Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Weed, Ganja, Dope, Sk, Cigarette, Tobacco Cocaine.... Which Is Healthier? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weed, Ganja, Dope, Sk, Cigarette, Tobacco Cocaine.... Which Is Healthier? (1676 Views)

The Bigger, The Better: Why A Woman With A Bigger Booty Is Healthier / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ / Which Is Healthier: Marijuana Or Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weed, Ganja, Dope, Sk, Cigarette, Tobacco Cocaine.... Which Is Healthier? by chocolateme(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
The use of different kinds of drugs both medicinal and non Medicinal types is high in the world. But in Nigeria here..
It has diverse tastes and feelings when taken, and we have people that uses them for many reasons. Some for health issues or for pleasures and for other numerous reasons. Though most times, it becomes addiction for many.
Focusing on Ganja, weeds, dope, cigarette, sk(skunk, cocaine, heroin(es) tobacco and the rest of them.
Fellow Nairalanders, pls I don't know if there is any health benefit attached to taking any of these drugs RAW aside from their normal usages for pharmaceutical purposes, and if there is any, I would love to know.
I heard that some many of the are better than taking cigarettes, if yes, why hiding when taking it and licking sweets with mentol or spraying air freshners in the room after doin it. And which is more healthy to use?
Re: Weed, Ganja, Dope, Sk, Cigarette, Tobacco Cocaine.... Which Is Healthier? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
The use of different kinds of drugs both medicinal and non Medicinal types is high in the world. But in Nigeria here..
It has diverse tastes and feelings when taken, and we have people that uses them for many reasons. Some for health issues or for pleasures and for other numerous reasons. Though most times, it becomes addiction for many.
Focusing on Ganja, weeds, dope, cigarette, sk(skunk, cocaine, heroin(es) tobacco and the rest of them.
Fellow Nairalanders, pls I don't know if there is any health benefit attached to taking any of these drugs RAW aside from their normal usages for pharmaceutical purposes, and if there is any, I would love to know.
I heard that some many of the are better than taking cigarettes, if yes, why hiding when taking it and licking sweets with mentol or spraying air freshners in the room after doin it. And which is more healthy to use?
They re all deadly biko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health Worker 2nd In US To Test Positive For Ebola / 6 Popular Food/drinks That Cause Yellow Teeth And 5 Easy Ways To Whiten Teeth / Magnesium!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.