Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What, You Want To Miss This Again - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What, You Want To Miss This Again (506 Views)

You shouldn't Miss This :Face To Face With The GOD Of Miracles ! / Free Moringa Ebook - An Educational Material You Don't Want To Miss! / One On One Training On raw Cashew Nuts Trading: U Cant Afford To Miss This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What, You Want To Miss This Again by feyibanji: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2008
hi i am here again to introduce yet another moving network program.
i am aware of responses to the last network program i introduce via this medium.some people where sceptical about it while some testified to it,s authensity.well i will advice you don,t miss this.check my name well on this medium i don,t give out trash.
all you need is N1,500 and you will get the biggest surprise of your life.distance is no barrier becouse there is provision for that.
if you are interested send a mail to me on olasquare2001@yahoo.com and i will send the nessesary details to you .with just N1,500. you can also call me for details.08023945003.feyi

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out! / Like 2cash Your Internet Earnings To Your Different Savings Account In Nigeria / Free Life Changing, One In A Life Time Report And Newsletter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.