily contact that could ensure the spread of the virus.

In his statement he said: “We are all aware now of the presence of the deadly Ebola Virus in or midst, and how it is spread. It is my moral obligation as Governor of this great state to ensure it’s spread is brought to an immediate halt.

In this vein, henceforth, Handshakes and Hugs are banned in this state. If you must say hi to someone, WAVE from a distance. No more handshakes, hugging, grabbing, patting on the back and chopping of knuckle”

“If you want to greet, WAVE. If you want to congratulate someone, WAVE. If players score during matches played in Lagos and want to celebrate, they better WAVE at eachother.”

“Also all forms of body fluid exchange are banned. Sex is banned. Sweating in public close to someone else, especially on the bus, is banned. Urinating on the street close to where someone else has just urinated, is banned”

The Full statement is available on Nairaaland. reported case of the deadly Ebola Virus at Obalende, Lagos, Gov.

source: http:///2014/07/ebola-virus-fashola-bans-handshakes-hugs/

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by shikshark: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
but people still clump up in vehicles like no mans business.......God take control of Lagos oooooo
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Oklander: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2014
source: FNN, Okay!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by merieam16(f): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2014
This is hysterical.

I believe the virus can only be transferred via body fluid. And it has been around for more than 3 decades.

They just need to be proactive, and quarantine those with the symptoms.

Ebola is getting everyone scared and shyte - the new HIV is here!

What happened to SARS anyway? - that was a one-hit wonder like Hurricane Chris and dem, "A Bay Bay." grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Dclique(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2014
FNNEWS: In the wake of the 1st Tunde Fashola has taken drastic steps to ensure the virus is contained and flushed out of the state immediately.
In a statement released yesterday, the Governor officially banned handshakes, hugs and all forms of bodily contact that could ensure the spread of the virus.
In his statement he said: “We are all aware now of the presence of the deadly Ebola Virus in or midst, and how it is spread. It is my moral obligation as Governor of this great state to ensure it’s spread is brought to an immediate halt.
In this vein, henceforth, Handshakes and Hugs are banned in this state. If you must say hi to someone, WAVE from a distance. No more handshakes, hugging, grabbing, patting on the back and chopping of knuckle”
“If you want to greet, WAVE. If you want to congratulate someone, WAVE. If players score during matches played in Lagos and want to celebrate, they better WAVE at eachother.”
“Also all forms of body fluid exchange are banned. Sex is banned. Sweating in public close to someone else, especially on the bus, is banned. Urinating on the street close to where someone else has just urinated, is banned”
The Full statement is available on Nairaaland. reported case of the deadly Ebola Virus at Obalende, Lagos, Gov.
source: http:///2014/07/ebola-virus-fashola-bans-handshakes-hugs/

Can't stop laughing. This should be the joke of the day
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx: This is hysterical.

I believe the virus can only be transferred via body fluid. And it has been around for more than 3 decades.

They just need to be proactive, and quarantine those with the symptoms.

Ebola is getting everyone scared and shyte - the new HIV is here!

What happened to SARS anyway? - that was a one-hit wonder like Hurricane Chris and dem, "A Bay Bay." grin
Boss, this is actually from FNN a parody site, sorta like the Nigerian version of The Onion, just for laughs
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by doctokwus: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Kai,nigerians,pitiable!
All d posters above cud not even fathom dis is a joke,even with d full name of d source being shown!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Jakumo(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
How about if I wish to bone a woman in Lagos State ? Will I need to put on a full-body plastic Hazardous Materials Suit, along with triple protection for my member ?
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Nnewi1stSon: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Did He just say ''Se.x'' is banned?? undecided that can only happen in his bedroom. I've already made arrangments for a series of orgie.s. Next week. And no jupiter will make me back down. Ebola ko, Ewedi ni undecided
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
SenseiX:
Boss, this is actually from FNN a parody site, sorta like the Nigerian version of The Onion, just for laughs

Oh my days!! grin They got me this time - good laugh though.

I was wondering as well since the virus isn't contagious.

Safe for that.
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Nnewi1stSon

Don't tell me you're into women now, g.

That's a good look - ain't nothing better giving chics with 'em DDs and a batty as big as asgard the silent D in django.

Heck, if the DDs aren't big enough for you, you can throw extra Ds on em, ya get me?

That's what's up.
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Nnewi1stSon: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx: Nnewi1stSon

Don't tell me you're into women now, g.

That's a good look - ain't nothing better giving chics with 'em DDs and a batty as big as asgard the silent D in django.

Heck, if the DDs aren't big enough for you, you can throw extra Ds on em, ya get me?

That's what's up.
Lmao, Well i go both ways if you know wah i mean. Hopefully in the future when i'll fully wired i'll get to play with em batty's as you've always done. cool
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by egopersonified(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol at chopping of knuckle
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by egopersonified(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol at chopping of knuckle, this fake news can be very funny at times.
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

Oh my days!! grin They got me this time - good laugh though.

I was wondering as well since the virus isn't contagious.

Safe for that.

I laughed so hard when I saw your response too!!
Nigga be serious as shyt!!
cheesycheesy

Think I just might visit the site, see what other stories they've got.. cool

Edited;

Oh my days!!!!
Just got back from the site!! Lmao!! gringringringringrin
Those guys are maaaad!!! grin
Their stories nor be here at all!! Lol!

#Bleachng saves Dancia as assassins fail to recognise her!!

#Church suspends choir member for dancing Shoki during praise/worship session

#Breaking!! APC drags Mikel to court!

#Warri man stabs neighbor for wishing him happy father's day!

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by paramedic: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Does the ban also stop body to body contact in BRT buses, keke and Moluwe?
What about body contact in churches, Mosques, markets
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Arosa(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Shake hands at your own risk, The gov. has spoken. lipsrsealed

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by jericco1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Did he ban sex as well?? Or my eyes are getting sore...
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by aluunoble: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is so hilarious! I opened the thread with much curiosity to see the feasibility of such a ban, only to meet some laffing pills...lol

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by Dkobo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014

Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by pomporiking: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is really dumb undecided undecided
Re: Ebola Virus: Fashola Bans Handshakes And Hugs by coldsummer: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
It's a joke and people can't see it's a joke.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Valentine / Show Your Skill / Husband Becareful With Your Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.